2

In The Dark

Lizzy's P.O.V

"Since you have trouble with drawing 3D shapes I thought we could work on that this morning." I said.

"..How do you expect me to work when I've just woken up?" Nana asked, frowning.

"Well what do you want to do then?" I asked.

"..I'm hungry." She said.

"Oh. Well we can make breakfast then." I said.

We walked downstairs and went to the kitchen.

"Uhh.. Do you have any cereal?" She asked.

I nodded. "It's on the top shelf.. I can never reach though."

Nana stood on her tiptoes and reached up to the top shelf but she couldn't reach either.

"Do you have anything I can stand on to reach it?" She asked.

"Appa said we're not allowed to stand on the furniture. Just lift me instead." I said, trying not to grin.

"..Come here then.." She mumbled.

I walked over and she lifted me up. I tried not to giggle because her hands were on my hips and I was really ticklish there. I managed to get the cereal and she put me down again. As she started to make herself breakfast I put the radio on. My appa always put the English channels on because he liked the music and it helped us learn English.

"..Jinah-ssi, do you want me to teach you English instead of drawing 3D shapes?" I asked as she was eating.

She shrugged. "I don't care."

"I think we have an English exam in a few weeks so it would be good to study it." I said.

After she was done eating I was getting the books out again but she stopped me.

"..I feel dirty."

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning.

"I haven't had a shower yet." She said.

"You can use mine if you like. You can borrow some of my clothes too." I said.

So whilst Nana was in the shower I was getting out all the books about English in my room. I realised I was still in my uniform so I was starting to change clothes when the door opened and Nana walked in with only a towel on.

"Where did you put those cl- Oh." She slowly backed out of the room.

"Uhh.. I d-don't know what you would wear.." I wrapped my bed covers around myself. "You can come in now."

She walked straight to the wardrobe and started looking through the clothes.

"Your clothes will look weird on me.. I'm a few sizes smaller." She said.

"Just wear something.." I said.

She was quiet for a moment, then she spoke quietly. "..What if I don't want to, Sooyoung-ssi."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

She walked over to me and dropped her towel, I tried to cover my eyes but she held my hands back.

"I know you like me." She said, grinning.

 

Jooyeon's P.O.V

I was in town with Kahi and Raina. We were meant to be shopping but I saw Uee so I decided to follow her without the others noticing.

"Where are we actually going Jooyeon?" Raina asked. "What are you looking for?"

"..Nothing. I'm just having a look. You two can go look in the other shops if you like, call me when you need me." I said.

So Raina and Kahi went to another shop which meant I could follow Uee more closely. I was pretending to look through some clothes when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked around and saw it was Uee.

"..You're Jooyeon, right?" She asked.

"Yeah.. Why?" I asked.

"Do you want to hang out with us? You look lonely on your own." She said.

"Uhm.. Okay.." I said.

She took me to her friends and I settled in quite well. I noticed Uee kept me close to her though.. Maybe she liked me too.

 

Kahi's P.O.V

"Jooyeon's not answering her phone." Raina said, frowning.

"Do you think she's dead?" I asked.

"She's probably busy eating or something knowing her.." Raina mumbled.

I looked around and saw a crowd of girls on the upstairs part.

"..I found Jooyeon." I said.

"Where is she?" Raina asked, looking around.

"Up there in that crowd." I pointed.

"Shout her name." Raina said.

"LEE JOOYEON!" I yelled.

Jooyeon came out of the crowd and looked down at us. "PARK KAHI!"

"WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I yelled back.

"JUST COME HERE!" Raina shouted.

Jooyeon went back into the crowd for a minute, then she ran down the stairs to us.

"Who were they?" Raina asked.

"..Uee and her friends." Jooyeon said, smiling slightly.

"Did they actually talk to you?" I asked, pretending to be shocked.

"Uee gave me her number!" She squealed happily.

"Great.. Now let's go home." Raina said.

We waited for a bus outside and eventually we got on one.

"You know, I think Uee likes me." Jooyeon said.

"Keep dreaming." I said, laughing.