50

Inseparable

 

“This is what I wanted to tell you before I was..taken.”

“Ri~”

“Sorry it took long, I was having a hard time processing everything.” She murmured before pulling away from him, but Kris gently yanked her back.

“Processing?”

“Inhae was annoying, plus that party.” She replied, Kris smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

“Jealous?”

“Not really, don’t let it get to your head.” She chuckled, Kris just pressed his nose against her temple.

“You were so mad back then, when I told you I loved you.”

Woori shook head.

“Because I felt cheated.”

Kris nodded and planted his lips on her forehead briefly.

 

Woobin entered the house with Minah and Woori. Lay was in the living room, chatting with Kai and Kris.

“Hyung!” Lay looked up.

Kai grinned at Woori.

“Kim Woori.”

“Kim Jongin.” She chuckled, then she saw Inhae wave at her.

“I want water.” Woori said and trotted towards the kitchen, Lay grinned and ushered the couple.

“Unnie seems really comfortable here, ge.” Inhae nodded, Minah glanced at her briefly.

Kris smiled before silently leaving the group.

 

Woori had her arms crossed as she looked at the lawn. She felt two arms wrap around her waist.

“I…think I forgot to tell you something,” She faced him, Kris nodded not letting her go.

“Kim Jongin…he told me…before…” Her brows furrowed, Kris’s brows rose.

“That.”

“That?”

Kris chuckled, sensing her discomfort.

“I knew it, he liked you.”

“I…Ya~”

“It’s fine, I know him, and he’s a cool person.”

“I noticed too, but~”

Kris smiled and just squeezed her shoulders before letting her go.

“Just relax.”

 

Woori stepped in the living room and plopped beside Lay, curling her legs underneath her.

“Lay ge, for how many years have you been friends with Woori unnie?” Inhae asked,Woobin smiled and looked away.

“We’ve been friends for almost seventeen years, what about you? With Kris it’s been around nine years, I think.” Woori smiled at her.

Inhae looked flustered.

“I’m hungry, let’s eat.” Woori nudged Lay who was biting his tongue.

“I don’t think halmeoni would approve of this attitude, Kim Woori-ssi.” Kai said, Woori gave him a look.

“Look who’s talking, the one who hid his identity for almost a year.” She replied, she stood up.

“Ya!” Kai chuckled and followed her.

“Inhae-yah, help me with the food.” Lay called to her and they stepped out. Then Minah chuckled.

“She was KO-ed, Woori was pissed.”

Kris smiled to himself.

“Ya…neo..jo shimhae(Be careful.)” Woobin slapped his shoulder before standing.

 

Woori looked in distaste as Inhae prattled and babbled at Luhan. She shuddered, Kai shook his head.

“Mwoya, now it’s my Lu gege?”

“Arent we getting a little territorial?” Kai murmured.

“I don’t like her.”

“We can see that.”

Woori shrugged, then Kai poked her arm.

“So, it’s Kris hyung?” He asked. Woori bit her lip but she nodded. Kai chuckled.

“That makes sense now, Inhae was always with hyung.”

 

“Yixiiiing~” Woori whined as Lay checked the food, Inhae looked up. Kris just rolled his eyes.

“It’s not yet cooked, young miss.” Lay replied dismissively.

“I’m hungry, can’t I have a taste~”

“Okay, come on, Ri, before Lay tries to kill you.” Kris chuckled before pulling her by the waist.

 

Lay grinned knowingly before facing the dishes again.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++