chapter 1 : First Day - Magnificient way~

Magnificient High School (or Kim Heechul's High School and his wonderful slaves... oups... teachers)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                   As soon as the alarm clock rang in the room, a hand came from under the blanket and threw it at the other side of the room. Then a second alarm rang but the hand couldn’t reach it and the blanket began to moan. Suddenly, a head emerge and an angry Heechul appeared. Frowning, he raised his eyes at the ceiling. His eyes focused on the mirror decorating the ceiling above his head and a proud smile came out on his face.

     - What a wonderful sight to start the day properly, he said to himself looking amorously his reflect. Even when you have just woken up, you are so beautiful, he complimented after five minutes admiring his own features.

He looked a bit longer and sighed, decided to get out of the bed. He stood up with grace and slowly walked to the bathroom. He had to be perfectly handsome for the first day of class.

While Heechul was waking up and getting himself beautiful (even more than he naturally was, of course), in another part of the city, Yunho and Maud barely got in Yunho’s car.

     - Why do you have to get up so early? Maud pouted.

     - You know I like to run before going to work and I won't have time to if I wake up later, Yunho answered.

     - But 6 is too early! The meeting is at 9 and your apartment is at 20min ride from the school, Maud continued without listening to her boyfriend. Why am I still spending the night at your apartment? I’m wondering… she added while looking at Yunho.

     - Because I’m kind, caring, handsome, y, I kiss well and I’m pretty good in bed too… he said as a matter of fact. I'm only quoting you, he added when she raised an eyebrow, not exactly used to hear him bragging so openly.

     - So true, Maud nodded while she looked at Yunho to confirm her thoughts.

     - By the way, as we are talking about 'us', don't forget we have to be discreet at school.  I mean no…

     - Public gesture, holding hands, kissing, etc. etc. I know Yunho! Maud sighed. You've been saying that for six months. You know I wouldn't like to expose ourselves either, it would be such a mess with the students. And be sure I won’t jump on you at school… I'd rather do it in your car, she added with a teasing smile.

     - Better safe than sorry, he said, shrugging her last remark. It might be better if we do not enter in the school together…

     - Then to be sure, you should drop me off right now and let me walk for the last kilometer, Maud said with irony.

     - Don't be stupid, I wouldn't do that, he said with his infamous Yunho pout. 200 meters will be enough.

Yunho took his words and left Maud at the corner before he drove to parking lot behind the school and parked his car at the place reserved for the teachers. When he entered the school, he smiled and greeted the students he met on his way and stepped inside the building. Entering the meeting hall, he saw Senah and Siwon sitting at the table on the right and Ryeowook and Jihyo at the table on the left side of the room. Yunho greeted all of them with a polite smile and a bow before he sat next to Siwon and Senah.  Few minutes later, Maud entered the room and bowed slightly to everybody and went to the table on the right. She sat besides Ryeowook and began to talk happily with him and Jihyo.

Little by little, the students entered the meeting hall and filled the room. Few minutes before the meeting begun, Junsu ran over the room and sat at his place besides Maud.

     - Safe! He said out of breath. He looked at his watch and smiled. Exactly on time!

     - You run all the way? Maud asked amused.

     - No, just from the parking. I thought I’ll be late… Everyone has arrived yet?

     - Almost everyone but our dear director is still missing.

     - He likes to be late, Ryeowook added. I wonder why…

     - Because, he likes everyone waiting for him, Junsu explained. Oh by the way Maud, I tried to call you yesterday evening, but you didn’t answer your phone.

     - Ow sorry, I didn't check, I was at Yunho’s place, she apologized. What was it for?

     - Felt lonely... so I wanted to invite you over to play video games with me…

     - Huh? Why me? She asked. I loose every single time!

     - That's exactly why I wanted to play with you, Junsu said with a sly smile.

Not offended at all, Maud playfully punched his arm but Junsu avoided her attacks easily. By their side, Ryeowook called their attention to suggest them discreetly to be a bit less childish in front of the students who were looking at them. Being the professional persons they were, they took a grip of themselves to stop their fight and tried hard to be (or at least look) serious.

Outside, at 9:05am, Mel was barely reaching the school, running in direction of the meeting hall when she saw Yoochun and Jaejoong running as well from the East and the West entry.

     - What a coincidence! Mel said when they arrived in front of her.

     - How many minutes late are we? Yoochun asked out of breath.

     - Barely 5 minutes, Jaejoong answered while looking at his watch.

     - We're getting better, Mel said with a satisfied nod

     - Yeah, but if we arrived after Heechul, he’ll kill us for sure! Yoochun cried out.

     - True! We better hurry then! Mel suggested and she started to run again, as fast as she could.

Yoochun and Jaejoong took example and followed her inside the meeting room. A hundred heads turned toward them but they could see that Heechul wasn’t there yet. With a smile of relief, they slowed their pace while going towards the table on the right and sat.

     - Safe! Mel whispered while sitting on her chair, slightly panting.

     - You’re lucky, Yongwha answered back. What if Heechul had been there already?

     - I can’t imagine that! She almost shivered at the thought.

     - He would have killed us! Jaejoong added. Why these two kids are bursting out of laugh? He asked while seeing Maud and Junsu who were giggling with each other once more, their seriousness well forgotten.

     - They are making fun of the three of you, Hongki intervened.

     - Why? Mel asked.

     - Your faces are red, you look messy and out of breath.

     - Really? Jaejoong asked afraid. Thinking that my hair were so well fixed this morning!

     - Sorry for you, dude, Yongwha said with compassion.

     - Jaejoong, stop whining like a beaten puppy, Heechul's arriving, Yoochun nudged.

Heechul appeared at the door of the room and everyone stopped instantly to chat. Both students and teachers stood up and bowed. Satisfied, Heechul walked as if he was in a show. He gave smiles and winks while walking to the dais. He bowed back to the teachers on each side and went behind the micro, raising it with two fingers like a precious thing.

     - Dear everyone! Thank you very much for coming here to the Magnificent School, Kim Heechul's, he stopped and made an exaggerated bow. In other word Me, school. I’m really glad to see you again so many this year. I…

The back door opened suddenly and the art teacher, Jung Geun suk entered the room with phlegm. Ignoring the murdering look Heechul gave him, he walked slowly to his place making all the girls of the room looking at him with admiration and love. Furious against the teacher who stole him the first role, Heechul took a deep breath and smiled.

     - Do you think Heechul will kill him? Junsu whispered to Maud’s ear.

     - Dunno..., Maud replied while looking at Heechul and Geun Suk alternately.

     - His smile is frozen… this is not a good thing, Jihyo said looking at her boss.

     - I’m sure he’ll be a good professional and go over this. He is not that childish, Ryeowook intervened.

Everyone at this table seemed skeptic. Both table were looking anxiously at Heechul who was still smiling. Unexpectedly, as soon as Geun Suk sat at his place, with its brightest smile, Heechul turned back toward the student.

     - So… As I said before being interrupted… I would like to welcome the new students to our school and I’m glad to see you so numerous. When I founded this school last year, I didn’t expect to have so many wonderful, beautiful students…

While Heechul was speaking, Mel leaned toward Yoochun.

     - I’m surprised he didn’t say that much about Geun Suk being late.

     - He would lose his credibility in front of the students. He is too clever to be angry against him, Yoochun replied. He will make him pay later.

     - How?

     - No idea yet. We’ll see very soon, I think.

     - I’m looking forward to see it, Mel said with a smile.

     - You’re mean, Yoochun replied.

     - You want to see it too!

     - Shhhh! Heechul will know you’re not listening to him and will make you pay for this too, Yoochun said as Mel’s voice heightened.

As he ended his sentence, Heechul turned his head toward their table and Yoochun nodded with a smile as if he was listening to whatever the director just said. Looking at this, Mel smiled and silently praised him, remembering why Yoochun was one of her best friends.

After 20 minutes of speech, Heechul put an end to it and invited the students to follow their head teacher inside their classroom. Every teacher stood up and went toward their class.

 

                  When Yoochun arrived in front of his students, he winked to two girls looking at him. They blushed violently and whispered excitedly something to each other. With a smile, he invited his class to follow him. Once inside the classroo

Please log in to read the full chapter