Chapter 7 : Wet Sunday

Magnificient High School (or Kim Heechul's High School and his wonderful slaves... oups... teachers)
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Sunday night and the building manager was doing his ritual round around the school, in case of a little prankster decide to enter inside the school. It happened only once but the little fool locked himself in the gymnasium by accident and had to wait during hours until he arrived to open the door in the morning. Since this incident, the building manager made a point to be on patrol every night there just in case…

 

After the agitation from the contest on Friday and Saturday’s cleaning, the gymnasium became empty once again and particularly quiet. Computers were traded for exercise mats and others sport’s material. Well, the old gymnasium was back the way he knows it. He the light, walked inside the building and went to the lock room. As he opened the girls’ room he felt his foot becoming suddenly wet.

 

Meanwhile, Heechul was checking his reflect in his car’s mirror. Seeing he was perfectly handsome, he went out of the car and walked in a very famous and posh three stars French restaurant. A waiter came immediately to see him

 

Good evening, Monsieur. Bonsoir, Heechul answered using one of the few words he knew in French. A table for two please. Will the second person join you later? The waiter asked seeing Heechul alone. No, I’m eating alone… with myself. Can you place this mirror in front of me? I want to keep an eye on myself.  

 

Heechul pulled out a large mirror from a saddle bag, gave it to the waiter and waited for him to guide him to his table. The waiter, still under shock, grabbed the mirror and looked at it with a frown.  When he finally understood his weird client wasn’t even joking, he took a grip on himself and showed him his way. While Heechul sat carefully at his place, the waiter tried to put the mirror on the chair in front of him. All the clients around looked at them with curious eyes.

 

A little bit more on the right, Heechul guided him, no, slightly on the left… perfect now. Thank you, mon brave! Please bring us a cup of your best champagne. We have to celebrate this victory, he commented, smiling at his reflection.

 

The waiter nodded and came back quickly with the said cup and a menu. Heechul waited for him to move away and looking through his reflect, he said:

 

You’re so handsome. It’s a pleasure to have dinner with you.

 

He smiled to himself and looked at the menu when suddenly his phone rang. He picked up with a sigh, without looking at the caller.

 

Helloo! Yes, it’s me. What’s the problem… no, no I can’t come to school right now… I’m busy. Yes, a high importance dinner… In the gymnasium you say? Hmm then you should call Kim Jaejoong, it’s his problem… you’re welcome. Good evening, mon brave.

 

Heechul hanged up, took a sip in his cup and looked at himself dreamingly.

 

I couldn’t leave you after such a short time… Jaejoong surely will handle this little problem.

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

 

Jaejoong’s door bell rang and the owner opened immediately.

 

You’re alone? Should I be with someone? Maud answered back. Where’s Yunho?  Jaejoong said looking around the young woman. Not here obviously!

 

Maud pushed her host aside and entered the apartment. She found Mel and Yoochun chatting on the couch.

 

You’re alone? Yoochun asked. Aren’t you alone too? You know I’m still able to go out without Yunho. Being a couple doesn’t mean we have to be glued to each other! Maud answered aggressively Oh, did you have an argument with him? Mel asked amused. Yes, we did. He said I was superficial. Why did he say that? Jaejoong asked surprised as he sat beside Maud on the floor and put an arm around her shoulder. By the way did you bring alcohol? Of course! Maud said showing the bottle she just put on the table. So, really I don’t understand him, I was just chatting about our students. I told him I heard from Hiraki that Sasaki broke up with Nakano to be with Yamada and then, he suddenly criticized me and said I should stop giving so much importance to so futile things. He’s right, Mel commented with a shrug. No he’s not, Jaejoong replied. It’s not futile things. If we do not know those details, how can we take a proper care of our students?  Exactly, Maud approved. This is part of our job! As if, Mel rolled her eyes. You two are just too curious!. Just admit it.

 

Maud and Jaejoong looked at each other and said in one voice

 

Not at all!

 

Before Mel replied again, Yoochun cleared his throat loudly to call the attention of the three others.

 

Since we have all alcohol we need, let’s play. Which game? Mel asked. Not the one with all the glasses we did last time, Jaejoong won. Not the one before this one because Jaejoong won too. The one before too, actually. I’m too strong for you ladies, Jaejoong smiled. Mel come help me bringing more alcohol. One bottle is not enough for all of us.

 

As Mel followed Jaejoong in the kitchen, Yoochun suddenly moved besides Maud and whispered.

 

We were talking with Mel before. We want Jaejoong to lose this time. He’s too strong at alcohol game. He’s too strong with alcohol in fact. We know that. That’s why with the game I propose, we can win, with just a little help. What!? You ask me to cheat? Maud replied shocked. You’re against it? Yoochun asked nervously, afraid his intentions had been taken wrongly by his friend. Not at al
Please log in to read the full chapter