[o5.]

Your T Y P I C A L Rich Boy

Please enjoy this new chapter! ^^

----------------------------------------

“YAH Hyunjae get up!” Mika exclaimed shaking me.

 

“Ugh… oppa…I want to sleep.” I told him, rolling over.

 

“Ani! You’re getting up!” He continued, shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and glared at Mika.

 

“Okay what do you want?” I muttered, hating the fact that I was up at 9 am on a Saturday.

 

“I want you to come eat breakfast with me and my friends.” He begged. I rolled my eyes at him and then rolled around.

 

“You’re kidding right? No thanks. I like sleep better.” I told him.

 

“Please!  My friends want to have breakfast with you.” He confessed. I rolled my eyes.

 

“ugh… your friends are all players anyways. I could have breakfast whenever I want…”I mumbled in to my pillow.

 

“Please they want to meet you since Hyunmin talked about how you were an interesting girl. They’re all curious about you. Just come please! After this I won’t bother you honest!” He begged. I groaned.

 

“Fine just get out of my face!” I yelled at him getting out of my bed. He cheered.

 

“Thanks Little sis… I love you!” He chanted leaving my room.

 

*Ugh some pain of a brother that I have*

 

I got up and brushed my teeth. Then I got ready in something pretty casual. I wasn’t in the mood for dressing up and I figured I deserved the right to wear what I wanted. I wore a grey cardigan with a yellow shirt under. I paired that with a dark pair of skinny jeans and some high top tennis shoes. I pulled up my hair in a messy bun, put on my glasses, and headed out the door.

 

“Alright Mika you woke me up let’s go!” I exclaimed, as I passed him on the couch.

 

“You’re going in that?” He questioned.

 

“Yeah, I could care less where we are going, who is going to be there, or what the ambiance is going to be like. If other people don’t like what I’m wearing they can deal.” I told him, opening the front door.

 

“I’m just saying you could stand to be just a little more feminine.” He added, locking the door and heading towards the car.

 

“Meh… I’m just not that kind of girl. Sorry bro, deal.” I said. We hopped in to his sports car and zoomed towards the restaurant. I would really rather hang out with some of my own friends, but for some reason Mika wanted me here and I granted him at least that much.  

 

When we arrived Mika lead me to his friends.

 

“Hey guys what’s up?” Mika said, taking a seat to a guy I knew as Jay.

 

“Nothing much, we ordered without you man. I hope you don’t mind.” Another guy I knew as Injoon added in.

 

“It’s cool. Well hey guys this is my sister Hyunjae, Hyunnie you know the guys.” He introduced me.

 

“Yo.” I simply stated. I didn’t know what to say to a group of players.

 

“I see Hyunjae decided to dress like a boy today.” Hyunmin commented.

 

“Yeah and you decided to play the girl.” I said, commenting on his apparel.  He didn’t exactly look girly, but his white pants weren’t masculine either.

 

“Yah you two don’t start….”Mika cut in, slightly annoyed. I sighed and took a look at the menu.

 

“Wow, you two really don’t get along,” Injoon commented.

 

“How about we avoid this topic yeah?” Jay suggested. After that I didn’t pay much attention to their conversation, but it went along the lines of party at someones, dates with random girls, schemes, and after party plans. So obviously, I really wanted did not want to be involved in any part of that conversation.  In between all of that I ordered my food and pretended to be listening.  

 

“Hyunnie?” A voice said. I turned and looked.

 

“O-onew?” I answered. He grinned.

 

“It’s really you!” He exclaimed. I got out of my chair and gave him a huge hug.

 

“Honey lips long time no see! What have you been up to?” I asked. I looked at his appearance. He was pretty casual as well. He was wearing an orange polo with a pair of jeans and white tennis shoes.

 

“Well actually I work down in the city at a different restaurant. I’m trying to get through school y’know. Umma and Appa are working hard so I figured this is the least I could do.” He told me. I looked at him and I wondered what happened.

 

“So why are you here? I thought you lived in Daegu with Karamie.” I asked. He grinned.

 

“Well one I wanted to study here and two… please don’t tell umma, but I want to train to become an singer.” He confessed. I shot him a smile.

 

“Well with your honey lips I doubt you can’t make it.” I complimented. Then I heard Mika clear his voice. I knew that he was curious about Onew.  “Umm well guys… this is an old friend of me Lee Jinki. Jinki, this Mika my brother and his friends Injoon, Jay, and Hyunmin,” I introduced him. All the guys at the table eyed him suspiciously.

 

“Nice to meet you guys! Please call me Onew… I prefer that name” He told them, while waving.

 

“Hn… Onew… why hasn’t my sister ever mentioned you to me?” He asked, looking in my direction. I looked towards the ground.

 

“Um… because… Onew is special.” I answered. I saw Mika’s eyebrow rise.

 

“Special?” He repeated.

 

“Umm… well when we were younger we really liked each other and when she had to leave I told her it would be best if we kept our relationships to ourselves.” Onew answered Mika.

 

“We were 7 though… I was young… and Onew was so kind to me…” I muttered. I could feel the table’s eyes glued to Me, Onew, and Mika.

 

“So basically he was like your kid boyfriend?” Mika questioned. I could feel a blush attack my cheeks.

 

“Umm something like that…” I answered.

 

“Well it’s nice to finally meet you.” Mika said, extending his hand at Onew. Onew gladly shook it.

 

“Same here, I was always curious about what Hyunnie’s family would be like.” He commented.
“Maybe we can catch up some time?” He looked over at me. I nodded.

 

“Yeah, that would be great. Umm you can just ask Karamie for my number.” I told him. He nodded.

 

“Well I should get going, it was nice meeting you all and seeing you Hyunnie.” He said. I hugged him one more time and he waved at everyone else. All the guys politely waved back and I sat down with all of their gazes fixated on me.

“What?” I wondered out loud.

 

“Any other boyfriends I should know about?” Mika questioned me seriously.

 

“Well actually…”I started. I saw his face turn bleak as soon as I spoke. “I’m just kidding geez. He’s not even my boyfriend. I mean he might have been if I stayed in Daegu, but he’s just my friend. It’s nothing to worry about.” I told him. I saw a grin on Injoon and Jay’s faces. Hyunmin had an unreadable expression on.

 

“Well even little sister is a player…”Jay added. I rolled my eyes.

 

“My sister is not a player…” Mika defended.

 

“What could any guy see in that?” Hyunmin commented, shooting a glare at me. I shot another glare back at him.

 

“What would anyone ever see in you? I mean seriously…. I don’t understand why girls flock around you anyways.” I retorted. Before anything else could be said our food came and we ate.

 

*Awkward… but it was nice seeing Onew again.*

------------------------------------------------------------

Comments are much appriciated

Thanks for reading!