Coming Together

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator PoV:

Michelle frantically searched through every nook and cranny to look for Jongup. While she does this, she fights back tears. Why did I have to let Lee do that to me, she thought. He's such a jerk! "Jongup!" She called aloud. "I'm so sorry if I hurt you. Please answer me if you can hear me, Jongup!" She continously searched the city in every possible place her potential significant other could be.

The next time she called for Jongup, her voice cracked, causing her to attract attention to herself, but she didn't care.

"Jongup, where are you?" Michelle's voice cracked as she was going to start weeping. "Please answer me, Jongup!" After holding back the tears for what felt like innumerable hours, Michelle broke down and sobbed.

Abruptly, Michelle heard sobbing that didn't belong to her. The mourner's sounded somewhat masculine, which made Michelle wonder if the voice belonged to Jongup.

"Jongup?" Michelle cracked. As she walked on, the sobbing became louder with each step she took. "Jongup?" When she was near a corner, Michelle heard the mourner's voice loud and clear. She peered around and saw Jongup crying and constantly wiping his never-ending tears! Michelle ran up to Jongup, knelt beside him, and wrapped him in a comforting and apologetic embrace, happy that she found him.

Jongup momentarily ceased his sobbing fit to look at Michelle. His face was red, his eyes were bloodshot and glassy, and his cheeks were soaked with his tears. The two stared at one another for a long time, looking deep into each others' red, tear-soaked eyes.

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, Jonhup," Michelle began. "I'll never be able to forgive myself."

"I love you, Michelle," Jongup confessed, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter