Chapter 7

Saranghae, Mr. Busan!

A week later…

         After what happened between Eunji and Daehyun, both of them never meet again since it’s school break which is last for a week. Today is the last day for the school break and Eunji is curling in her blanket. She wants to enjoy her last holiday before going to school tomorrow. Suddenly…

        “Eunji-ah!” someone shouts and in a second, Eunji’s bedroom’s door opens by someone. “Ughh… Bomi… can you please don’t disturb me on the last day of holiday? Don’t you have any other works to do?” Eunji groans as she covers herself with her blanket more. Bomi rolls her eyes in annoyance. “Do you think I want to do this? I prefer going out with Himchan oppa,” Bomi retorts and it makes Eunji crawls out from her blanket. “Then, what are you doing here?” Eunji asks in confusion. “Well, I guessed you don’t even open Mr. Busan’s blog this holiday, right?” Bomi asks back. “What for, tho?” Another question from Eunji and it makes Bomi sighs. She then goes to Eunji’s study table and open the girl’s laptop before opening Mr. Busan’s blog. “Read this,” Bomi says as she points at Eunji’s laptop. “Can’t you bring it here? I’m too lazy to move,” Eunji says as she smiles sheepishly. “Oh my… You only need to take a few steps…,” Bomi sighs again but she still brings the laptop to Eunji. “I know you love me,” Eunji mutters as she winks. “I love Himchan oppa, sorry,” Bomi shots and it makes Eunji cringes. “Cut that out! Just read what’s on your laptop,” Bomi snaps before Eunji looks at her laptop.

Congratulations, Mrs. Pink Panda. You win the contest!

The detail for our date will be send to your email :D

See you!

         “I’m the winner? How? I don’t even send my story,” Eunji asks, confused with what she reads. “Well… I’m the one who send it,” Bomi reveals as she smiles sheepishly. “You did? How?” Eunji asks another question. “Through your mom. I asked her to get a copy from your laptop since I ever came across the file,” Bomi explains. “But, why? Why you have to send the story?” Eunji sighs as she facepalms. She has been trying to get Daehyun out from her mind. That’s why she doesn’t even send the story eventhough she already finished it. “So that it won’t be a waste?” Bomi replies as if she is questioning herself. “And you think I will believe that?” Eunji asks as she raises her eyebrows. “Of course I do that to fix your relationship with Daehyun,” Bomi says before she realise she almost reveal the secret. “You win the contest is a fate, Eunji-ah. This is the right time you fix everything,” Bomi continues to avoid any suspicious.

         “I don’t want to meet him,” Eunji suddenly states and she earns a knock from Bomi at her head. “And what makes you think I will let you do that?” Bomi asks. “You have to fix it now or you’ll regret it later. Trust me. You will regret it later. Mark my word!” Bomi presses her last sentence. “I will let you think, Eunji-ah. I’ll go now. Goodbye,” Bomi says before she walks towards the room’s door. “I’ll go!” Eunji suddenly shouts and it stops Bomi. “What?” Bomi asks. “I said I’ll go,” Eunji repeats before she checks her e-mail. “Yeay!” Bomi cheers as she hugs Eunji. “Let me go or… should I cancel it?” Eunji asks. Bomi shakes her head several times. “No no no! You have to fix it no matter what,” Bomi insists.

        “Okay, get ready and I will send you there. I already promise to go shopping with your mother,” Bomi says as she smiles sheepishly. Eunji looks at Bomi suspiciously. “Shopping with my mum?” Eunji asks. “Yeah…? Why? I can’t?” Bomi asks back as if she’s sulking. “No, it’s okay. Now go. Let me get ready,” Eunji says and Bomi obeys.

 

At the kitchen..

            “Aunty! Let’s get ready. She agrees to go!” Bomi announces. “Really?! Good! Let me get ready,” Mrs. Jung says before she rushes to her room.

 

At the cafe...

           Mr. Busan waits for the winner of his contest at a seat located in the corner of the cafe. He then looks at his watch. "Two more minutes," he whispers to himself as he waits patiently.

At the same time...

      Eunji fixes the dress on her body as she looks at her reflection on the cafe glass window. It's a long-sleeved white dress that reaches her knee. She doesn't know why but she feels really nervous for some reason. She then gets into the cafe and looks at the corner of the cafe, searching for Mr. Busan. When she spots the person, she takes steps to the table. "So, it really is Daehyun," Eunji whispers, somehow feels relieve.

     As soon she arrived, she pats Mr. Busan's shoulder. "Hi, Mr. Busan. Sorry I'm late," she says and gains attention from the later. Daehyun immediately raises his head and looks at Eunji. "You... know?" Daehyun asks with mix feelings. Confused and wronged. "May I seat?" Eunji asks, ignoring Daehyun's question. Daehyun snaps. "Oh yeah, sure. Have a seat," Daehyun says, a little bit in hurry as he stands and pulls the chair for Eunji to seat. "Thank you," Eunji mutters in a cold tone. Daehyun only nods and gets back to his seat. "I can explain, Eunji-ah," Daehyun says. "Yes, you should. You owe me an explanation. Nope, a lot of explanation," Eunji remarks as she crosses her arms. Daehyun is about to reply but stops when a waitress come and wants to take their order. "Let's order first. I will explain everything after this," Daehyun assures and Eunji agrees.

       After they done with the order, Daehyun starts to speak. "I didn't mean to lie to you. I afraid that if you know I'm Mr. Busan, you will not be friend with me. Besides, you look so happy when I said I'm Mr. Busan's fan. I just don't want to ruin it. But I guessed, I took the wrong step," Daehyun explains as he looks down. Eunji can see that Daehyun is regretting everything he has done.

       "Then, what about the the... kiss?" Eunji asks, a little bit hesitate. Her cheeks start to feel warm as she blushes. "About that... I... Actually... Like you," Daehyun confesses. Eunji shocks at Daehyun's confession but try to calm herself. "It can be he likes me as a friend, right?" Eunji's heart whispers. "But, if as a friend, why a kiss though?" Another side of Eunji's heart asks. Eunji mentally slaps herself before looking at Daehyun. She can just ask Daehyun.

     "You... like... me?" Eunji asks one by one. "I mean I love you, Eunji," Daehyun confesses again as he looks at Eunji's eyes. Eunji can see that Daehyun is sincere and her heart skips a beat. "I know that I shouldn't kiss you without permission, but at that time... I just can't control myself. I'm sorry..." Daehyun explains.

      "So... You regret it?" Eunji asks again, a little bit afraid of Daehyun's answer. "About what?" Daehyun asks back in confusion. "The kiss and for liking me? Loving me?" Eunji utters what she means about her question earlier. "No, I don't. But..." Daehyun answers confidently before he continues. Eunji's heart about to jump out from it's place when Daehyun is going to continue. "But, I do regret for not being honest to you from the start," Daehyun continues. "I'm really sorry," Daehyun says before looks down again. "I can transfer to other school if that what you want. I know I'm the one at fault," he continues and Eunji shocks at that.

        "Actually, it's my fault too," Eunji admits. This time, Eunji is the one who looks down while Daehyun looks at Eunji is disbelief. "No, you've done nothing wrong," Daehyun denies. "No. It's my fault too. I should've given you a chance to explain everything. I should've listened to you, to Bomi and my mom. Do you know that I suffered this week? Being far from you. Not talking to you. Not seeing your face. It’s hard, Daehyun-ah," Eunji confesses as her tears threaten to fall. Daehyun tries to process what Eunji says. "Does this mean she likes me too?" Daehyun whispers to himself. "I love you too, stupid," Eunji says out of frustration as a tear escape from her eyes. "How can he be so clueless," Eunji grunts in her heart. "Really?!" Daehyun asks in disbelief. Eunji nods and that makes Daehyun stands before he sits beside Eunji and hugs her out of happiness. "Thank you, Eunji-ah," Daehyun says and he can feel that Eunji hugs him back. Then, Daehyun release the hug and looks at Eunji.

      "But, how do you know that I'm Mr. Busan?" Daehyun asks as he wipes Eunji's tears. "Well, there was this stupid guy forgot his black notebook under the desk. So, I read it out of curious," Eunji says. "You don't mine, right?" Eunji asks as she smiles sheepishly. "No, I don't," Daehyun replies as he chuckles, knowing that he's the stupid guy. Now, even the word 'stupid' sounds beautiful to him. He must be deep in love with Eunji.

      “How did you know I’m Mrs. Pink Panda?” Eunji asks since Daehyun didn’t even shock when he saw her earlier. “Bomi told me…” Daehyun replies. “But, I didn’t pick you just because I want to fix our relationship only.  You really deserve to win the contest. So, you don’t need to feel guilty for other contestants,” Daehyun explains and he’s speaking the truth. “I’m glad to know that,” Eunji says as she smiles.

      "So, Jung Eunji. Will you be my girlfriend?" Daehyun asks as he looks at Eunji lovingly. "Of course, Jung Daehyun," Eunji accepts as she smiles sweetly. "Now, let's finish our foods and starts our official date," Daehyun says as both of them finish their food before going out for their date.

        Without they realise, at the other corner, there are two person have been watching them. "Yes! Our plan works!" both of them hi-5 before going out from the cafe, ignoring the weird look given by one of the waitress. Who are they?

They're Bomi and Eunji's mother 😂


Finally I finished this story!

Sorry for the late late late update...

I know it has been for ages since the last update T.T

Hope you guys enjoy this story :)

Any question about this story, just comment and I will explain ^^

Thank you for everything guys <3

And... Happy New Year :D

Love u guys <3