32

WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE A SASAENG!?(도대체, 난 팬이 아니에!)

 


Author's POV


Kai was in shock. Why would Ha Na think he was Baekhyun?

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. I AM NOT BAEKHYUN."

 

 

                  Kai shakes Ha Na. By the look of Ha Na's face, she was confused. "Why don't you prove it?" Ha Na's eyes widen. Kai took out a picture of his buddy Baekhyun. They look nothing alike. "No, you're Baekhyun." Ha Na shakes her head. Kai quickly got the nurse. "You're not the Ha Na I used to know." Kai said to Ha Na with cold eyes. The nurses came in including the doctor. They quickly inserted a needle into Ha Na's veins.

 

 

Ha Na had fallen asleep; she couldn't remember anything after that.

 

 

Ha Na's POV( refer back to chapter 23)

 

"SHE'S AWAKE!!"


“She’s AWAKE!! I’m not joking!”

 


           I opened my eyes and looked around. EXO was staring down at me.

 

Wait. EXO- I REMEMBER. I suddenly remember everything that has happened.

 

                 "Aren't I supposed to be at the hospital?" I mumble, Baekhyun snorts; "No. What the heck are you talking about? “Where’s Go Yi Eun?" I asked, "Wait. Isn't she the one who was obsessed with Baekhyun?" Kai says. "Heh. Don't worry about her. She's gone from my life." Baekhyun smiles at me. "Wait. Kai, Is your waist okay?" I kept asking questions hysterically. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Kai held my hand. "Wait What!? What exactly happened!?" I was so confused. "Looks like noona's gone crazy." Sehun snorts. "HEY!" I smack his head. "OW." Sehun whines. "But wait- Baekhyun...Did you kiss me?" I glared at him.

 

 

I could see Baekhyun blush a shade of pink. 

 

 

                    Kai glares at Baekhyun. Everyone is trying not to laugh. I could see it in their faces. "Hum- No? But do you want one?" Baekhyun insisted shyly. Baekhyun leans closer to me. "Hell No!" I push him away. "But-wait I wasn't tortured or anything by Yi Eun?" I said reassuring. They still looked at me like I was hysterically crazy. "Why the hell would Yi Eun torture you? She doesn't even know you're a maid here." Sehun tells me. "But wait-", "Can you stop with your but waits? All of us haven't eaten yet because you lose your consciousness." Kris stubbornly said, "I fainted?" I question myself. "But wait- I didn't have memory loss?" Everyone moans, "No!" they all tell me. My eyes widen, "I remember!" I giggle.

 

 

I go up to Baekhyun and shake him. "I REMEMBER YOU!!"

 

 

                  I give a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. Meanwhile, Kai stomps into his room. Sehun got him to enter the living room again. "What? You jelly?" I give him a big hug. As soon as I was about to kiss him, He turns his whole face. And we now have our lips close to each other. "OOOOooooOO" The other EXO members teased. I quickly pull away.

 

 

                   What the heck just happened? I remembered Yi Eun kidnaps me, tortures me. Then a big explosion happened. Kai was my saviour. Then the next thing I knew I was in a hospital. Not remembering anyone or anything. I remember cuddling with Kai. Then a boy feeding me and he kissed me. That boy was Baekhyun. When I got confused, I thought Kai was Baekhyun. Then the doctors put me to sleep and

 

I END UP WAKING UP WITH EXO LOOKING DOWN AT ME.

 

 

And I remember

What the hell? Was that just a foreseen vision or a dream?

 

 

                  I run around EXO's dorm feeling happy. I hear Sehun whisper to Luhan: "Noona's really went insane for 3 days.” I cook a big buffet. Making sure EXO can ate as much as they can. The public image they display while eating on their variety show. Is way different then what I see now. They eat so damn messy. They also stuff their mouths unattractively and almost choke on their food. "You PIGS." I mutter, "YAY! The old Ha Na is back!" D.O smiles with his mouth full. "How long exactly was I asleep for?" I ask them,

 

"Fracking three days." Luhan gives me a look.

 

             "I'd be happy to take the food I made back." I started to the bowls of food. Their arms stretched out to me. "PLEASE GIVE US THE FOOD!" Kai begged. "Seriously, I thought you died when you fainted like that." Kai tells me, "Good thing! Kai was there when the rest of us had a schedule." Chen mumbled. "But, Didn't Kai and I go out?" I question, everyone looked at Kai trying not to laugh. Kai glares at me. "Don't say that! They'll tease me!" Kai mumbles with his mouth full.

 

              "OOOOooooOOOO You guys went out on a date!" They all say. I smack each and every one of their heads. Just then, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Are you going to answer me?" It said; I look at Kai. "Let's meet at the rooftop." I hastily text back, that’s right! Kai asked me out. "When exactly did I faint?" I say,

 

 

"GOD! Why are asking so many questions!?" Kris starts nagging.

 

 

               "I forgot my keys, and then I asked you to open the door. Then you fainted. " Kai grins. I nod. Oh Right, Kai confessed that he likes me. But I still can't believe I slept for 3 days. "Oh, and you were sleeping with your eyes open." Chen snorts. "Kai and Baekhyun took care of you 24/7" Luhan sneers. "I should treat you guys for dinner someday." I grin at them. Everyone had finished the whole buffet. As soon as I finished the dishes; Kai and I snuck out to the rooftop of our dorm.

 

 

"How was sleeping for 3 days?" Kai said,

"I had the strangest dream." I chuckle.

 

"No really, you were speaking nonsense when you woke up." Kai teases me.

"Tell me about it! I was so confused..." I look into his eyes.

 

 

             "You still do remember right?" Kai looks at me earnestly. I grab his shirt and pull him close to me. His scent was lingering around my body, his eyes were sparkling brown. All I hear is the sound of the city. I felt his lips touch mine.

 

"YES. I’ll be YOUR Girlfriend."

 

I stopped the contact with his lips. But he pulls me back into another kiss. My whole body went numb, the more we contact we make. The more kisses are made. He finally stopped kissing me. He stands up and yells with everything he has.

 

 

"I HAVVEE A GIRLFRIENNNDDDD!!!"



N/A: I"M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR WEEKS TT___TTT I REALLY AM. 
I THINK I JUST EXPERIENCE WRITER'S BLOCK DURING THOSE WEEKS.
I'M SUPER SUPER SORRY. Y_Y
Not Edited.