ajusshi?

Dream-World is a Sleep
* Eric Nam *

 

My father asked me to take over his corporation, asking me to face the reality as he prayed for the best for me. Yet, I was still under his control.

 

But then—reality. What is it, even? Chasing it wouldn’t save my dream or change my way of seeing it, and facing it wouldn’t help much. Except, faking it wouldn’t hurt.

 

Just like how a casual goes, it wouldn’t hurt her nor it would harm me ever. Just that, it warmed my reality temporarily. It carried along with the kind of sensing with fill-full to substitute the reality. In 2022, inter between humans was no longer such of a big deal for society to judge anymore. I obsessed with this brain-chemical stimulation: , the way I keep out from responsibility—away from my father. I never meant to be wanted getting inherited to that meaningless corporation he was doing.

 

I sipped in the sweet wine of glass, enjoying the way of its wave swirling peacefully, I smiled at this innocent thing. I began my deep thought until her moving body startled in front of me. The images broke my thought.

 

Here goes my temptation.

 

Tempting much, I desired this lust to her, down to her mild skin, as I scanned down on her slowly. I kissed her lips, wishing her to response back in the kind of way. She left the faintly breathe, sighing softly just like to my ear-candy.

 

There was no time for mistaken doing French kissing. Knowing her next move, her fingers dug into my hair, attempting to be more aggressive, she sat on my part.

 

She gasped in air, with this intense passive between us merged into a single body, like a coalesce. The state of this being felt brought to the whole difference pleasant, the slender and graceful in outline than just to be touched. “ me already” she demanded, like cannot wait, reaching it. I joyfully listened as I murmured, “do more pleasing sound, I’ll give you my pleasure and my sweetest pleasing.”

 

I yearned dearly to the moment of lying on top of her, allowing a part of my anatomy enter hers little deeper. My body embedded within her bare skin, acted in and out briefly— burning and steaming. She scratched my back from holding back, I could tell she started to scatter.

 

The sensation traveled through my brain to detect this complete of pleasure . The organism reached as I grunted softly. She whispered, giving a defeated kiss, “you never fail to please me.”

 

The joy experienced ended so fast. She sleeplessly napped next to me. It gave me the schadenfreude—the german said it came from the pleasure derived from someone else’s pain.

 

It sounded cliché much? I smiled, reaching my phonecall, “oh, Soo Jung, I’m listening.”

 

* Jung Soo Jung *

 

“Oppa!”

 

oh, Soo Jung, I’m listening” his voice sounded fainted.

 

I dumbfounded asking about it anyway, “what’s wrong?”

 

I’m at hotel” he honestly answered.

 

“It’s dad’s birthday today, you’re better make it to his celebration! There are going to be a lot of guesses coming. You’re the only son that he expects to care of something for him while he greets his people” I explained.

 

He sighed, dragging the long line with a minute pause, finally gathered something, “ayyy—kry..sorry, I mean, Soo Jung, Oppa will be there with you.”

 

I hung up. The frame picture of Eric oppa and I taken together last year brought back the nostalgia. The love between us counted endless upon the stars, my eyes streamed down my face that I had to wipe away these funny tears. Oppa always tried his best to be the best son, indeed, he was trying.

 

At least, he was getting better despite the fact he had little too much fun on a bit of his own.

 

Sulli and Luna should received the invitation from me by now, I picked up my phone, talking to the siri command to call closest friends, “—oh Soo Jung!” they said hi, synced together.

 

“Yah! Are you two coming over tonight? It’s going to be big, come!”

 

“We’re getting ready and prepare the presents.”

 

I appreciated their consideration, joyfully took their hint and thanking them, “oh~! thanks for being considered.” My emotion weaken again, receiving their utter love was really something gracious. They asked, “is Krystal Jung unnie coming? Your dad talks about her so many times in front of us, but we never got to meet her.”

 

Krystal Jung, my another side personality trait disorder identity, usually appeared in the middle of the night to greet and wished dad a happy birthday as well. My dad admired the side of her, however, she’s been lived inside me. I hoped to see her for once, but I never could since we shared the same body.

 

I answered quietly, “I hope that she’ll come too. I haven’t met my sister either, since we separated since my mom and my dad parted from 5 years ago” I lied. 5 years ago, since my mom departed my father’s side with another man, I loathed her for leaving us. It was also the time, my another side identity appeared. I hesitated on letting them know, afraid that it wouldn’t be a good idea. It was for their safety.

 

They broke my thought, “Soo Jung, we’ll see you tonight, kay. We’re off to pick up the presents.”

 

We bided goodbye

 

* Amber Liu *

 

Next to the seat, she tapped the button to start the engine, “today, we’re attending one of the party.”

 

I looked out the side road, listening to her saying, “—of?”

 

She leaded on her road trip, concerning to inquire where would we head for today, she went on was not big of a deal to me when it came to Aliee’s driving. She went on,  “the header of Krysooyun’s coroporation INC. it’s his birthday today” the name that Aliee just stated to me sound really similar. It reminded me some where from last night, I tried to remember but I could not. Goddamn it.

 

I grunted, “urghh, can I just have my alone time without interacting with people too much?”

 

“Amber, this is a special invitation that we must to obligate to go.”

 

Getting out the hover, she dragged me out, without wanting my ear gets sketch out more, I followed, “Alieeeeee—“ I pouted at her, clinging to her right upper arm rightly like little kid asking their unnie to take them home.

 

“Are you kidding me? We’re here already. Since you entered this friendship, there is no way to turn back once you’ve tagging along my side” she warned with serious tone as I gave in, “alright, alright.”

 

I tucked in my tie carefully before entering, Aliee wrapped her hand into mine, like a couple. I loved doing this with her, for the sake of some hitters who had enough gut to make some moves on her. Hitting on Aliee wasn’t an easy job to do so.

 

My Lee Yejin unnie claimed to be a chief, the position in Kberism Corporation INC. Most of advanced group and organization leaders loved to at least experiment on dating her, but the moral strandard she expected never met her yet. She was the elite sylph, considering the most outstanding lithe woman in the corp.

 

 

Profile of Kberism INC.
Name ID: Lee Yejin
Age: 28
Status: Specialist Aa, a Sylph.
HP/XP: Excellent
Level: 10
Detection: Limited

 

Proceeding to the immense attendance blast of this such as splendid event, those lights hung up the ceiling that had been carved into so diligently details. From Mona Lisa to Michelangelo’s period of renaissance, the rebirth era stuffs still passed down until now, tolerating it roughly would consider disrespect the old folks.

The slow dance of saxophone was playing in the background. What a utopia and splendid one they built here—it looked more likely attach with the typical decent styles that they must put effort into to make.

I gasped in amaze.

Everyone had their partners right in the center, dancing side by side, shoulder by shoulder, such as cafune, the grande of high classes people dancing floor. I had this intoxicated feeling, seeing people dressed up in solid with full of great outfits, the most possible outstanding. The moment of this physical world I entered, it made me noticing how I’ve neglected the dream-world for awhile.

Aliee went off on her duty, executively greeting others company, others Ephebe, standard man or men in a field—whom linked with the specialty of researching method, like us. Seeking for more knowledge, foreigners loved to have her talking.

I sighed, “oh, well, Amber, gotta listen to Aliee unnie. Let’s have fun.”

I relaxed. These appearances of the foreigners: the Russians and the German. My body tensed up, wishing to wash off these unfamiliar feeling responses.

Oh dear god, what should I do now?

I walked around, trying to explore more about this kind of event. My eye-scanned an advanced group stand talking about experimental methods, I checked on the larmoyante’s dictionary. The hologram lighted up, and defined for me, “Avant-garde group is the kind specialty that mainly focused in literary and characterize of artist.”

“Wow, impressive.”

I stood there, watching after people sharing information happily, so mutually. The urge I got was wishing to see her, her faith-full eyes that I desired to meet again. Is it possible? Without a doubt, I knew she appeared in the maze.

I sipped the wine.

I moved across the building to get some food and snack, there was much light. I bumped into this guy, “oh, I’m sorry, mister.”

My wine spilled on his sleeve, he blunted off, “well, there. You need to be more careful, will ya?” his English tongue sounded steady.

“I’ll be extra careful, I’m sorry” I apologized again, the elegant dressd young lady whispered, but my ear detected the whispering, “oppa, let him go. Plus, he’s cute.”

He gave me a permission, introducing himself, “I’m the son of Krysooyun’s Corp” he continued, “manners are needed for tonight.”

I followed as I listened carefully; I smiled and bowed to excuse my way.

After I moved to another spot, for some reasons, I recognized the sense, some sort of sense between the meeting of my eyes with hers, so genuinely.

From far away, she caught up my glancing. I jumped and jerked around right away, my eye-scanned alerted this time. It beeped three times, letting me know that my heartbeats went up.

I pretended it didn’t happen at all, as I went to grab some punches. Our eyes met again from here to there. I sighed faintly, “what is this?” I rubbed my chest for unknowingly causing the hard thumping inside.

I leaned against the wall, letting my back to avoid her on purpose. I sipped the Sweet Wine, the strong alcohol burned little inside. I left out a big sigh after that, “yahh~~ this is strong” I whispered only enough for me to hear.

Not noticing the figure just happened to stand next to me, her voiced seemed like she knows something, “look like youre not an alcoholic.”

My eyes placed on the floor to the pair of feet next to me, I finally looked over my shoulder to the right, she flirtatiously leaned just right there in a way. It was close to me, enough for our arm skin to touch. “Why?”

She looked confused. I, then, adjusted back my words right away, my clumpsy word had not complete the sentence. “I meant, why and what made you say that?”

“Ahjushi, I’ve been eye-ing on you around.”

“Ahjushi???” I wondered how old did I look like exactly to her that she thought to call me as adjushi. I asked, “how old are you?” she took the spoon out, holding the handle upside down and a chopstick indicates a number, “I am 19.”

Her smile looked brighten, I left a relived laugh out slightly, “ah really?”

She blinked at me, just blinking blankly, was she waiting for me to say something more? I guessed, “is there anything else I can help you with?”

She laughed at me for some reasons, “ahaha, you’re so clueless, adjushi.”

My face appeared a huge question mark, what-on-the earth was going on expression harden just oriented right there. She continued, winking, “let’s dance.”

I blushed shyly at that, my heart thumped more than usual, the feeling fluttered and it felt butterflies flying inside. Why?

“But, why me?”

“My dad told me that nineteen is the age that I am finally eligible.”

“Eligible to do what?”

She smiled again, suspiciously. She looked away, thinking thoughtfully. Looking like she decided something before she tells me what was up on her mind. A second later, she came closer right into my ear, whispering sedulously. Without expecting the answer I heard from her, “—eligible to flirt with you, adjushi.”

This is different kind of burning, I had to admit.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TO BE CONTINUED

 

NOTE:

Alright, I thought the idea of having little preview doesn't work!

I added picture in for each character as the story introduced. Hopefully it's something to look at how pretty they are XD

I'LL JUST REVEAL WHOLE CHAPTER

I'll keep on update diligently

Thank you all.