Chapter 6

Saranghae, Mr. Busan!

Hi, everyone! I'm back!!! Hehe...

Here's the update! I hope you guys enjoy reading it!

Thank you for everything and don't forget to comments, subscribes and upvotes ^^

Saranghae <3 and enjoy!


“Chupp!” their lips touch while Eunji’s eyes are still close. After a while, Eunji finally realizes what’s happening. She quickly opens her eyes and pushes Daehyun with all her might. Daehyun fall on the floor as he automatically realizes what happened and looks at Eunji with a sorry face. “I’m… I’m sorry… I… I just can’t control myself… I’m really sorry…” Daehyun says as he tries to stand up and faces Eunji. “I HATE YOU!!!” Eunji shouts and turns around before running away from Daehyun. Daehyun tries to chase her but his feet just don’t want to act like he wants. At last, he only can shout out Eunji’s name before he himself sits on the floor, regretting his action just now.

 

The next day, at school...

            Bomi go to school alone today. Eunji can’t come because she suffers from fever. On the way to her class, Bomi sees someone sits alone at the stairs where people rarely use. She approaches the person and pats the person’s shoulder. The person lifts his head to see Bomi before he lays his forehead on his knee again. Bomi is shock to see that the person is Daehyun. Even though he only shows his pale face in a short moment, Bomi still can tell that Daehyun is sick. Bomi quickly squats besides Daehyun and puts his hand on Daehyun’s neck. “You’ve fever, Daehyun-ah,” Bomi says in panic. Bomi also can see that Daehyun is shivering. “Daehyun-ah, let’s go to the treatment room,” Bomi says as she helps Daehyun to stands up. With the help of Bomi, Daehyun walks to the treatment room.

 

At the treatment room...

            Daehyun lays down on a bed while Bomi search for the teacher in charge. After a few minute, Mrs. Kang comes inside the treatment room and checks Daehyun. She gives Daehyun two panadols with a glass of water. Daehyun obediently take it and eat them. After he finishes the water, he thanks the teacher before he lies back on the bed. Bomi also thanks the teacher before she focus on Daehyun. “Why do you come to school if you’re sick?” Bomi asks. “I want to meet Eunji,” Daehyun answers weakly. “Eunji? But, she don’t come to school today. She also got fever,” Bomi tells. “What? Fever?” Daehyun asks shocks as Bomi nods. Daehyun try to get down from the bed but he’s stop by Bomi. “Where do you think you’re going?” Bomi asks. “Go meets Eunji,” Daehyun answers. Bomi shakes her head before orders Daehyun to lie back on the bed. “No, you can’t. You’re still weak. Rest a little first. We will go to her house after school, okay?” Bomi says. Daehyun only can nods and obeys.

 

At Eunji’s house....

            Bomi and Daehyun are already inside of Eunji’s house. Daehyun is still a little weak but he can walk with the help of Bomi. Mrs. Jung asks them to go to Eunji’s room while she prepares something warm to drink. Bomi knocks Eunji’s bedroom door before she comes in with Daehyun. They can see Eunji is still asleep with a wet towel on her forehead. Daehyun feels really sorry to see Eunji’s condition. He and Bomi approaches Eunji and sit besides Eunji’s bed. Daehyun takes the wet towel on Eunji’s forehead and immerses it in a bowl of water on the table near him before he puts it back on Eunji’s forehead. He caresses Eunji’s hair lovingly. Seeing that action, Bomi knows that Daehyun is so in love with Eunji and Bomi knows that Daehyun can take care of Eunji well. Suddenly, Eunji opens her eyes and the first person she sees is Daehyun. Eunji quickly pushes Daehyun’s hand and moves away a little from Daehyun. “Go away! I hate you!” Eunji shouts and that shocks Daehyun and Bomi. Bomi approaches Eunji and tries to calm her down. “Eunji-ah, calm down,” coax Bomi. “Bomi-ah, get him out. I hate him!” Eunji begs as she starts to cry.

At the same time, Mrs. Jung comes into the room with some cookies and tea on a tray. She’s shocks to see her daughter cry. She puts the tray on Eunji’s study desk and walks approaches Eunji. “Why are you crying, honey?” she asks. “Eomma, get him out!” Eunji cries as she points at Daehyun. Mrs. Jung felt sorry to Daehyun. She can see that Daehyun is sorry for what he has done even though Mrs. Jung doesn’t know how bad Daehyun have done to Eunji. She approaches Daehyun and whispers, “Daehyun-ah, I think it’s better you go home first. I will try to coax her, okay? You don’t have to worry,” as she pats Daehyun’s shoulder. With that, Daehyun go out from the room after he takes a glance at Eunji with his sorry eyes. Mrs. Jung also comes out from the room to send Daehyun and she also wants to know what happened from Daehyun.

After both of them out, Bomi sits besides Eunji. “What happened? Why you hate him so much?” Bomi asks. “I think he’s Mr. Busan...” Eunji says. “Just that?” Bomi asks disappointed. “No! I’m not mad about that but about he kissed me...” Eunji confesses. “He kissed you?!” Bomi asks in shock and Eunji’s nod before she tells everything that happened. “Eunji-ah, this is not right. You can’t just mad at him like that,” Bomi states out her opinion. “Why can’t I?” Eunji asks, confused. “It’s not his entirely fault,” Bomi says. “You can just push him at first place if you don’t want to be kiss. But, you just accepted it. That’s mean you’re allowing him to do so,” Bomi lets out what she thinks. “I just... I just can’t think at that time,” Eunji still doesn’t want to lose. “Then, you think he can? I’m sure he didn’t have attention to kiss you at the first place. I can see that he loves you and he care for you. He will not do the things that you don’t like. He’s a good guy,” Bomi made it clear to Eunji. “But...” Eunji wants to answers back but Bomi stops her. “But what? Because he’s maybe Mr. Busan? So what? I thought that you want to meet Mr. Busan. I thought you like Mr. Busan, don’t you? I also can see that you like Daehyun. So, there’s nothing wrong there. I know you agree with what I’m saying. Just erase your ego. Do you know that Daehyun also got fever? Even so, he is still worry about you. He came to school today just want to meet you. Can’t you see he is sincere? Why don’t you just forgive him?” Bomi asks. “I... I don’t know, Bomi-ah,” Eunji says as she cries again. “Okay, Eunji. I will give time for you to think. Think back what I said just now. He’s a good man, Eunji-ah. I just don’t want any both of you hurt,” Bomi says as she gets out from the room, leaving Eunji alone with her own thought.