27

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)

Secluded   

N/A: There's some swearing in this chapter. Just to let you know ^-^


          The bright light had glisten directly into Ha Na's face. Her head was pounding, slowly she opened her eyes. The image of two people looking down at her made her shiver. She was clearly on the floor tied up, so that she wouldn't be able to escape. She saw Seol Ra's face giving her death glares.

 

 

            "Good. You're not dead. I have plenty of things I need to do to you before you need to die." Seol Ra flashed a wicked smile. Ha Na couldn't speak, her mind went blank. "What do you want.Seol Ra." Ha Na's voice was stiff, Seol Ra responded with a uncaring snort. "You are really naive...Aren't you?" She bent down and grabbed Ha Na's sweaty hair.

 

 

            Ha Na moaned, she hated having her hair pulled. "F-Y-I, It's Yi Eun." She pulled Ha Na's hair even tighter. "Baekhyun. Why the did you kiss him!?" Yi Eun bent over and slapped her at least 5 times. It left a faint red mark on the side of her cheek, Ha Na was there in ambush thinking of what she could say. "Stop being a sasaeng.", another disturbing snort was used to respond to her statement.

 

 

                ", if you had listen to me in the first place...you wouldn't be here." Yi Eun crossed her arms. "Baekhyun doesn't like monsters. MONSTERS LIKE YOU!" Ha Na screamed in Yi Eun's face. Yi Eun whiped her face as if spit had landed in her face. "You shouldn't have said that." Yi Eun's eyes grow in fury. Yi Eun stood up, she moved her leg as if she was about to kick a soccer ball. She was planning to kick Ha Na.

 

Indeed she did.

 

                       Ha Na started to bawl silently, so that Yi Eun wouldn't notice. "Does it hurt now!? You mother ing !?" Yi Eun said all giggly followed by another kick that landed straight on her right side; most specifically her rib cage. The pain that Ha Na was feeling was unbearable. Yi Eun quickly left, after she was done torturing Ha Na.

 

 

                   Which leaves Ha Na in a dark secluded place, with no food, no water, and definitely no one to help her. Despite all of this, she has to bear the eerie cold atmosphere in which she could and would freeze to death. Ha Na could still feel that pain coming from the back of her head. Yi Eun entered a few moments later carrying bags. "Hey." Yi Eun casually greeted Ha Na, Ha Na couldn't look at her.

 

 

"What's up with that bitter face of yours?" Yi Eun bent down and lifted Ha Na's chin.

 

 

               When Yi Eun was gone she had figured out how to get out of the ropes Ha Na was tied in, but only her arms were now free. After a few hours Ha Na had untied all the knots. She now waited for the right time to escape. Ha Na gives Yi Eun a painful punch hitting directly at her nose. Yi Eun's nose started to bleed excessively; the blood was dripping. Ha Na could tell, Yi Eun was about to get abusive.

 

                 She got out of the knots and decided to look for an exit. "! Where the are you going!?" Yi Eun was now running after Ha Na. As she was about go out the doors, Ha Na was captured again by two big and buff people. Once again, Ha Na was tied up but this time it was harder to undo. Ha Na squirmed around like a little worm trying to break free.

 

 

                    "Tried to escape huh?" Yi Eun crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "You have to meet someone." Yi Eun whispered softly. Yi Eun called a code name across the room. Ha Na's head started aching again. A tall, structured body came in, his heels were click-clacking every time it took a step. "How y'a doing?" The voice sounded familiar to Ha Na. As the structured body came closer and closer, Ha Na was becoming aghast.

 

 

                   "I guess you've met him before?" Yi Eun playfully punched the boy's shoulder. "Kim MyungSoo." Ha Na said outloud. "Ahoy." MyungSoo smiled. Tears started running down my face,

 

"YOU TRAITOR!!" Ha Na outbursts.

 

              Ha Na was beginning to loose her voice. Her voice was all raspy and inaudible. "Dimwit, I hired him." Yi Eun chortled, the amount of shock Ha Na was feeling was enough to cause her a mental breakdown. But she resisted. MyungSoo just smiled and playfully stuck his tongue out. After that day, they never came back.

 

 

                Ha Na was starving, cold, and hopeless. The two big buff men only came back every 3 days to give Ha Na a least one bowl of rice. If she was lucking they would bring her jajjangmyeon but that was kept  a secret between them and her. For almost a month, Ha Na was trapped in that secluded place. Yi Eun visited only 4 times a month after the first 5 days she was kidnapped. Yi Eun came in one day and decided to let Ha Na talk to Baekhyun to see her beg.

 

 

                "You want to talk to Baekhyun?" Yi Eun twirled Ha Na's hair playfully. "Ha Na?" The phone was on speaker mode. "BAEKHYUN!!" Ha Na gasped. "Thank God. You are alive. WHERE ARE YOU!?" Baekhyun started to panic, "I-I don't know." Ha Na shivered. "Help me, She kidnapped me." Ha Na kept talking, "Don't you think I already know that!!??" Baekhyun raged,

 

"B-Baekhyun, I-I Love----" Yi Eun ended the call before Ha Na finished her line.

 

"Don't be a . Honey, He doesn't love you."

 

           Yi Eun twirled Ha Na's hair followed by an agonizing slap. Ha Na glared at her stiffly. "He doesn't love you either." Ha na spat at her face. Yi Eun punched her. As Ha Na began to cry herself to sleep, she imaged a perfect world with Baekhyun. Him loving her for eternity.

 

But reality is bitter. 


N/A: Well, I guess you heard the news about Baekhyun and Taeyeon. I'm not that bummed.

If you like a girl baek go get her.

Just like in this story.

Don't worry,

I'll write so much fluff after the kidnapping scene is over!

Not. Edited.