Chapter 2- Eavesdropper Up The Picture

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

[A/N]
WARNING! NOT EDITED
MIGHT FIND SOME ERRORS
UPVOTE IF YOU LIKED IT ^_^
**********************************************


Andie's POV

Oh !

My eyes widened just when I made an eye contact with him. I kneeled and curled down behind the door in surprise still trying to avoid that fact that he saw me. I just hid behind it and shook my head.

'Did he really saw me? Oh gosh, what the hell was I thinking?! Maybe I'll just tell that I was there to clean up the room. Oh, that wasn't even a good excuse! What will I do? What should I do?'

Then the door behind me started to open making me loose my balance and stumble on the floor. My heart beats faster when I saw the one who opened it.

"S-Sh-Shane, h-hi" Gosh! Since when did I started to stutter in front of him! This is so embarrassing!

A wide creepy grin crept on Shane's face while looking and walking towards me. I don't know anything to do but to crawl backwards thinking this would save my life.

My eyes still locked up with his and...

ok my back finally touched the walls. Yay life.

Shane slowly leaned to me just when I planned to stand up then stumble down again. Yeah, way to go Andie!

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the room with Lanie. Oh his hands are smooth! How can this boy have some smooth hands?

I quickly shruggeg the thought out of me as he placed me in front of Lanie and tighten his grip.

"I'm dating her, so stop bothering me", said Shane while holding onto my wrist.

"Wha---" before I even said anything, he cuts me off, "Shut up!" and I felt his grip hold tighter again while holding onto my hand.

My heart started to beat faster as my body did some kind of chemical reactions. I felt my cheeks went on fire and I can't control it! Conceal Andie! Shane's using you and putting you on trouble again! Stop it!

'What was he thinking! This jerk needs a psychiatrist . He's freaking insane! I meab, why on earth would I date a crazy dog like him? Besides, he owes me bigtime for that necklace'

Flustered look came visible into Lanie's face with tears running onto it. 'I have to clear this up and---'

"What the!" I cried as the jerk dragged me out of the room leaving Lanie alone. He kept on walking looking for some blank room.

I tried to escape from him but his grip is just so tight that I can feel my hand getting numb.

"Shane, where are you taking me!"

no answer

"Hey! What was that dating thing!"

still no answer

"Answer me, you jerk!"

before I know it, we were already inside an empty room and nothing can be heard other than our foot-steps.

~~~~~~~~

Shane's POV

Still holding onto her hand, she kept staring at me making me frown in anger. I tried to read her mind but unfortunately, I can't by the time.

She slowly looked at her hand still intwined with mine then she looked back at me blankly. Her hair pretty messed up since I dragged her here. I guess her hair's much like this most of the time though.

Yeah, you don't put the blame on me.

With her staring at me, she looked quite innocent. Sad, she really isn't. She has been mean to me ever since. Yeah, I've been mean too and I guess that just make us even.

She glanced at her hand again.

Why does she kept on looking at her han---! I tilted my head to look on mine and saw that my hand is still comfortably holding onto hers

I brushed her hand away and stared at the ground. My suddenly heart beat faster. I felt heat. Probably just because I'm tired walking through here. Yeah, it's just that.

"Hey, what was that for! Why should you drag me into that thing between you two, huh? Are you out of your mind!", she said angrily

I ran a hand through my hair and let out a deep sigh as I stared at her with a serious face.

"You were there listening out there, am I right?" I said while walking towards her "You're eavesdropping, so I put you up on the picture. Didn't you liked it?" I said as I move closer to her.

"Liked it? Ha ha! You joking? You hurt the feelings of an innocent girl; even used me to trick her and dragged me into this room with a hurting hand and you're asking me if I liked it? Are you out of your mind?"

She glared at me and I just smirked and leaned even closer. I tried to contain myself. I have to keep the awsome and cool me.

I cornered her and moved my face closer that I can feel her breath onto my face. Woah, her eyes. Brown and innocent. I felt my ears heated up then she glared at me!

"What the!" I yelled as her hand uncontrollably landed on my face, full force!

I touched my slapped face while she covers staring at me looking as shocked as I am. It was really strong for a girl by the way. Not bad at all.

"Oh shoot! I'm so sorry!"

She removed my covering hand on my face and tried to wipe the pain away. Her eyes widen and gently touches my cheeks with both of her soft hands. The slap must have left a mark there.

I stared at her and grabbed her hands as I slid it down away from my face placing them onto my chest. "I never permit anyone to touch my face", I said blankly.

"Jerk" she muttered as she shrugged her hands away. She looked pissed

So now she's the one pissing off her ? Tch. I don't think I would ever get along with this girl. Or with any girl, I guess. They swings mood a lot.

I glared at her as she tried to slide herself down and escape from my locking arms on the wall.

"Stay", I yelled

"Yeah, sure", she said as she slid down, opened the door and ran until she's out of my sight.

I guess there no point chasing her. Just let the girl run like an idiot. That would be better. I shook my head as I put out a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~

Andie's POV

I tried to run as fast as I could thinking he'd follow me but, nothing! I looked back and no one's behind me. Thank God!

I was three rooms away from our next class when the bell rang. At least I wouldn't be late!

I sat beside Lianne

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you in the cafeteria."

"Uhm? M-me?", I said while catching up my breath.

"Yes you, little Andie. Who else would it be? What happened to you? You looked so tired."

"I'm sorry, I got a business going on this morning"

"Business? Ok, what business?", Lianne gave me a look.

"It's nothing! Snap out of it Lue. I'm fine" I smiled

"Fine" now she made a pout wanting me to say a word about the thing I called 'business' but I just don't buy that pout though.

Well, it is obviously about Shane and if I tell her, she would probably start with her thing telling me that Shane and I suit together.

Yeah! She actually thinks that that weirdo and I would be a perfect couple. What a shame! Not gonna happen, really! I hate that devil since the day we've met.

"Later Lue, ok? I'll tell you, don't worry" a lie. I have no plans on telling her the scenario that just happened. Mwaha evil me, I know.

"Cool", she said.

I looked at my watch and noticed that it was already 15 minutes but our Biology teacher is still not in our class. Oh well, it's fine with me though.

The class' noise started to get louder but it suddenly stopped when the door opened. No one talked until we saw who it was.

"Oh it was just Shane!", said some girl

"We thought you're the teacher!", Lianne yelled.

Lianne's statement brought the class into laughter but not me.

I don't even want to see his face right now. What a crazy ! He always ruin my day! He messes up my life!

He sat on the chair beside me and saw him on the side of my eyes looking at me. He rest his head on his right hand with his arms on his desk. He keeps on staring but I don't want to take a single glance of him.

What is this jerk thinking?

Suddenly, my classmate stood up in front holding some papers, "Attention everyone! On behalf of the student council..." she started "...I would announce and clarify things about the coming school camp"

My classmates and even Lianne got delighted as she said 'school camp' but not me.

It is just an annual project of the student council for every 9th and 10th graders and it is just pure boredom for me. I mean, what would I get in a forest other than camp fires, bugs, animals, and worst, no rest rooms! I would definitely not join.

She continued, "Since we are on the second week of the month , I know some are excited for this camp already, right? Well, this will be two week camp starting on last week of this month until first week of November. We will be starting to perpare this coming week and these papers on my hands are the? Permit letters." she said with a grin "No permit, no camp. Please come in front if your name is called"

"Psssst", called Shane

"Hey! Rams!", he whispered

"Psssst, hey!" he repeated

"What is your problem! Stop bothering me, would you!", I hissed angrily and still not looking at him.

"Okay", he sang

"Rams", called the president.

I stood from my chair and walked lazily but then, "Oh my gosh!"

I tripped on my feet! Crap! What was that!