3

In The Dark

"Lizzy's going to be sitting with us from now on." Nana was saying as everyone arrived at the table.

"Well she's not here now so let's make the most of it." Jooyeon said.

"..You don't get it. She's changed." Nana said.

"Changed? How?" Kahi asked, frowning.

"She changed her style." Nana mumbled as she pulled out her lunch from her bag.

Everyone was silent for a few minutes then there was a yell.

"Jinah-ssi!"

Jooyeon looked up.

"..Wow. She's hot."

Everyone else looked up and started whispering. Lizzy made it to the table and sat down.

"Annyeong Jinah-ssi~" Lizzy said happily, hugging Nana.

"Hello." Nana said, far too focused on her food.

"Yah, greet me properly." Said Lizzy, hitting Nana's arm playfully.

Nana put her food down then took a deep breath and started bouncing up and down.

"Annyeong Sooyoung-ssi!~" She squealed, snuggling close to Lizzy.

Lizzy giggled. "That's better."

Nana stopped and carried on eating. Raina was the next to talk.

"So.. Lizzy.. How have you been lately? I haven't seen you in a while." Raina said.

"Well, I've been doing quite fine apart from I caught a cold a few weeks ago but I think I saw you when that happened but I'm all better now." Lizzy kept talking for a good ten minutes, then finally she came to a stop after asking Raina what she was doing on Tuesday night.

"I have to study for my speaking exam. My teacher says that I have a tendancy to squeak at the end of sentences so I must get that sorted. What are you doing?" Raina asked, then realised what she'd done and mentally scolded herself for making Lizzy carry on.

"Well, I have to tutor a lot of people. I have to tutor five people I think, then Nana is going to come to my house and-" Lizzy was stopped by Jooyeon.

"Why do you call her Nana when you're talking to other people but you call her that other name when you speak directly to her?" Jooyeon asked.

Lizzy shrugged. "It's a habit I guess."

Before Lizzy could start talking again Raina stood up. "I need to go to the libary. See you all later."

"Does anyone know where E-Young and Kaeun are?" Kahi asked.

"They're at choir practice." Jooyeon said. "Kaeun only joined because E-Young was going to be alone if she didn't."

"That's cute." Nana said, grinning.

When everyone was done eating, conversation started up again.

"Did you hear about that trip we all have to go on?" Kahi asked.

"No, what is it? I hope it's not boring.." Jooyeon sighed.

"It's just to Busan I think for a few days. We have to share rooms with people but someone already asked me so I can't go with any of you." Kahi said.

"Who are you going with?" Nana asked. "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"Jung-Ah. I only found out today." Kahi said.

"Do you have a crush on her or something? You talk about her a lot." Jooyeon said.

"..No. Of course not. She's my friend." Kahi mumbled.

"Jooyeon!" A voice called.

A tall person stood behind Jooyeon. Uee.

"Yes?" Jooyeon asked, looking up at her.

"Uhm.. You know for the trip, you do know about the trip right?" Uee asked.

Jooyeon nodded. "Kahi just told me."

"Do you want to share a room with me?" Uee asked.

Jooyeon's face lit up and she looked like she was about to cry with happiness.

"Yeah, okay~" Was all she could say.

Uee smiled. "Good." Then she went back to her friends.

"Oh my god!" Jooyeon gasped. "She likes me!"

"Or maybe all her friends have found someone to share a room with apart from her?" Kahi suggested.

"No shut up, don't crush my dreams." Jooyeon said.

Whilst Jooyeon was spazzing out, Nana and Lizzy managed to escape and soon after Kahi left too. When Jooyeon came out of her phase she looked around.

"Where did everyone go?!" She yelled.

She heard a small giggle and looked around. Uee was now sat next to her.

"You looked odd on your own." She said.

 

(this is how Lizzy looked when she came to the table if anyone was wondering.)

 

it's short. i know.