Chapter 1

Saranghae, Mr. Busan!

At Blueberry Cheese Café…

     “Wow! Mr. Busan posts a new story again!” Eunji cheers when she saw the new story on Mr. Busan’s blog. “Hey, Eunji! Reading Mr. Busan’s blog again?” Bomi asks her bestfriend. “Of course!” Eunji reply while smiling. “Yah! You’re smiling like an idiot again,” Bomi says as she giggles. “Hey! Stop saying that,” Eunji mutters. From giggles, Bomi starts to laugh. “Yah! Don’t laugh like that,” Eunji says. "Why?" Bomi asks playfully. "You know the answer, right?" Eunji asks as she pouts. "Well... I don't know. Tell me," Bomi reply as she laughs again. "Aigoo... Stop that. If not, you will have no boyfriend," Eunji finally answer it and it makes Bomi stops laughing. "Oh... Someone is mad right now..." Bomi says as she makes sound like she is scare. Eunji roles her eyes and continue reading the new story that Mr. Busan posted. 
      "Yah... Are you mad at me? Hey... Eunji-ah..." Bomi calls as she shakes Eunji's arm. "Bomi-ah... I need to focus reading this," Eunji whines. “I have something to tell you,” Bomi says as she looks at Eunji who is still reading Mr. Busan’s story. “What is it?” Eunji asks without looking at Bomi. "You always say that I'm not going to have a boyfriend if I laugh like I always do, right?" Bomi asks. Eunji just nods while her eyes are still focus at her laptop. Bomi pouts when Eunji doesn't give attention to her. "Well, I think you're wrong," Bomi says and that make Eunji turns her head to Bomi. Eunji looks at Bomi with a what-do-you-mean face. 
"I have a boyfriend!" Bomi exclaims. Luckily it's not loud. "You have a boyfriend?! Who want to be with you?" Eunji asks in a joking tone as she giggles. "Eyyy... You know Kim Himchan? Our senior?" Bomi turn to ask. Now, Eunji's attention is completely on Bomi. "Kim Himchan? Himchan sunbae? The one that accidentally crashed into you last month?" Eunji asks more and more again. "Woo...woo... Hold on. One by one. Firstly, yes. Himchan sunbae. Then, yes again. He is the one that accidentally crashed into me last month," Bomi starts to smiles like a crazy person when she thinks of the incident that happened between her and Himchan. 

Flashback...

     "I'm going to be late. Oh, no!" Bomi says as she runs to her class. Then, she sees Eunji who is also late to the class. "Eunji-ah!!! Wait for me!" Bomi shouts. Eunji stop running and turns her face to Bomi. "Faster! There is 5 minutes more," Eunji shouts back as she waves at Bomi. "I'm coming!" Bomi says as she runs towards Eunji. Suddenly, someone crash into her and both of them fall. "Ouch!" Bomi exclaims. "Oh! I'm sorry," the one who crashed into Bomi says as he stands up. "Let me help you," he continues as he stretch out his right hand to Bomi. Bomi raises her head and looks at the person. "Oh, hmmm... Thanks," Bomi thanks the person as she reaches the person's hand. The guy helps Bomi to stand up and then he picks Bomi's bag. "Bomi-ah. Are you okay?" Eunji asks as soon as she is infront of Bomi. "I'm okay," Bomi reply as she smiles. 
"Here is your bag," the guy says as he gives the beg to Bomi. "Oh, thank you senior," Bomi thanks the guy and takes the bag from his hand. "I'm truly sorry," the guy mutters to Bomi. "Oh, its okay. It's my fault too. I was in rush since I'm going to be late... Wait. Late?" Bomi seems to remember of something. "Oh, no! Eunji! Faster. We only have one more minute!" Bomi says as she pulls Eunji's hand and run together to their class. "Hmmm... there is something interesting about her," Himchan whispers to himself as he smiles.

Flashback end...

     "Yah! Wake up!" Eunji calls as she taps Bomi's shoulder to wake the girl up. "Huh? Hmm..." Bomi mumbles. "Hmmm... Looks like someone is really in love," Eunji says as she turns to face her laptop again and continue reading Mr. Busan's story. "Bomi-ah. I wish I can meet Mr. Busan," Eunji suddenly says as she faces Bomi. "Huh?" Bomi asks with a blank face. "I want to meet Mr. Busan," Eunji repeats. "Hmm... Asks him to go out then," Bomi reply. "But... I don't think so," Eunji says as she pouts. "Err... Maybe you can meet him one day. You just need to be patient. Hmmm?" Bomi reply softly. "Yup. Maybe," Eunji says as she smiles. 
"Eunji-ah. I think, I need to go now," Bomi mutters. "Where are you going?" Eunji asks. "Dating with Himchan oppa," Bomi reply as she points at the outside of the cafe. Eunji can see Himchan is leaning at his Lamborghini. He's wearing white polo-shirt with a black trouser. He also wears sunglasses and a silver watch. He looks so handsome and hot. "Good bye! I hope you can meet your Mr. Busan soon!" Bomi says as she comes out from the cafe. "I glad that you're happy now, Bomi," Eunji whispers to nobody as she smiles. "When can I meet you, Mr. Busan?" Eunji sighs. Then, she continues exploring Mr. Busan's blog. 

The next day, at Eunji's house...

     "Bomi-ah!!!! I have a very good good good good news!" Eunji exclaims cheerfully as soon as she opens the door for Bomi to come in. "Yah! Do you want me to die sooner?!" Bomi yells. She almost got heart attack just because of Eunji. Eunji smiles with an innocent face. "Sorry. I'm just too happy. Come here!" Eunji says as she pulls Bomi's hand into her house and close the door. "Aigoo... Slowly, Eunji-ah,"  Bomi mutters but Eunji doesn't care about it. She keeps on pulling Bomi to her room. 

In Eunji's room...

     "Come here, Bomi!" Eunji says as she smiles brightly in front of her laptop. "What is it?" Bomi asks as she looks at Eunji. "Yah! Look at the laptop. Not me," Eunji scold as she turns Bomi's head to face her laptop. When Bomi looks at the laptop screen, there is only one sentence come out from .
 
                                                                     "Oh my..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone! First chapter is up! How was it?

I'm really sorry for the late update /bows/

Hmmm... actually I need to sit for exam this month. So, I don't think I can update again soon... :(

I'm sorry again...

Anyway, thanks for subscribing, upvoting and commenting :)

- Mind my mistakes since English is not my first language 

* Please comment, okay? :D