8

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)
In EXO's DORM. PART 1 

When I return to the hotel I staying at. I lie on my bed staring at the picture of Suho.

*I seriously don't understand how I can that be terrifying to these 12 boys. I'm not that bad*

 

I put the picture inside the wallet.

 

*No one will notice. I'm just going to take a little peek*

 
I open the inside of the wallet where the money is.
 
*OMO! AHAHHA! HE DOESNT HAVE A LOT OF MONEY! Wait. He doesn't have money!*
 
I laughed loud and mockingly. I put the wallet in my drawer. As I rested I imagined all 12 faces of this "EXO" KPOP Band in my head.
*Their faces are not bad, but their attitude towards me is like hell.* I fell asleep thinking about what to do with Suho's Wallet.
 
 
I was awakened by sunlight rays hitting my bald face.
 
*Ahhh.. Good Morning!*
 
I stretch out a bit. I usually make dinosaur noises when I do this. As I was stretching, my hand felt an unfamiliar leather. *What the— Oh.. Oh right I still have this..* I lifted up Suho's Wallet and opened it up. *Isnt there a card that shows how to contact him or— FOUND IT.* I took the card out, but all I could see on it was a name and an Address.
 
*Well that's not as helpful..*
 
I flipped his wallet over and over, but couldn't find any information other than his name and address.
 
 
*PFFT His name is Joon Myun!? Hmm....... What the hell do I do with this information!?! Do I just go there and hand it to him? NO I GOT IT. I go over there, hand it to him, AND GET THE HELL OUT. Yeah. That's what I'll do.*
 
 
I walked around holding the wallet in one hand while I repeatedly read aloud the address on the other. I stood infront of the building. *Finally..* I walked in and up towards their dorm.
 
 
*Wow. Their security here .. Isn't it supposed to be really strict here?*
 
 
I stopped infront of a certain door. *Is this the right address?* I looked at the card once more and then put it back in the wallet. *Here it goes..*
 
I knocked on the door about three times before it actually opened. Standing infront of you was the Oh-So-Famous Giant, Kris. I smiled at him; getting ready to talk, when I got this as a response: 
 
"I'm Sorry but we don't accept Sasaengs."  My eyes widened at his rude statement. 
 
"Excuse Me But I just came here to retur—"
 
"If you didn't hear me, I SAID WE DON'T ACCEPT SASAENGS." He tried to 'shoo' me away and close the door, but I wedged my foot in between. 
 
"You didn't let me finish." I glared at him and pulled out the wallet.
 
"I ran into some guy named Suho yesterday, and he clumsily dropped his wallet. I'm just here to return i—"
 
"NOONA!!! OMO OMO OMO!! LUHAN HYUNG LOOK ITS NOONA FROM THE BUBBLE TEA SHOP!!!!!" Sehun was jumping up and down in the background running towards me. 
 
"Kris. MOVE!!" Sehun pushed Kris aside and attacked me with a bear hug which caused me  to drop the wallet. 
 
"That's Kris HYUNG to you!!" Kris flicked Sehun's back head and picked up the wallet. 
 
 
 
KRIS POV
 
 
*So that Sasaeng girl wasn't lying.. She actually did have Suho's wallet. Huh. Damn, she's one big Sasaeng.* 
 
"SUHO!!" 
 
 
 

 

 
 
"SeHun!! Sehun!! Sehunnie!!!! SEHUN!" I was almost out of breath by the time Sehun let go of me. *GAWD. Who knew such a young Maknae could hug so tight!?*
 
"Noona!! Come inside! I wanna show you my room!!" 
 
"Oh.. Uhm Sehun, It's okay, I have to go back home now."
 
*PLAN'S FAILING. WHY IS IT FAILING. I NEED TO GET OUUUTTTT*
 
"Please Noona!!!! Come stay for a while!!" I tried denying but he ended up dragging me inside anyway. 
 
"Sehun. What's with all the noise!?" Luhan came out of his bedroom looking for Sehun when his eyes landed on me. Then and there, I recieved a cold and hard glare from him. *And I thought Luhan's A nice guy.* 
 
"What's SHE Doing here? We all agreed that we bring No Sasaengs here Sehun."
 
"Excuse me? I'm standing right here." I decided to in. 
 
"Yeah Hyung! Don't be so mean to my Noona!!"
 

 Hehehe...  Hai! It's Me (-GuardianAngel) Here!

Obviously, This is only Part One, so either I or your

original Author (KoreanDramaAddict514) Will be updating for you :)

Hoped you liked the first part! And sorry if it's short. ._.

 

 

Edited: July 2014