Kang Reveals Everything.

8 Weeks
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That ungrateful little bastard. After all the things I've done for him and Lee fires me because I bruised his ego. I'm the one who got him in the modeling business. I was his father's agent when he first started out in the modeling industry. Then, when Lee's father, Ji Hoon, retired and turned to acting, I became Lee's agent when he followed in his father's footsteps in modeling. I've been a part of that family for years, and Lee just fires me like it doesn't mean anything to him. That's all right. That just means I don't have to keep the negligence of Chelsea and Duksam a secret anymore.

Lee had nothing but a privileged childhood, which included private schools, acting classes, designer clothes, and a very generous allowance every month. He was the most popular guy in school because of who his father is. Everything was handed to him on a silver platter. He looked up to his father so much to the point where he actually became a model just like him. Chelsea on the other hand is an Austrian-born model who moved to New York with her family when she was little. She wasn't exactly poor, but she wasn't the richest person in the world, either. Chelsea is also the poster child for the ugly duckling story. She was picked on so much because she had braces and had to wear headgear. Plus, her hair was a bright red color, so kids would make jokes about her hair being on fire. When she got to high school, her auburn locks turned brown and the braces came off. The teasing long stopped after she blossomed.

One day, while she was at a coffee shop, a modeling agent approached her, and the rest was history. Chelsea eventually became the first European-born model to walk for Alexander Wang, which was how she met Lee backstage.

They were the perfect power couple in the public eye, but what they didn't know is Lee would secretly beat her. He wasn't like that when he first met Chelsea, so I found it hard to believe when I first heard about it from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter