Chapter 5

Saranghae, Mr. Busan!

 Hi, everyone! Finally we meet again after a long time! 

Here is some update for you guys :) I know that it's just a little but i hope you guys still want to read it 

I put a little flashback so that you guys can remember back what happen in last topic 

Dont forget to comment and subscribes ^^ Upvotes are also welcome 

Thanks for everything, guys! Now, enjoy! <3 


Flashback...

In the class…

            It’s time to go home and everyone pack their things before going home. The class start to empty and there are only Daehyun and Eunji in the class. “Eunji-ah~ let me walk you home,” Daehyun says while he packs his things. “Oh, okay,” Eunji turns to Daehyun and replies with smile before she continue packing her things. “Ermm… I want to go to meet Mrs. Cho first. I have to sent her something,” Daehyun informs and Eunji just nods before Daehyun get out from the class.

While waiting for Daehyun, Eunji squats down to looks into her desk if she left something in there. When she squats, she sees something in Daehyun desk and decides to take it out. It’s a black notebook. Feeling curious, Eunji decides to open the notebook. “What is this? This is Mr. Busan coming story but, why Daehyun have it?” Eunji whispers to herself. She tries to look at the handwriting and it’s really shock her. It’s DAEHYUN’S HANDWRITING!! “What? Is he… Mr. Busan?!” Eunji suddenly thought and she sits by her own thought. “He is? Why am I not happy?” Eunji asks herself.

Suddenly, Eunji hears someone’s footsteps getting closer to the class. She quickly keeps the notebook in the desk again and tries to act like usual. “Okay, Eunji! Let’s go!” Daehyun cheers and takes his bag and the black notebook under his desk. “Oh, okay,” Eunji try to smiles and gets her bag. “Let’s go,” Eunji says and they walk home together.

 

“Who is Daehyun actually? Is he really Mr. Busan? But, if he is… why did he lie to me about being Mr. Busan’s fan?” One by one question pops out in Eunji’s mind while she is walking with Daehyun.

 

“Eunji! Are you okay?” Daehyun asks.

 

“Neh, I’m okay. Let’s walk faster. I afraid my mom will scold me if I go back home late,” Eunji says as she smiles to calm Daehyun. Daehyun just smiles back and walks faster with Eunji to her house.

Flashback end...

In Eunji’s bedroom…

            Eunji changes her uniform into something more comfortable for her. Then, she throws herself on her fluffy bed. “Why am I not happy that Daehyun is Mr. Busan? Isn’t that I always dream to meet Mr. Busan? So, I should be happy that he is right in front of me,” Eunji says to herself. Then, she closes her eyes and Daehyun face suddenly appears in her sight. “Daehyun~” Eunji whispers. Then, she suddenly opens her eyes. She can feel her heart is beating crazily right now. “What’s wrong with me?” Eunji asks herself and she can’t think of the answer. Lastly, she just drifts to sleep.

 

The next day…

            It’s raining but Eunji still running into the library. She needs an answer from Daehyun. She really needs to know whether Daehyun is really Mr. Busan or not. When she found Daehyun, he is walking out from the library. Eunji walks faster to catch Daehyun’s steps. After a while, Daehyun finally stops at the lobby. Eunji catches that chance to call out Daehyun’s name. “Daehyun-ah!” she calls. Daehyun turns his head to respond at the caller. “Oh, Eunji-ah!” Daehyun replies as he smiles. “Where are you going?” Eunji asks when she’s besides Daehyun. “I was about to go home but it still rainy. I guess I will just wait for a little while since I don’t bring my umbrella,” Daehyun explains. “Ah… we can go home together then. I have an umbrella. We can share if you want. Besides, there is something I want to ask to you,” Eunji offers. Daehyun then agrees by nodding his head. Eunji opens her umbrella and give it to Daehyun. “Guy should hold it, right?” she asks playfully. “No problem,” Daehyun says as he smiles while his hand reaching for the umbrella. Then, they walk home together.

            On the way to Daehyun’s house, Eunji got the chances to ask Daehyun the question that have been playing in her mind. “Daehyun-ah! Are you… perhaps… Mr. Busan?” Eunji asks slowly. She afraid Daehyun might mad at her. At first, Daehyun hesitates to answer the question which is harder than the exam questions for him. Then, when he’s about to answer Eunji, a car with a high speed suddenly come and going to splash the muddy water on the road to Eunji. Without waiting any longer, Daehyun let go the umbrella and spins Eunji around while his back facing the road. As the car speed at the muddy water, it splashes at Daehyun’s back. Now, Daehyun cloth is completely wet because of the muddy water and the rain. At that time, Daehyun doesn’t realize that Eunji is in his embracement. Daehyun finally realize when Eunji suddenly pushes him. Daehyun suddenly releases his embracement and it makes Eunji, who’s not standing right almost fall. Daehyun quickly catches her. Now, Eunji is in Daehyun’s embracement again and their eyes are looking at each other. Then, Daehyun suddenly get his face near to Eunji face and their lips are closer and getting closer.

                                                       2 cm , 1 cm then... chupp!