Six

Our Love Stories

Kimmie's POV

Well today's Saturday and I really have nothing much to do. My sister pulls me out of bed and drags me to the bathroom so I can wash up. Even though she's younger than me, she still sometimes treats me like this. Oh well, I still love her anyway.

After eating the delicious meal that my mother made, I walk back into my room, that I share with my sister, and lay down on the bed. I want to go back to sleep but I can't. I just don't know what to do today. Chanyeol is busy with his club and I don't know where Haruki lives.

"Hey, Kimmie-ah!" my mom calls. "Would you mind going to the store to buy something for dinner for me?"

"Okay!" I answer. It's better than staying at home doing nothing.

I decide to walk today since it's such a beautiful day today. Not a cloud insight. Oh beautiful day!

So many people today. I'm scared for a second because I think I might get lost.

The market is also full of wives and mothers grocery shopping for their families.

I start from the fruit station because eating fruits is very healthy. I slowly pick a little bit of everything because it is on sale today.

Suddenly I bump into someone. I bow and apologize many times when I finally realize who it is.

"Oh, Kimmie! Haven't seen you in a while!"

"Oh hi Jungkook-sshi. It's a surprise meeting you here."

"Yeah. You too. You also like green apples?"

I don't know what he is saying for a second but then I notice that we are in the green apple section.

"Oh yeah, they're okay," I answer, trying to act cool, "so how's it going?"

"Good. Hey there's something different about you today?"

"What? I think I'm still the normal Kimmie."

"Oh I got it. It's because you're not wearing uniforms. You look good though."

My face turns red like the tomato across the market.

After we pay for our stuff, Jungkook says, "Where do you live? Can I walk you home?"

Thump! Thump! Yup that's my heart beating 1000 times faster that normal pace. Jungkook smiles at me and I feel like I'm going insane.

"Su-Sure. My house is just over that corner," I say, pointing to the direction of my house.

"Really? I live in that direction too! Come on let's go," Jungkook says and leads the way.

Oh man, today is so far the best day of my life!

When we are half way there, we pass an ice cream shop and I begin to have the urge to eat ice cream.

"Uhm, Jungkook-sshi, can we stop for some ice cream?" I nervously ask.

"I'm glad you ask. I was gonna ask the same thing. Let's go."

We walk into the ice cream shop and sit down at a small table by the corner. A lady comes over and gives us the menus. Jungkook and I look carefully at all the ice cream flavors they have. There is a lot!

"May I take your order?" I hear a guy's voice asking us. Where have I heard this voice before?

I look up to see...Uh oh.

"Hoya?" Jungkook asks, surprised. Somehow I can feel that he is a bit annoyed.

"Oh what are you doing here?" Hoya asks, giving Jungkook a mean look. I guess they are still enemies ever since the Dance Battle.

"Uhm we're here to get some ice cream. I didn't know you work here," I say, trying to change the awkward mood.

"Yeah I work here every weekend to earn some money," Hoya looks at me and smiles a little.

"Well I would like to have the mint ice cream and Jungkook would have the chocolate chip ice cream, please. Thanks!"

Hoya writes them down and takes the menus and walks away.

"Ugh, why does he have to be here?" I hear Jungkook mumble under his breath. I don't want to ask because it might be rude. So I just sit there awkwardly.

Our ice cream finally come and I forget all about Hoya and Jungkook and just dig into the ice cream. Yes I might be crazy eating ice cream when it's still winter but still, who doesn't love ice cream?

After eating, Jungkook decides to pay for the both of us. Some how I can feel Hoya looking at us.

Jungkook continues walking me home.

"Okay here's my house. Thanks for the ice cream and for walking me home. It was very nice of you," I tell him. He smiles.

"No problems. Well I'll see you at school. Bye Kimmie-ya."

"Bye Jungkook-sshi." I wave.

It was a coincidence meeting both Hoya and Jungkook on the same day. But I really hope they'll be friends soon.