A plan!

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

[With Hyunmin]

I was in front of Mika’s doorstep. I was hesitant to knock on the door, but mustered up enough courage to do it.

 

Unfortunately, that’s where my luck ran out.

 

“Hyunmin?” Mika questioned with an irritated expression on.

 

“Umm… Hi,” I started. Before I could say anything else I felt Mika’s fist against my face.

 

“I owed you that for making my sister cry.” He told me seriously. I rubbed my cheek and nodded.

 

“Fair enough… now help me.” I demanded. Mika frowned but let me in anyways.

 

“Look, let’s get this straight, the only reason I’m helping you is because my sister is still hurt by what you did. So, helping you make things right is the only way to make her feel better.” He told me. I nodded, still rubbing the area he punched.

 

“Great, look my problem is I’ve apologized to her many times already. I know she’s still hurt, but I want to know how I can let her know I’m being sincere and I want to go back to how we were,” I explained to him. Mika took his precious time before answering me.

 

He went to get some water. He made himself comfortable on the couch. He decided he wanted to go find a new pair of socks. Finally after a few other tasks, he sat down to answer me.

 

“Pabo, be sincere with her.” He told me. My eyes widened at him.

 

“Are you serious! I waited all of this time for that!” I yelled. Mika glared at me making my temper fall some.

 

“You don’t understand what I mean,” He started. “You probably apologized verbally, or even bought her flowers and things. Things like that don’t matter though. Unlike you both seem to think, this isn’t about teasing each other, how much you can stand one another, or even the nice things you do for one another. A relationship starts with feelings. How do you feel for her?” He asked. I shrugged.

 

“I care about her more than I’ve ever cared about any girl before.” I replied.

 

“Well then, my next question is can you live with out her? See Hyunmin, if tomorrow Hyunjae comes through that door telling me she’s going to go study in France for a few years because it’s beneficial to her. I won’t stop her. Why? She’s my sister. I know I will see her again. For you it’s different. If she walks out of your life, can you live fully knowing that she may never come back and might fall in love with another man?” Mika interrogated. I sighed and looked down at my feet.

 

“No… I can’t live like that. I can’t live like this. I can’t stand the thought of her being with anyone else.” I confessed, feeling a rush of emotions.

 

“Well then let her know. See your relationship should be based off of that. Let her know that she means that much to you. Be sincere about it, and Hyunjae won’t question you. Because this time around your money and looks have nothing to do with it arrogant rich boy.” Mika teased. I rolled my eyes and punched his arm slightly.

 

“Thanks man,” I told him. He nodded.

 

“Now since I helped you with Hyunjae now you’re going to make it up to me for causing this emotionally unstableness.” He demanded.

 

“Araso hyung, what do you want.” I asked.

 

“One-on- one basketball, loser buys snacks.” He told me. I shook his hand in agreement.

 

“Deal,” I answered.

 

“Great let me go get the ball,” He said hopping out of his chair. I quickly took out my phone and sent out a message to Hyunjae.

 

This weekend let’s have a date.

Just you and me araso? Let’s meet

Up at your favorite ice cream shop

At 3pm.

-Hyunmin.

 

Suddenly I felt like things were going to be alright.

 


So there are two more chapters left and this story will end T.T who's excited?~ Anyways I really enjoyed writing this and i hope that all of you who are still reading this enjoy reading these chapters ^^. Thanks for sticking through with me! Saranghae<3