4

In The Dark

Lizzy's P.O.V

We were outside sitting by a tree, I was trying to find out more about where Nana worked, not because I was actually interested, but because I knew she was lying about working in that store.

"..I think we should go to that store that you work at. Won't they give us discount?" I asked.

"Let's not." Nana said.

"Why? I want to." I said, pouting. "Please take me, Jinah-ssi~"

"We can't go. It's.. Closed." She said quietly.

"Closed? So early? I doubt it. Stop making stuff up. Do you even work there?" I asked, looking up at her.

"I got fired. But I already have another job." She said. "I don't want to talk about work anymore, it's stressful."

"But I want to know." I said, frowning.

"Well tough because you won't find out." She said.

Before I could reply she pushed me against the tree and started to kiss me. She moved down to my neck.

"J-Jinah-ssi.. D-Don't leave any m-marks.." I mumbled.

"..Too late." She said, I could feel her grinning.

"Yah, I can't cover it up either!" We switched places and I made sure to leave plenty of marks on her.

"So unfair.. I only left one.." She said, looking at me innocently.

"One is far too many for me." I said.

"And how many do I have?" She asked. "Six?"

"Seven actually." I said, giggling.

"Seven?! It probably looks like I've been attacked now.." She said, sighing.

 

Kahi's P.O.V

I saw Jung-Ah sat on her own so I went to talk to her.

"Hey." I said.

"Hello Kahi." She said, looking up from her work.

"What are you doing? Need any help?" I asked.

"It's the physics homework we had. Don't you need to do it too? We can help each other with the answers." She said.

I got my physics homework out and we spent a while together working through it.

 

Kaeun's P.O.V

"You should consider doing singing when you're older." E-Young said. "You're really good at it."

"I'm not that good.." I mumbled.

We sat on a bench together and didn't speak much. It was only when I felt our hands touch that I looked at her.

"Kaeunnie.." She started.

"Yes?" I tried my best not to blush.

"I.. I like you." She said. "More than friends.."

Before I had a chance to respond she moved closer and kissed me.

 

Jooyeon's P.O.V

I was looking for the others but none of them were at our usual spot. I was about to turn a corner when I saw my cousin and E-Young kissing. I backed away and watched from a distance.

"Yah.. Don't they know they could get in serious trouble for that.." I mumbled.

"Serious trouble for what?" A voice behind me asked. A pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. It was Uee.

"I.. Uhh.. Nothing." I said, trying to move so she couldn't see what the two were doing.

"What were you looking at?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said, but she saw straight through my lies.

She looked around the corner and saw E-Young and Kaeun kissing.

"..You were watching them? Why? Do you want to kiss someone like that?" She asked, spinning me around to face her.

"Kaeun is my cousin. I'm just making sure they don't go too extreme.." I said.

"You're blushing though." She said, grinning.

"No I'm not!" I groaned, but I felt my cheeks burning as I thought about kissing Uee. I phased out into a daydream.

When I came back to reality Uee had moved closer and she was holding onto me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "You look really dizzy. Do you want to sit down?"

"I'm f-fine.." I mumbled, feeling myself blushing more.

"So, answer my question." She said.

"What question?" I asked, frowning.

"Have you ever kissed anyone before?" She asked.

"..No." I said.

"I can change that if you like." She said with a grin.

"I would like that." I said without even thinking.

Before I could say anything else she leant in closer and kissed me.

 

 

 

junghi ur so slow