5

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)
Chapter 5: Another Encounter
 
*= Your Thoughts

-=EXO members unspoken thoughts.


   

 "Oppa!" My loud and cheerful voice woke him up. "What is it now Ha Na!?" Oppa groaned, "Let's go on a play date!" I said gleefully. "Buut" Oppa whined, "No butts Oppa we're going to play!" I chuckled. As Oppa got ready you made a list of things you were going to do.

 

Movies, Bicycle riding, eating at Restaurants, Shopping, Ice Skating.

 

         Me and my Oppa never argued or had a fight. I would always get along well, like PERFECT siblings.

 

*Nothing will ruin this day!*

 

It was already 10:00 AM Oppa takes 2 hours to get ready,

*that’s because he wants girls to go running for him* 

Me and my Oppa left at 10:15 AM.

 

        *Oppa's real name is Lee Jin Wook; people in Australia call him James Lee. Jin Wook Oppa is handsome but not idol handsome. Moderate, He cares a lot about his skin. Oppa's really tall he's 6' 1 ft. and I’m 5'3ft.* 

          The first thing we did was go to the movies; we ordered a lot of popcorn. Jin Wook Oppa had to sit near the end cause he was tall

 

            *to be honest, I don't like it when things or differences separate us.*

 

            There was only one spot left and it was beside a guy with a recognizable face. But I didn't mind, I sat down beside the guy. Again, this guy looked familiar like he had been on the TV shows I've been watching.

       I sit back and tried to remember. The guy looked at me and his eyes widen.

 

LIKE AN OWL.

 

I couldn't help but say "What?" to him,

-Does this girl know who I am?-

"Do you know who I am?" The guy said.

-She's joking, I can see it-

"Um, No." I replied.

 

He looks like this:

tumblr_mbkacjLDFI1r77c69o1_500.png

This created an awkward situation; the guy turned back and watched the movie.

-Is she the same girl Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan, Sehun, and Kai have been talking about?-

-She's cute-

-She's a Sasaeng- 

-I really hate it when people follow me-

 

        I realize Jin Wook Oppa was right behind me all of a sudden. Oppa smirks; I stick your tongue out playfully.

   *Who is this guy right beside me!? He looks so familiar. Damn, I think it’s happening again. No one can ruin this day, NO ONE. *

   I face palmed. During the movie the dude right beside me started laughing, and started to become squishy.

 

*Why is he so squishy!? Why is he alone watching a movie!?*

      Like how my friends describe this Kpop idol named D.O or KyungSoo. Squishy and Cute is what all your friends say along with some fan girl screams.

 

*Wait. Is this another EXO member!? Is my life ALL about FIND THAT EXO Member!? Damn. Well I'm living in Korea, not the U.S*

 

      After the movie and the light went on, I could see his entire face more vividly and visually.

 

*His face is cute.*

 

          There came a moment where me and him stare at each other and awkwardly walk away from each other while my Oppa smirks big and wide. "Who's that?" Oppa questioned, "I don't know, the dude's just so awkward." I tell him. I showed Oppa your list of things to do,

         "You made a list!?" Said Oppa. "Yes, since your returning to Australia in a couple of days." I tried to imitate his accent. I ended up getting a smack on the head. Me and Oppa went to the Han River to ride bikes. It’s been a long time since I've riden a bike, so I kept losing my balance.

 

*Gosh. The last time I rode a bike was when I was 15. Of Course Oppa still knows how to ride a bike*

I ended up getting 2 bruises and 1 skinned ankle.

*Aiiish. Is hurtttts.*

Oppa bought you a Band-Aid. While riding a bike, I see 3 guys on bikes going full speed.

 

*OMG. SLOW DOWN.*

I assume they're racing. I got so scared

*I AM SO SCARED.*

 

     That I was going to crash into them, I actually did.

Now there were 3 guys and a girl on the ground with flat tire bicycles.

 

*My head hurts, what kind of idiot will ride their bikes at 100000000 miles per hour in the Han River!? How dare they hit a girl? Boys these days have no manners.*

 

    "Ouuuccchhhh." I groaned, luckily nothing was bleeding. Oppa had nothing else to do but laugh at me and the 3 guys. The 3 guys stood up and rubbed their heads,

-Ouch, Why would this little girl go in our way of having a race?-

 -We're just trying to have fun here! - 

    One said something in Mandarin; I couldn't understand a thing. I finally had the strength to stand up with the help of your Oppa.

*Oh look! Another set of familiar faces! I really am going crazy*

       "Well aren’t you going to start apologizing?" I stood there with an angry look. "Wae!? You were the one who crashed into us! You should be the one apologizing!" The Chinese-looking guy said. I couldn't tell if he was Chinese or Korean.

He looked like this:

tumblr_mmilt3adeT1rejwnmo1_500.png

The other one started laughing and said “Now that's adrenaline!" He looked Korean

*For sure this one's Korean.*

He looked like this:

c0d861bf72aa693319c1b2e24965396e.jpg

The other one just looked at me strangely.

This dude right here:

tumblr_m69ztgLX1B1qd1mkx.jpg

 

          "You're the 3 idiots that are going 1000000 miles per hour. And you crashed into a girl. Isn't that stupid of you to do??" I questioned them. "Hey! Do you know who we are?" They asked me. "Why should I? I don't need to know the names of jerk-faces. Apologize!!” for some reason they thought I was joking so they laughed. "What's so funny!!??" I yelled at their faces.

          "Look, Sasaeng leave us alone. You're the one who followed us here and you’re the one who crashed into us so it’s your fault." they said with pride. Oppa started to hold me back but I resisted.

 

    “Why does everyone think I'm a sasaeng!? Can't you tell I don't like KPOP!? I'm just a normal girl with a normal life. A girl that doesn't listen to kpop, but all her friends do. AND EVERYONE ACCUSES HER AS A BAD PERSON!"

I started to cry. Tears were rushing down your face, I hated it when people saw me cry; it makes myself think that I'm so weak. The three guy’s eyes widen; and had no idea what was going on. I ran away into the forest. This left my oppa running after me.

 

*Why!? Have I done anything wrong to deserve this!? Can't I just live a life where I don't run in to Kpop idols!? This was the day I wanted to spend with my Oppa, since it’s been years since he came home. But why is everyone ruining it!? Can't I have my happiness!?*

 

You sat near a store, trying not to cry. TRYING not to think about it. *Soon, I don't have any time to spend with my brother. Soon he'll have to leave and go to Australia. Soon I'll have to live another lonely life.*

 

Oppa finally found me sitting alone on a bench. He handed out a handkerchief; I took it and blew my nose. "What happened?" Oppa said calmly. "Look, I really don't want to talk about okay?" I said. "Alright." he responded. Oppa bought me some ice cream to cheer me up, I ate the whole bucket.

   "You sure are upset." Oppa chuckled. "Yeah.” Me and my oppa went home. I was so tired, I already fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night hearing your oppa talking on the phone. But soon forgot what it was about and went back to sleep. The next morning there was a letter left on the table.

 

It said:

Dear, Ha Na

     I'm very sorry if this is so sudden but I have to return back to New Zealand for my studies today. My flight is about to take off by now. Ha Na please don’t be angry at me. After all the time we spent together yesterday. I never want to see you cry again. If those guys make you cry again I'll kill them literally.

Until my next visit,

Lee Jin Wook (James Lee) officially known as your Oppa.

 

 

As soon as I read the last letter I run out the door hoping for my oppa to still be at the airport.

Tears started to form.


Here's the second update!

Hope you like it^^

-KoreanDramaAddict514

Edited: July 2014