A Miracle

Find the Real Me

Minah's POV
The bell rang and a flood of students filled the class. V introduced himself, and as expected the queenkas started whispering and squealing like crazy. *Sigh The lesson started and soon lunch time came. I packed up my book and headed towards the door, and not surprisingly I was tripped. All of my books fell out of my hands and onto the floor. I didn't say anything and just started picking up my books. Everyone laughed at me, as usual. Even though this happened to me almost everyday I felt the tears roll down my face, but then a miracle happened. V came to my side.

V's POV
Those losers that called themselves men tripped poor Minah! This just made me so furious! I glared at the guys and they left the room. I went up to her. There were tears on her face and I could see her trying to hold it in. I wiped the tears off her face.
"A pretty girl like you shouldn't have tears on her face." After I said that I helped her pick up her books.

Minah's POV
V, he wiped the tears off my face and told me I was pretty... I was shocked and I just stared at him picking up my books. I tried to say thank you but the words just wouldn't come out.
"Ka-Ka-Sam-sa" was ll I managed to get out.

V's POV
She tried to thank me but I guess she couldn't say it. I smiled and said,
"No problem." Like no tomorrow she stood up and ran. That girl is very... interesting.

Minah's POV
I ran to my locker still shocked and I tried to process what happened. Someone, no V, helped me. I smiled to myslef. I grabbed my books and lunch and headed off to the lunchroom. 



* Short chapter this time :(, but I hope you enjoy it!