Selling My Soul to the Devil

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Whatever I want, I get. Everybody knows that. It's always been like that for me my entire life...up until now. What I want now is Michelle, but I can't seem to get her on my own. She's still mad at me for what I did to her back at the coffee shop the other day, and now her sister is after my throat, which means I actually have to put forth some effort in getting this girl. What luck I have.

I'm walking down the streets of Seoul without my usual entourage of counselors/stylists/bodyguards. It's in the middle of this night, and I'm wearing shades and all black, so I doubt that anyone will be able to recognize me right away. Plus, everyone at the house knows where I am, so they'll know if anything were to happen to me.

I walk these streets of the capital at night when I want to clear my head or when I'm plotting revenge. This is a rare condition when I'm doing both. Michelle had no right to humiliate me like that in that restaurant. All she had to do was accept the flowers and forgive me and that would've been it, but she just had to spurn me in front of everybody. Do you have any idea what it's like to see yourself in the news and in the tabloids like that? I'm not in there now, but I bet I'll be in there before the sun rises. This .

While I'm thinking about what I should do to make that little pink-haired bastard pay, who shall remain nameless, here comes one of his fellow band members, Bang Yong Guk. I'm guessing he likes to stroll out in the middle of the night, too. Then, it hit me: Maybe he could help me!

"What's up, BYG!" I called out to him right before he brushed right past me. I walked up to him until I caught up and said, "I know you heard me talking to you, dude."

He stopped in his tracks at the sound of my voice, pivoted on his left foot to face me, and walked up to me to ask, "What do you want, rejected man? Shouldn't you be planning for your little Calvin Klein campaign?"

I faked out a laugh to lighten the mood, but Yongguk just blinked and continued to stare at me. "First of all, that's 'hyung' to you. Don't forget that. Second, what are you doing out here in the middle of the night?"

"Why is that any concern to you? Why're you out here, hyung?"

I could see he was going to be a tough nut to crack,so I tried a more cordial approach, which I tried my best not to hurl while doing, and responded, "I just have a lot of things on my mind right now, and I went on a midnight walk to clear my head. What about you? Is there something wrong with you? Maybe I can do something to help you?"

Yongguk sighed, rolled his eyes, and ran his hand through his short, two-toned hair. "God you can be so persistent." After a few minutes of staring each other down, I realized my new approach had worked when he said, "Okay, I'll tell you."

"You want to discuss it over iced coffee?" I pointed to my usual place. "Drinks are on me?"

"Dude--I mean 'hyung'-- I just met you. And let's not forget about that incident that occurred earlier tonight. I'm like a lion protecting his cubs when it comes to my band, and what I saw on the news didn't sit too well with me, Chang Sun hyung. I could care less if you happen to be older than me; you put your hands on one of my guys again we're going to have a problem. Are we clear?"

"Crystal."

"Good. Come on." Yongguk went inside the coffee shop while I followed close behind him. 

When I reached the cashier, I ordered two large iced coffees.

The cashier stared hard at me and asked, "Do I recognize you from somewhere?"

Wow, these fans have been getting good at identifying me lately. I immediately denied it, "Aniya."

She just wouldn't quit no matter what I did to convince her otherwise. "Yes, I do~! You're--"

"Shh!" Then I lowered my voice to a whisper, finally giving in and told her, "Yes, it's me, Chang Sun oppa!" Why not say oppa? These girls call me that all the time. "I promise to give you two copies of my Calvin Klein campaign and autograph them if you don't scream out my name."

"Okay."

"Gamsahabnida." Then, I walked away, searching for Yongguk. When I scanned the place, I found him waving his hand about in the air at a table, which happened to be 2 tables down from where that happened. I began to walk over there when my order for the coffees came up. I turned around to see the same cashier holding them out t me. "Gamsahabnida," I said to her once again while she bowed and winked at me. The things I do for these fans. -.-

"LC!" Yongguk shouted from across the place. That pabo!!! He should know full well that these fans would recogniz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter