Out(Satzu)

ONCE upon a time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! This chapter will have a lot of curses and… some scenes. Hahaha. This is based on Rapunzel.  This one shot is mainly about Satzu and another pair. You will know the other pair at the end of the story. :D The other requests will be next time, i promise. I won't turn down you request. Thanks for reading. Enjoy~

  Once Upon a Time 2: Out

 

A loud sound caused Sana to stand up from her window when she saw Tzuyu going  in her window.

 

The first thing that shock her is…  her bedroom’s window is on second floor.

 

And the second is…The hell?! It is the one and only Tzuyu going inside her room!

---

Earlier

 

Sana and books.

 

These are two things you can’t separate.

 

There she is again, with her head almost crashing on the book. Sitting silently on her class, with Mitch Albom’s ‘The Time keeper’ on her hand.

Being sick during childhood didn’t help, and that was the reason why she got into fairy tales and books. Now, books are her daily supplement.

 Despite the fact that it’s the first day of class, Sana didn’t took her time looking at her classmate’s faces. She’s too engrossed with her book.

 

The only thing that could make Sana’s head went up from books is whenever Tzuyu walks by. She knows the sounds of her footsteps, and her heart beats when she’s near even if she doesn’t know its Tzuyu.

 

Yeah, instincts can be quite scary.

 

Sana can’t help but feel her heart beating fast whenever she sees the Tall girl. And It isn’t just Sana, Just everyone is mesmerized by her. She can do anything so cooly. Even ditching class looks cool on her, and Sana doesn’t find that cool.

“Ohh, you’re looking at her again?” Nayeon .

“shh!” Sana hushed her giddy friend as she turned beet red, “Don’t let anyone hear you!”

“What’s wrong? It’s normal to have a crush on her. She’s gorgeous.” Nayeon smiled, wholeheartedly supporting the girl.

“oh Hey Tzuyu!” Nayeon turned and waved at the girl.

Tzuyu gave her a nod and smile. Sana looked down feeling Tzuyu’s eyes on her. Then after a second, The girl went on the back to take a sit with her gang.

Sana looked at Nayeon and felt a slight jealousy. Nayeon is pretty, and most of all, friendly and easy to approach. And Everyone loves her.

Yes, Nayeon is the school’s popular girl, and the only reason why Sana gets to be friends with her is because they’re all childhoodfriends. They are 3, actually.

“come on, Sana. Why don’t you talk to her? It’ll be fine.” Nayeon said while patting her friend’s head.

Sana turned even more red, yet she knows she had no chance of even just being friends with Chou Tzuyu even if she’s been looking at her for almost a year now.

She stole a glance on the gorgeous girl again, and she’s sitting there with that same old resting face. A beautiful resting face. She wears a crop top, showing her flat stomach and black fitted jeans that shows off her long legs.

It was a body everyone lusted over.

Sana sigh again. Of course, No chance.

She’s The Tzuyu, afterall.

And she’s… just Sana.

Rumor has it that Tzuyu has beaten up a lot of guys, and broke a lot of hearts. She’s a play girl who can capture just anyone.

Even if Sana likes Tzuyu, She knows she’s trouble. And trouble is not on Sana’s vocabulary. She’s a goody-two shoes, and she all so peaceful boring life.

“Good morning class.” The teacher, Ms. Jihyo Park came in. with a face that looks like she hates her students, “Let’s get this stupid class started.

“So grumpy. Seems like the date is a failure.” Nayeon whisphered while giggling.

“what, Miss Im Nayeon? Are you saying something?”

Nayeon shot her the ‘innocent look’ and Miss park just nodded. Damn, Nayeon is really two-faced.

Ms. Park then started checking for attendance.

“Minotazaki!” The woman called.

Sana shouted, ‘Present!’

Tzuyu turned her head and looked at the girl. There are times like this, when their eyes would meet. But Sana would always avert her eyes.

She can’t help but feel her stomach flip and her cheek burning up.

“Yoo!” The professor called, but there’s no response. That one is always always late. The professor told her last time, that her parents will be called if she’s late again.

“Yoo Jeongyeon!” He called again, but there’s no response.

 

“absent?” The teacher snickered and took his pen out, “so Yoo is----“

 

“PRESENT!” the short-haired girl dramatically run into the classroom shouting.

 

All of the class laughed.

“am I safe Miss?” Jeongyeon laughed with a mixture of panting from running too much.

The Teacher shoot daggers at her, “Whatever, Sit down.”

Jeongyeon sat beside Sana as Sana whisphered,  “Why are you almost late again?”

“Well.. nothing just nothing.” Jeongyeon laughed, “I slept too much.”

Nayeon smirked, “Lazy bum.”

 

Sana clicked her toungue as she pat her head, “Next time don’t be late.”

 

“Speaking of don’t be late,” nayeon started, “There will be a party on my house later! My  parents aren’t home, why don’t you come?”

Sana shook her head, “No, my mom wouldn’t let me. No parties if it’s not Friday and I have curfew.”

Nayeon sigh looking at Sana, “Seriously, Sana, what’s wrong with you and Rules?”

Jeongyeon pushed Nayeon’s head, “let sana be! She doesn’t want to!”

--

Sana can almost hear the loud chattering and music across the streets. Coming from Nayeon’s Party.

Nayeon, Sana and Jeongyeon were childhood friends, living on the same area. And living on the same area, with the popular girl Nayeon, doesn’t help Sana’s wanted silence.

As she gestured to sleep, she suddenly heard a knock from the door.

“Come in!” she shouted.

As the door opened, it revealed, Jeongyeon.

“Sana-ya?”

“what is is Jeongie?”Sana called her the nickname she had since young.

“Nothing, just checking up… if you didn’t go to the party.”

Sana laughed, “As if I would.”

“oh, yeah right.” Jeongyeon smiled awkwardly, “you feeling fine?”

“Yeah,” Sana smiled.

“Listen, Sana.” Jeongyeon look at her serious, “I heard from Nayeon that you seemed to like Tzuyu.”

Sana felt her cheeks hot, “No, I don’t!”

“Jinja?” Jeongyeon asked, as if she’s a bit relieved, “good. I don’t want you to be involve with her. She’s nothing but trouble.”

Sana nodded slightly. Sana can’t help but laugh, even if she wanted to, She doesn’t even have the slightest chance to be involve that gorgeous girl.

“Anyway, I’ve brought you a new book.” Jeongyeon smiled as she handed the book.

“Rapunzel?” Sana looked at the small book and caressed its cover.

“Yeah, I remember you reading that when we were younger. Wonder if you’ll like the original version.”

Sana smiled, “Thanks.”

Jeongyeon can’t help but thought how cute Sana looked, with her blonde and long hair. She looks exactly like Rapunzel on the cover of the book.

She has been finding Sana cute, waaaaaay back in elementary school so she spoiled her non-stop and took care of her.

Jeongyeon left the room to give Sana time to rest.

 

‘Rapunzel, Rapunzel, get down your hair.’ The prince shouted calling Rapunzel, imitating the voice of the witch. As Rapunzel, pulled in, she was surprised to see a young handsome man, coming into her window.

 

Sana looked engrossed on the book, when a loud sound came on her window. Someone just came into a window of Sana’s window, and it’s not a prince.

It’s trouble.

 

Yes, it’s Chou Tzuyu.

The person Jeongyeon just warned her about.

“w-what.” Sana was a bit shock looking at Tzuyu, as she cooly walks over her room.

“mm, your room’s nice.” Tzuyu smiled sheepishly.

Really? It’s dark-colored and filled with books and old antiques she often collects and it’s nice? Tzuyu must’ve have taste.

“thanks.” Sana replied, then she snapped back, “What I mean is—“

Sana was about to protest when Tzuyu laughed, “You’re funny.”

The blonde raised her eyebrows, “What are you doing here, anyway?”

“Well…. The party was cancelled on the other house.”

“why?”

“Well, turns out that Nayeon wanted someone to come, but she didn’t and she felt soooo disappointed.” Tzuyu explained as she chewed her gum so cooly as she looks over my things.

“i-i-it’s my fault?!”

“Yeah.” Tzuyu laughed, “You’re the reason why my night’s a bum… So you need to entertain me!”

Sana covered her body, “Entertain?!”

Tzuyu laughed at the girl, “Not talking about that.”

---

Sana has always thought that adventures are only on books. But she’s wrong.

Tzuyu proved her that Life is an adventure as well.

They went on a joy ride(on a motorcycle), went into a bar even if they’re minor, draw beautiful grafitti’s on the walls and lastly went into the beach. Sana had the fun of her life by doing something against her life principles.

For the first time, she didn’t think about rules and didn’t think about anything. She felt like she was set free. That for the first time, really, she was out of that room. Out of her shell.

They are now both staring at the sea, The wind blew on them. The atmosphere here is calming after the exhilarating things they did earlier.

Then suddenly, Tzuyu took out a box of cigarette’s on her bag, she was about to light it up when Sana took it.

“What?” Tzuyu asked a bit shocked. I mean, come one, no one ever dared to do that to Chou Tzuyu. She lau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter