Working Together Pt.2

Find the Real Me

Minah's POV
I showed V some moves and he actually clapped for me.

"Wah! Minah-sshi I never knew you were this good. Why don't you participate in advanced majors auditions?"

"There are a lot of people who are better than me. I would never pass...." And even if I did the queenkas would just bully me even more.

"I think you would." Did V just say that?

"Well since you showed me your moves I might as well show you mine." V got up and went to his laptop and played U-Kiss' Neverland. His moves were amazing it was like watching a graceful swan. I looked into his eyes, they were filled with hope and passion. All of a sudden the music stopped, and he looked at me.

"Why do you keep staring at my face? Am I that handsome like they say?" He chuckled. I just covered my blushing face with my hands.

"Ah mienahae Minah-sshi. So what song are you gonna dance to?"

"BoA's Eat You Up..."

"Oh that sounds good, are you doing the official choreography?"

"Anneyo, I'll never be as good as BoA-sshi"

"Well have you started to create some choreography? You only have until next week."

"I have some moves in mind." I showed him what I could think of.

"That looks good.Hmmmm, but I think you could use something more like this for the chorus." He grabbed my arms and moved them around.I backed away from him.

"Ah mienahae I forgot you were shy." He was about to walk over to me when he tripped on his own shoe lace and fell. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Yah, Choi Minah you're actually laughing. This is the first time I've seen you laugh." He pointed his finger at me. I immediatiely stopped laughing.

"Don't stop, you look cute laughing." He smiled. His smile was really sincere. We conversed a little bit and helped each other with our performances.

"TAEHYUNG OMA IS HOME!!!" Just then his mom came into the room.

"Oh this time you brought a girl home! I will leave you two alone."

"Anneyo oma she's just a chingu." I bowed to her and introduced myself to her quietly.

"She's quiet oma."

"Oh look at the time. Minah-sshi isn't it time for you to go home?it's already 6:30." Oh my gosh I have to be home by 7 to cook dinner for everyone. I quickly grabbed my stuff and placed it in my bag.

"I'll walk you home Minah-sshi." V said as he grabbed his jacket. When we were half way to my house it started raining.

"Aissshhh! Here Minah take my jacket." He covered me with his jacket the rest of the way to my house.

"Sorry about your jacket...I'll clean it for you. Here take this umberella. Don't get sick V-sshi."

"Komawo Minah-sshi." V said with a grin.

"See you at school Miss Minah-sshi!" He waved goodbye and disapeared. I closed the door and turned around to see my unnie.

"Ho ho who was that hmmmm???? Was that the partner you were talking about?"

"Hyorin unnie he's just a partner and nothing else, and you know nothing can happen between us or else..."

"I know... you should start gaining some courage at some point. Unnie would gladdly help you with that. You can have an amazing transformation and blow him away!" I chuckled.

"Your funny unnie really funny. Now are you gonna help me with dinner?"

"Yeah yeah. Oh why did he give you his jacket? I packed one in your bag for you."

"Oh yeah I forgot."

"Did you forget or did you want him to give you his jacket?"

"Be quiet unnie. You can start cooking dinner. I'll go change and wash his jacket."

"Arrasso." Unnie messed up my hair and left for the kitchen.

Hyorin's POV
Aisssh my little Minah is growing up. Maybe this V guy will help give her some courage. But if he messes with my liitle sister he's dead.




Hey guise remember me? Yeah probably not... think of the update as a belated christmas gift! Hehehe... such a bad author-nim... anyways Happy New Years! <3 Oh and thanks for the 30 of you who subscribed it means A LOT! <333