46

Inseparable

Then it all came back to her. Working with Shinee, the Troublemaker performance with Taemin.

Everything.

Her getting angry with Kris.

Her brother being engaged to Yemi.

Jung Yemi kidnapping her.

She faced her reflection then she shook her head.

“I’m in love with him.” She whispered, she bit her lip before stepping out of the powder room.

Then she smiled, it felt good. It felt good to know everything again, to remember everything.

She exhaled before heading towards the hall.

 

 

“Noona!” Taemin grinned and hugged her tightly.

“Taeminnie.” Woori mused, as memories dance practices hit her rapidly.

“You’re alive, and we kind of need you back.” Key shrugged before pushing Taemin away and hugging her.

“I missed you too, guys.” She mused as Jonghyun and Onew wrenched Key away from her.

“Are you feeling all better now?” Minho asked her, she nodded.

“See? And you guys wouldn’t believe me when I told you I saw noona at the shoot!” Taemin nodded.

“I’ll be back, don’t worry. I miss dancing.” Woori smiled before excusing herself.

 

Woobin looked up as he noticed his younger sister, his arm was around Minah’s waist then he chuckled lowly.

“What is it?” Minah asked, they watched as Woori stepped towards the elders.

“Look at her.” Woobin said.

Woori glanced from across the hall to where Lay and Kris were, chatting with Inhae.

Minah’s brows rose up, then Woori turned to them, she smiled before facing the elders before her.

“She’s back.”

 

“Kai.” Woori smiled as he walked to her.

“I see you’re not escaping…yet.” He mused, Woori’s brows met briefly.

“Don’t be like this, I asked you to act the same, I’m still Kim Jongin.”

Woori chuckled and socked his arm.

“Why are you so late? I was waiting.” She chided, Kai grinned at her.

“I didn’t save you from that fire so that you could nag at me.”

“Admit it, you need someone to nag at you.” Woori nodded, then Lay walked to them and slapped Kai’s shoulder playfully.

“Ya, come here, let’s get something to drink.”

 

“Unnie! Hi!”

Woori turned and saw Inhae and Kris walking towards her, she looked at her canary yellow mini dress and mustard colored heels.

She smiled back, silently calling Youngja, Shinee’s coordi mentally.

“You’re here.” She mused, Kris nodded at her.

Inhae smiled, wrapping one arm around Kris’s arm. Woori’s brows rose up.

“We should sit down, food’s going to be served soon.” Woori said and they walked towards the table, she felt Kris tap her bare shoulder.

“What is it?” She asked.

“You’re going back? Dancing?” He asked.

“I am~”

“Gege, let’s sit down!” Inhae chirped, Woori’s eyes went to her before sitting down.

Mine.

Woori thanked the waiter as he placed her meal before her then she stopped.

“Excuse me,” She looked up, then she pointed to Kris’s plate.

“Give him something else. Preferably beef.” She nodded, the waiter took Kris’s plate away.

Kris looked at her, then she smiled.

The old Woori smile.

 

“You don’t eat salmon, Kris.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++