[o4.]

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy
Sorry guys the last chapter was kind of confusing towards the end? I blame winglin... it cut certain parts off of my story. The sad partis that it wouldn't let me recover it so yeah. The worst part? I had it written on my home computer which has recently crashed so yeah.. >.> please bare with me... ^^: other than that enjoy the update
---------
I finished chatting with Karam and closed my laptop. I really had no clue what I should do considering my lack of homework. Before I had anymore time to think about what to do I saw the door fly open and 'his' face appear.

“Have you ever heard of knocking?” I exclaimed at Hyunmin. He merely chuckled.

“I can do whatever I want.” He answered simply. I rolled my eyes at him.

“You know you're rich boy ego is showing and honestly its annoying.” I told him. He just smirked and headed over to my desk chair. I couldn't understand what he was doing in my room in the first place.

“Why are you here?” I asked him.

“Your brother is macking on some girl downstairs and he told me to come up here and check on you.” He informed me. I let out a frustrated sigh.

“Oh great so he sends a brat. Just leave will ya?” I commanded. However he seemed determined to do the opposite of what I asked him to.

“What were you doing up here anyways?” He questioned.

“What does it matter just get out of my room!” I exclaimed, getting irritated.

“You don't usually get this irritated at school. Could it be that I'm finally getting to you?” He questioned.

“Look I get enough of you at school. What makes you think that I want to see you here? I don't understand how my brother could ever be your friend.” I said. He chuckled.

“Well now that I know that you're his sister. I think I should stop by more often.” He smirked. Gah what I would have done to slap that smirk off of his face.

“Ugh whatever, I'm out.” I said, heading down to the kitchen to get something to eat. I open the fridge and saw that nothing was already prepared to eat.

“Yah Jaejae I'm ordering a pizza so if you wait a little longer I we can eat,” Mika told me. I hadn't noticed that he had been in the living room the whole time.

“Alright... I guess I'll wait.” I told him, grabbing a water bottle. “So what is this I hear about some girl you're macking on?” I asked him. Mika immediately went to scratch the back of his neck.

“Oh, it's nothing don't worry about it sis.” He told me, trying to push me off the subject.

“Mika, you know you manners. You better not be trying to play some girl.” I warned him. He shook his hands out infront of him like as if it were defence.

“I'm not don't worry about it geez.” He persisted. I shrugged and gave up on the matter. I sat on the couch in our living room and drifted off in to my own thoughts.

*Mom, Dad.... are you watching me? Are you proud of me? What do you think of my family? They are pretty important people huh? Please keep watching over me. Oh and watch over Karamie too.. I hear he's doing well. You know how much of a struggle he has to go through though. Just please don't leave my side.*

It wasn't until that thought that I realized that I had been staring out of the window the whole time. It was only until Mika told me, that I found out that when I stared out in to the sky I was usually thinking about my parents. That is how Mika would always catch me.

“Yah! So what were you doing upstairs?” Mika asked.

“Nothing. Just bothering Karamie...” I told him. Mika sighed. Mika didn't like when I talked to Karam. It wasn't that he didn't like Karam, it was just he felt that when I spent more time talking to him, I would sink myself back in to my past. In a sense, he was right. I would keep thinking about my parents and my old home when I talked to Karam, but He could prevent me from communicating with the only thing that is left of my past. So, for that reason, Mika didn't complain too much when I talked to Karam every now and then.

“You need to leave that poor boy alone. For all you know, you distracted him from some important work,” Mika tried to scold me.

“Psh, that boy talked to me first so it's all his fault if he didn't get some work done.” I reasoned. Mika merely laughed, and on cue Hyunmin came in.

“Am I interrupting a brotherly- sisterly moment?” He questioned as he got in to the living room.

“Nah, where were you? I thought I told you to look out for my sister?” My brother interrogated him.

“Ah well I needed to go to the restroom.” He answered. I eyed him suspiciously and drank some of my water.

*Hopefully he flushed*

When the pizza came the night went fast. I made sure to spend a much time as possible with Mika so Hyunmin could keep is annoying-ness down to a minimum. It was sort of late in to the night and it turns out that all of the friends that were supposed to come to hang out with Mika today bailed on him. Afterall, chances are they were playboys and they had dates with some girls. Honestly, I just wanted Hyunmin out of the house.

We watched Hyunmin leave and then we both headed back in to the house.

“Hey Mika...” I called, suddenly coming upon a thought.
“Yeah?”He answered.

“Well since your friends are all players, no offence.” I said.

“None taken.” He told me.

“What's Hyunmin's story? He just seems like a brat to me.”I questioned. Mika chuckled. I could tell that he was amused by my curiosity.

“Well Hyunmin, He doesn't try to play with girls, but because of his power and his looks it comes naturally to him. To be honest, Hyunmin doesn't go for girls, girls go for him.” He told me. I furrowed my eyebrows together.

“Girls actually chase after him? What kind of world do we live in?” I questioned out loud. Mika chuckled at my silliness.

“Well I know you don't like Hyunmin, but he's a pretty decent guy. Sometimes I can't believe that he's so powerful. He's just a normal guy when it comes down to it. Still, he never really shows any kind of interest towards any girl so I'm surprised that he seemed to be curious about you.” he said, pointing at me. I looked at his finger and pushed it away.

“Curious in me? Why do you say that?” I wondered. He shrugged.

“Well... for one... if you know Hyunmin, you can tell when he's seriously paying attention and when He's not giving you any attention. He paid attention to everything you did. Plus, I didn't have to force him to go up and see you. Which is odd since Hyunmin is usually the reluctant type.” he explained. Then all of the sudden the curiosity struck in me.

*Well if it's a game of wits...you most definitely will lose... Hyunmin*