Chapter 2

Saranghae, Mr. Busan!

In Eunji's room...

    "Come here, Bomi!" Eunji says as she smiles brightly in front of her laptop. "What is it?" Bomi asks as she looks at Eunji. "Yah! Look at the laptop. Not me," Eunji scold as she turns Bomi's head to face her laptop. When Bomi looks at the laptop screen, there is only one sentence come out from . "Oh my..."

STORY CONTEST
You guys are creative? Can write story well?
Why don’t you guys write a story and sent it to me ^.^

Terms and conditions:
1.    Your story must be oneshot.
2.    Not more than 1000 words.
3.    Your story must be about school life.

PRIZE:
Can meet me face to face in a dinner :)

SEE YOU GUYS! FIGHTING! :D

    “You read it right? I’m going to make a story and win this contest,” Eunji says with determination. “Aigoo~ looks like someone is happy to meet her Mr. Busan,” Bomi teases. “Eyy… Of course I’m happy. It’s like my dream will come true!” Eunji says as she starts to dance around the room. “Oh! I need to go to the library to make research!” Eunji suddenly says as she quickly packs her things. “Come, Bomi!” Eunji mutters as she pulls Bomi’s hand out from the house. “Huh? Himchan oppa? What is he doing here?” Eunji asks to Bomi. “Actually, I come here to ask you to hang out with us. But, since you want to go to the library, we will have a date then. Goodbye!” Bomi says as she walks towards Himchan. “Sorry that I can’t join you guys. Goodbye!” Eunji waves her hand and then ride her bicycle to the library.
 
At the library...
    “Hmmm... where is that book?” Eunji asks to herself. After 5 minutes searching for her favourite book, she finally find it. “Oh! There you are!” Eunji says as she tries to get the book. “Aish! Who put it too tall like that?” Eunji whispers. Suddenly, a hand reaches for the book and gives it to her. “Here’s your book,” the young man smiles as he gives the book to Eunji. “Ahhh... Thanks,” Eunji thanks him. “Oh, it’s okay,” the young man reply as he smiles again. He then walks away to his seat. “He’s handsome~” Eunji whispers as she smiles. “Aish! Eunji! You come here to borrow book,” Eunji mutters to herself as she knocks her head slowly. 
    Then, Eunji walks to the counter to borrow the book. After that, she comes out from the library and heading towards the carpark. Suddenly, someone crash her from the back. “Auw!” Eunji exclaims as she turns back to see the person who crashed into her just now. “I’m... I’m sorry. I was replying a message just now and I didn’t know that you’re infront of me. Sorry...” the person explains. “Oh, it’s you,” Eunji cheers. “Huh? Oh! Hi! Sorry for what happened just now,” he says again as he squats to picks his things on the floor. “It’s okay. Let me help you,” Eunji says as she also squats and picks the young man’s things. 
    “Huh? Isn’t this Mr. Busan’s story?” Eunji asks as she shows the papers that she read just now. “Ahhhh... Hmmm...” the young man seems hesistate to answer. “It is Mr. Busan’s story, right?” Eunji asks again. “Ummm... Yes,” he finally answers. “Are you a fan of him too?” Eunji asks with her sparkling eyes. “Err... Yup!” the young man replies as he nods. “Wow! Same with me then!” Eunji suddenly stands up and jumps a little bit. She seems so happy. The young man also stands up and facing Eunji. “Here are your things,” Eunji smiles as she gives back the papers to its owner. “Thank you,” the other says. “You’re welcome. Oh yes! Do you know about the story contest?” Eunji asks. “Yup! Wae?” he asks back. “Do you join the contest?” Eunji asks again. “Of course!” he answers as he chuckles. “So, we’re enemy, right?” Eunji asks as she giggles and points at both of them. “Kind of,” he says shortly as he smiles. 
    “Nae sarangin you, you. Nae mamboryeo jakku teollyowa~” Suddenlly, Eunji’s phone is ringing. “Wae, Bomi-ah?” Eunji asks as soon as Bomi is on the line. While Eunji is talking on the phone, the young man take that time to explore Eunji’s face. “She’s so beautiful. I wonder if she already have a boyfriend,” he whispers in his heart. Without he relizes, he stares at Eunji until Eunji done talking on the phone. Eunji feels weird when the young man doesn’t move even a little and his eyes is on her. She can feels that she is blushing right now. “Err... are you okay?” Eunji asks as she waves her hand in front of him. “Huh? Oh, yes! I’m okay. Sorry...” he reply as he smiles. “Oh, she’s blushing... So cute!” he continues in his heart. “Err... I have to go now. Maybe we can meet again next time. I want to talk about Mr. Busan with you,” Eunji says. “Sure, no problem,” the young man mutters as he smiles. “Okay, then. Err... May I know your name? I you don’t mind,” Eunji asks with a sweet smile. “Sure. My name is Daehyun. Jung Daehyun,” Daehyun says. “And your name is?” its Daehyun turn to asks Eunji. “It’s Eunji. Jung Eunji,” Eunji reply. “Okay. Goodbye! Hope to see you again!” Eunji says as she walks away. “Goodbye! See you!” Daehyun shouts and waves his hand at Eunji. Eunji smiles brightly as she waves her hand to Daehyun too. 
    “I really hope to see you again in a better way, Eunji-ah~ Goodbye and fighting on your story!” Daehyun cheers in his heart as he smiles alone.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 Hello, everyone! The next chapter is up! :D

How is it?

Sorry for the late late late update /bows/ I'm a little bit busy nowadays

But, I hope you guys enjoy this short update ^^

Please do comment, subscribe and upvote :)

Thank you, everyone! <3

Have a nice day!