Chapter 4

Saranghae, Mr. Busan!

 

The next day…

            Eunji walks to her school without Bomi since Bomi is sick. While she is walking, someone suddenly pats her shoulder and it make Eunji shock. Eunji quickly holds the hand that pats her and twist it around until she hears someone scream in pain. She turns around and shocks to see Daehyun is the one who patted her shoulder. She quickly release Daehyun’s hand from her grips and bows several time with keep on saying sorry to Daehyun. “Daehyun-ah, I’m sooooo sorry. I… I thought it was someone bad. I’m sorry,” Eunji stutters as she still bowing to Daehyun. “No, no. It’s okay. Stop bowing, Eunji,” Daehyun says as he rubbing his wrist which is a little bit hurt because of Eunji’s strong grips. Eunji stops bowing and stands back to faces Daehyun.

Then, she sees Daehyun rubs his wrist. “Oh! Is it hurt? Really, really hurt?” Eunji asks in a worried tone. She quickly holds Daehyun’s hand softly and pushes Daehyun’s other hand before she blows at the hurt wrist. Daehyun only watches Eunji blowing at his wrist to ease the pain. He smiles at how concern and worried Eunji is. “Eunji-yah~ it’s okay. It’s not that hurt. Stop blowing it,” Daehyun says softly. Eunji slowly stands properly again and looks at Daehyun with a pair of apologetic eyes. “I’m sorry~” Eunji says again and it makes Daehyun chuckles. “Eunji-yah~ it’s okay. Look here. I still can move my hand,” Daehyun says as he shakes his hurt hand in front of Eunji. He admits that it is still sore, but he can hold it. It’s not that hurt though. “Really?” Eunji asks as she blinks her eyes at Daehyun. “Aigoo… Eunji-yah~ please don’t make that cute face. You make me want to kiss… I mean want to pinch your cheeks!” Daehyun screams in her heart. He really fell in love with Eunji now. He can feel that! “Yes, Eunji dear… I’m fine,” Daehyun smiles as he pats Eunji’s head. Eunji blinks her eyes several times since she is still shock by the word ‘dear’ and Daehyun’s action.

“D… d… dear?” Eunji stutters. “Oh, yes! Why? You want to me call you something else? Honey? Jagiya? Baby?” Daehyun chuckles at his own words. Eunji blinks her eyes again and it makes Daehyun bites his lips. “Eunji-yah~ can you stop blinking your eyes at me?” Daehyun asks as he tries to hold himself from kissing pinching Eunji’s cheeks. “Why?” Eunji asks in confusion. “You’re too cute while blinking and I might… uh… nothing. Let just go to school. We will be late,” Daehyun says as he rubs his nape before he slings his arm on Eunji’s shoulder. Eunji blushes when Daehyun says she’s cute. She can feel that her face like burning and now that her heart beat crazily when Daehyun’s arm is on her shoulder.

“Err… Daehyun, what… are… are you… doing?” Eunji stutters as she blushes even more. Daehyun sees that and he lets out a chuckle. “Oh, sorry. I just… hmm… it’s doesn’t matter. Let’s go!” Daehyun says as he put down his arm and goes first. When he feels like Eunji is not following him, he stops and turns back to call Eunji. “Eunji-yah!” he shouts and it wakes Eunji up. “Huh? Oh! Okay! I’m coming!” Eunji shouts back as she shakes head several times before he runs towards Daehyun. “Let’s go!” Daehyun shouts and with that they run a little to school so that they will not be late.

 

In the class…

            It’s time to go home and everyone pack their things before going home. The class start to empty and there are only Daehyun and Eunji in the class. “Eunji-ah~ let me walk you home,” Daehyun says while he packs his things. “Oh, okay,” Eunji turns to Daehyun and replies with smile before she continue packing her things. “Ermm… I want to go to meet Mrs. Cho first. I have to sent her something,” Daehyun informs and Eunji just nods before Daehyun get out from the class.

While waiting for Daehyun, Eunji squats down to looks into her desk if she left something in there. When she squats, she sees something in Daehyun desk and decides to take it out. It’s a black notebook. Feeling curious, Eunji decides to open the notebook. “What is this? This is Mr. Busan coming story but, why Daehyun have it?” Eunji whispers to herself. She tries to look at the handwriting and it’s really shock her. It’s DAEHYUN’S HANDWRITING!! “What? Is he… Mr. Busan?!” Eunji suddenly thought and she sits by her own thought. “He is? Why am I not happy?” Eunji asks herself.

Suddenly, Eunji hears someone’s footsteps getting closer to the class. She quickly keeps the notebook in the desk again and tries to act like usual. “Okay, Eunji! Let’s go!” Daehyun cheers and takes his bag and the black notebook under his desk. “Oh, okay,” Eunji try to smiles and gets her bag. “Let’s go,” Eunji says and they walk home together.

 

“Who is Daehyun actually? Is he really Mr. Busan? But, if he is… why did he lie to me about being Mr. Busan’s fan?” One by one question pops out in Eunji’s mind while she is walking with Daehyun.

 

“Eunji! Are you okay?” Daehyun asks worriedly.

 

“Neh, I’m okay. Let’s walk faster. I afraid my mom will scold me if I go back home late,” Eunji says as she smiles to calm Daehyun. Daehyun just smiles back and walks faster with Eunji to her house.


Another short update!!! Orz... I broke my promise to update longer~ I'm sorry...

But, let me explain why I update it short... it's because I still need to study for my exam and I should be on semi-hiatus...

Since, I kinda free today, I decides to update this story and release the posters ouo

I hope you guys like the posters :)

Thank you for everything! Got to go now!

Have a nice day and enjoy the update!

Love you guys!

And... happy birthday to Eunji!!! I mean... happy coming birthday, Eunji! <3