Chapter 5

IF IT'S MEANT TO BE, IT WILL BE

When we got to the lounge, it was filled with a considerable amount of people. Most of them had a mug of cappuccino, or hot chocolate. There were sofas surrounding a large coffee table with books on it,The atmosphere was very calm and relaxing. There were people mingling around and making quiet chitchat. I was feeling quite uncomfortable with all the couples that were in the room, so I found a seat on the sofa, near the fire, and picked up a book.

 

Mandy was considerably interested in the atmosphere that was created, so she decided to walk around and look at the old photographs… and then went towards  the windows and checked out which mountain we want to go to first.

 

"Come on Nadia. We're here for a fun time, on top of that…it’s very close to My birthday, you should be happy, at least for the sake of me!!! So just enjoy yourself," remarked Mandy sensitively.

I know what you're thinking... but this is just impossible Mandy!... he is not Kim Huyn Joong! Do you understand what I'm getting at?" It can’t be him…and the saddest thing is that he will even never know about us! I mean our existence!

 

"Of course I understand, But you're missing out on a lot of things by being miserable. I mean, who knows... maybe he is  now in this very room, You just have to get out there and find him You're not gonna be able to meet him if you keep to yourself on this couch. Have sonic fun while you can," remarked Mandy frankly.

 

"I... know…. we're best friends, and I know you're right. It's just that I don't wanna get my hopes up too high. I mean, if I stay low key... then if something goes wrong... I won't be disappointed again," I explained as I recognized how silly I was acting….

“Of course I'm right! I wouldn't be trying to convince you into this if I weren't. I know what I'm talking about! So will you pleeeease have some fun? For my sake?" pleaded Mandy.

 

Following that Mandy sat and I walked to see the pictures around the walls Just then I  came darting over with an electrifying expression on my face- ( that’s him! That’s him…my guardian angel !!! and his friends ) I was thinking deeply and saying… Oh My God! what if Mandy‘s right, I know this is crazy…but we have to make sure of this !!!  I was hyperventilating.

 

"What? What is it? Are you okay? Why are you talking to yourself?” questioned Mandy as she tried to calm me down. “Is everything all right?"  "MANDY!  You will never believe what I just saw!" I squealed out of breath. "I was looking at the pictures around the walls when I looked outside the window. Standing there were 5 hot guys! And they looked like they were coming inside." "What? You're going berserk because - Wait a minute! You don't think they were… " Mady’s voice trailed off as she stood there in ponders. "EXACTLY!" I shrieked looking around at my friend who was staring at me like I was mad.

“Okay! We gotta be cool about this... We don't wanna make fools of ourselves. This is what we're gonna do... Stay here and look casual... and when they come in, just smile or whatever but don't go up to them asking for autographs or anything That's too unprofessional!" declared Mandy as she tried to remain simple.


"Oh, shut up Mandy! What are you talking about? …I’m not this much naive!!! besides I know you're gonna be the first one outta your seat and drooling over them! I could totally call you a hypocrite... "I teased…she didn't say anything because she knew it was true. We sat there anxiously fixing ourselves up and waiting for the guys to make their entrance. We did the whole check routine. We checked our hair, makeup and fixed our clothes. Then we waited with butterflies in our stomachs…

 

I'm not going to get my hopes up high. I said to myself… what if they aren't those guys that we think? We are gonna feel and look like fools. Then we just looked at each other and burst out laughing...even though we didn't know what was so funny. It was probably a girl thing; being clueless yet still laughing. While we were all laughing amongst ourselves, we didn't realize that the room wasn't as populated as it was when we first entered. We also didn't even notice the guys come its Well, until Mandy looked up to see what time it was, She quickly nudged me who was sitting on the other side of me on the couch)…

 

"Were those the guys?" she whispered while rolling her eyes in their direction. I turned casually in the direction that Mandy had pointed.
"Oh my god! Yes! That's them... I told you they were hot!" I quickly whispered back. Mandy joined my whispering conversation, and we shrieked quietly, but making sure the guys didn't notice our enrapturing reactions.

We seemed the most down to earth, but inside we were bursting with curiosity. We were too nervous to look up, I glanced up to audit if the fellows noticed our behaviour, or noticed the girls at all.

 

To my surprise, when I glanced up, I caught the eye of my guardian angel that was looking right at us. I quickly gave him a benevolent smile, and was returned with one from the fellow, (God…they were indeed look like SS501, I couldn’t believe my eyes) before I put my head back down I could feel myself blushing, but tried not to pay much attention to it.

Mandy!!! They were checking us out! But I gotta say they're too hot themselves! I wouldn't care if they were in a band or not!" I said persuasively. "Look, they're heading over this way!"

 

"Wow ! Na! …look at them I bet they are really themselves, just look at the guy in black coat ”!!! He really looks like “Park Jung Min”….Omg..Omg, seems like my type! He is mine!" announced Mandy laughing at the way she sounded.

"Ooh! Look at YOUR… guardian angel OMG!!!! He is soooo handsome with that dark blue pullover and leather jacket "um…Isn’t he adorable??? look Na!!!!

I was thinking and chuckling to myself that "we sound like we’re shopping or something! Ooh I want that sweater ... oh those shoes are to die for...Damn! ... what are we doing?!!! They are human beings!"

" Why are you silent Na? Did you look up?"she asked again as the guys came closer. But I didn't have time to answer. As i was startled by a voice saying, "Well hello ladies! Do you mind if we sit with you?" This was the guy who Mandy caught eyes with.

 

"No, not at all- we could use some company," responded Mandy welcoming them. Just as the guys were going to take their seats, one of them blurted out, " Well hello miss! Long time no see huh?" I immediately recognized that voice and looked up without hesitating.

 

"How on earth that you are exactly look like “Kim Hyun Joong? We've been trying to get the secret behind it up for ages... I asked automatically…The expression on Mandy’s face was confusion with astonishment. “Na... there are some things I just don't understand about you," teased Many as she faced my crimson face and the gentleman that got me to look up.

 

" I realized that I didn’t introduce myself and I  hadn't gotten your name too," I said to the 'mystery man' looking at him and then at his friends.


"Well it's nice to meet you again Nadia! I am “Hyun Joong”…”Kim Hyun Joong” ... and these are my mates!!!