The things I will never tell you (Saida)

ONCE upon a time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As  requested, this one would be SAIDA (Sana x Dahyun) based on Snowwhite and the 7 dwarfs. I'm warning that this is angst XD

There's also a Mimo as a side pairing here.

Thanks for commenting and voting up for this story~   -Tzuyu101

 

  Once upon a time 7: “The Things I will never tell you”

 

Sana has always been accident-prone and clumsy.

She fell on the stairs when she’s 12, causing her to have a broken leg during sports festival.

She fell from a chair in freshman year, with her hitting the floor on the first day of school.

She fell on her bed while sleeping, dreaming of donuts.

She fell on a motorcycle Jihyo is driving, ending up with a bruised lips and a broken arm.

 

Sana has always falling from all sorts of things, and this time, Sana made the hardest fall.

She fell for Dahyun.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

“Sana, want to come in karaoke?” Jihyo smiling ear to ear,expectant, to her seatmate and friend since freshman year.  Sana looked at her but suddenly dropped her book. Jihyo laughed and helped Sana.

“Aigoo, You really are clumsy.” Jihyo laughed. Minotzaki Sana was the first person who caught Jihyo’s eyes on the first day, she was tall and pretty but Jihyo learned to accept that she’s clumsy too. She became friends with her after she helped the girl when she fell from a chair on the first day of school. Sana thought it was embarrassing but Jihyo found her interesting. Jihyo hanged around her after that.

“so anyways, wanna come?” Jihyo asked, again. Expecting not to be turned down.

“well I don’t know…” Sana answered averting her eyes as she put her books on her locker.

“YA!” Jihyo hits her friend’s shoulder, “you should stop being like that! Enjoy your college life! Look at Momo, she seems to enjoy college.”

Sana shook her head as she saw Momo passing by them with a different girl on her arms now. A different girl from yesterday, “Enjoy college,right? not like... flirt with everyone?”

Momo is known to be really promiscuous and frivolous. She’s also very easy-going and doesn’t take things, especially studies, seriously. She’s always staying out late,  either having a ride on her car, having another kind of ride on someone’s lap or getting arrested by  painting graffiti on public walls

Jihyo laughed, “Oops,I gave the wrong example. Your twin enjoys college too much.”

Sana facepalmed, “don’t say that she’s my twin, I’m gonna puke.”

      Momo and Sana are sisters, twin sisters to be exact. They are fraternal twin sisters who never looked the same, and never acted the same. Momo is a quiet, observant one while Sana is bubbly, joyful kid—you know—the ones grown-ups usually adore.   Sana remained the same, she’s someone her parents adored and had always been proud of, while momo on the other side, just do what she wants. . For Sana, She’s her evil half and her headache taking human form.

 

“so anyways, come already!” Jihyo whined, “We never got to hang out!”

Sana  fixed her bag, “Maybe next time, I need to pick up the little brat.”

 

“What?” Jihyo pouted, “Your little sister again?”

 

Sana nodded as she ran enthusically as she waved goodbye to he friend.

“Sana,” Sana stopped when she saw a familiar face on the hallways too, “Are you going to pick her up?”

 

It was Myoui Mina. She is her childhood friend.  Hers and Momo to be exact. They’re all on the same age. She’s standing in front of Sana with her short brown hair, pretty face and with an attire that you’ll know it’s form a high end brand.

Sana nodded as she caught her breath.

 

“Then, can I come with you?”

 

Sana raised her eyebrows, “Well.. I don’t know.. I’m planning to..”

 

“Let me come! Anyways, you’ll just going to go home right?”  mina asked. Mina and Sana lived on the same area, and Mina doesn’t want to commute so she took the chance to ride with Sana, who apparentl have her own car.

Not that Mina is not well off as Sana is. Her father is just so strict. ‘If I give you a car, I don’t know where you will fool around’ Sana remembered how Mina’s father told her that.  Mina blames Momo. Her father actually saw Momo making out with someone on her car, which planted a real pain-in-the- belief on her father’s mind that youngsters fool around if they have a car.

 

Sana looked at her and mouthed, “Fine”

 

Sana waited out side Seoul high, patting her fingers on the turn wheel on the car. Mina is quietly looking at something on her phone. She was waiting patiently when she saw  little drops of rain poruing down on her car.

 

Sana blinked, remembering that the younger she’s picking up doesn’t have an umbrella.  She ran out of the car and waited with a blue umbrella on the gate.

 

“Sana-unnie!”

 

A wide smile spread across Sana’s face as she heard the familiar voice.  She turned around to see the pale girl with black hair running towards her. Like what she expected, she saw the younger running without any umbrella on.

 

“Ya, you’re going to get wet!” Sana scowled as she put the umbrella quickly above the younger’s head. Sana was about to embrace the younger. She wanted to pull her in her, and warm her with her hug but then she saw two more girls on the younger’s back.

 

“Dahyun-ah, you’re not going to come with us? Hang out?” The girl with short hair asked. Dahyun looked at them and then looked at Sana. She turned into them quickly as she shook her head.

 

“No, I’m gonna hang out with Sana-unnie today. Sorry guys.” Dahyun grins. Sana felt her heart was about to leap upon seeing that bright smile. She wanted to hug Dahyun there and then.

 

“You really love your unnie, right?” The other girls smiled.

 

Dahyun stopped but soon she smiled and nodded, “Yeah, I do.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“ohh! Daebak! So delicious!” Momo said as she ate the noodles deliciously. They are sitting down on her room.

“Aishh, jinja! You’re so messy eating!” Mina said as she look at Momo.

 

Not that it will make a difference. Momo’s room has always been messy. Paint on some corners of the floor and her drawing equipments everywhere. ‘I’m a fine art student! My room is always messy!’ Momo always justified everytime commented how messy her room is.

 

“don’t blame me for all the mess. And besides, your room is messy too. you should be used to it.” Momo answered.

 

“Aish! It’s messy because I’m doing miniature! But it’s not always messy! ” Mina wanted to hit Momo but she held it back and continued eating.

 

Then Momo smirked at the younger, “aren’t you worried that your precious Nayeon-unnie would come and see how messy person you are?”

 

Mina turned beet red just on the mention of her friend, and long-time crush.  Nayeon is a sunbaenim who’known be very skilled, she slays every project they gave her and every floor plan she makes is flawless.  Not that it was the side Mina loves about her. She loves the clumsy and cute part of Nayeon, the way she fools around and spreads bright energy everywhere.

 

“anyway, where’s Sana?” Momo asked, still looking at the ramyeon.

 

“She’s taking care of Dahyun.” Mina answered sipping the soup again, “She got wet from the rain earlier.”

 

“instead of taking care of her, why not take care of me? Jinja.”Momo shook her head.

 

“YA!” They both stopped when they heard Sana’s screeching coming towards them, “Leave some from Dahyun!”

 

Momo clicked her tongue, “instead of saying to leave some for her, say leave some for yourself! !”

 

Sana just covered Momo’s mouth and widedned her eyes, “watch your language, I don’t want Dahyun to hear that.I don't want her to have the same dirty mouth as yours.”

 

" you." Momo rolled her eyes, “You’re being overprotective.”

 

“no I’m not,” Sana said as she sat down beside them, putting the box she’s holding beside her, “she’s just so young.”

 

“She’s already on her last year in high school! You’re overprotectiveness is too much!” Momo scolded her, “anymore than that, then I’ll think you’re in love with her.”

 

“N-no! She’s our sister.” Sana said as she felt a bit of discomfort. She felt like it wasn’t right but she said it anyway.

 

“Sister my ! Just accept it, Dahyun’s not our sister. She has her own parents for goddamn sake, our real sister---“ Momo stopped when saw the look on Sana’s eyes.  “Fine.” 

Sana took a piace of noddle too and started eating it when they suddenly heard a ‘meow’ coming from the strange box Sana just brought in.

 

“what the?” Momo was stopped from eating, as she saw a small white furry thing leaving the box. In short, a cat.

 

 

“Damn, Sana!!!! You pick up a cat again?!!!” Momo yelled. “!!!”

 

And Momo hates cats. She hates animals. She hates all furry things. Now, she’s on the verge of acting hysterical.

 

“Come on, she’s cute.” Sana smiled as she picked up the cat and pats in head. Momo’s face turned into a disgusted face as she saw it purring into Sana’s hand. She can feel shivers down to her spine.

 

“that thing is ing not.” Momo grits her teeth, “why do you always picks up things like that?”

 

Sana chuckled, “Momori, she’s cute! And I don’t always picks up strays,”

 

Momo rubbed her head, “You do! You always----”

 

“Ohh Ramyun!!” Then momo’s scolding stopped when saw a wide-eyed Dahyun smiling and looking at them.

Momo had this look of grimace as she look at Sana, shaking her head, “and here comes the most problematic stray you ever picked up.”

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Unnie, can I sleep here?” Sana almost fell out of her bed when she saw the younger’s head poking in on her door.

“why? Is something wrong with the guest room?” Sana asked. Though, she would call it ‘Dahyun’s room’ rather than ‘Guest room’. Dahyun sleeping on their house is too frequent, she almost looked like she’s living on their residence already.

 

Dahyun entered the room in her cute pajamas holding a pillow,  “nothing. I just want to.. sleep with you tonight. “

 

Sana stopped. But seeing the way Dahyun look at her, she nodded, "Fine."

Dahyun chuckled, "I really can't live without you unnie."

Nonetheless, she can’t deny Dahyun. She can’t resist her. Dahyun has always something in her that make Sana unable to refuse her.

 

Dahyun beamed as she laid beside Sana. Sana opened her arms and Dahyun willingly buried her face into the older’s arms.  Just a few minutes, Dahyun was able to sleep fast. Sana, on the other hand, started to have trouble sleeping. She found herself being aware Dahyun’s  breathing, small movements, and the way her toes slightly touches Sana’s. She felt her heart leap when she turn to look at Dahyun’s face.  A few minutes, she found herself looking at her.

 

Sana caressed her cheeks. Sana can’t help but found Dahyun’s skin beautiful. It’s pure white without any hint of flaw and discolour.

 

‘Tofu’ Momo used say that  and laugh, pointing Dahyun. But rather than tofu, Sana thinks that Dahyun’s skin was like a snow. A pure and clean white beautiful Snow.

 

But Sana used to hate snow.

 

“Sister my ! Just accept it, Dahyun’s not our sister. She has her own parents for goddamn sake, our real sister---“

 

Sana stopped when she remembered what Momo told her earlier. She is right, Dahyun’s not their sister.

They lived in the same neigbhorhood. Their neigbhorhood is commonly for rich families. You will see mansions on their subdivision. On their area, Momo, Sana, Mina and Tzuyu lived.

Tzuyu is  two years younger than Momo and Sana. Sana adored her. She can’t do anything by herself and she always clings to her with watery eyes, and Sana loved the feeling. She loved how she sees Tzuyu waiting to be spoiled to be pampered.

Momo is right, Dahyun is not their sister because Tzuyu already died 10 years ago. 

That was the time Sana hated snow. Because it was snowing when her little sister died, and she was reminded by that.

 

Well until, Dahyun came into her life.

 

Sana and Momo met Dahyun when they’re 12. It was a normal snowy day after school for both of them. Sana has this look on her face as she looked at the path covered by the snow.

 As Momo walk by the street that was almost covered by the snow, a pair of sudden cold hands embraced her to her stomach. It was a girl on the streets, with wound under her eyes, shivering. Her skin is flawless, skin so white and pale lips that is quivering from the cold.

“Help me…” The little girl said as tears fell down from her eyes. “Unnie, help me.”

She looks like a lost little kitten on the snow. There are people who often picks up puppies, kittens on the street. Momo isn’t like that. But Sana is.

They brought Dahyun in their house, cured her wounds and fed her. Dahyun said she was beaten up by her step mother who got drunk, and seeing her like that broke Sana’s heart. The girl was just 10 years old.

“Come by often.” Sana said when she bid goodbye to Dahyun, “I wouldn’t mind.. having you around.”

Dahyun smiled, “okey.”

 

Since then Dahyun came to their home often. Momo was pissed off at first but then, she turned to accept that fact that Dahyun makes Sana smile the brightest. Momo thought that some day, Sana would just get tired of it and leave the girl already but then 10 years passed, Sana is still taking care of Dahyun. 

Sana looked at Dahyun who’s sleeping peacefully. She enveloped her in her arms, feeling the warmth.  She felt her heart beating violently.

Sana used to hate snow. But not now, that it reminds her of Dahyun. She closed her eyes, trying to stop the beating of heart. She loves dahyun. She love her because she’s like a sister for her…

 

Right?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“Dahyun-ah, you’re so messy eating.” Sana chuckled as she wiped the crumbles of bread from Dahyun’s lips. Sana felt odd when she wiped the younger’s lips. It was soft and plump that Sana wanted to touch it forever.

 

“unnie, I think it’s gone now.” Sana snapped out when Dahyun said that.

 

“oh,” Sana coughed awkwardly, “anyways, you want anything else?”

 

“this is alright unnie, you don’t need to worry.” Dahyun smiled. Sana’s heart leaped again by seeing Dahyun’s smile and she can’t help but pull her into a hug, “you’re so adorable.”

 

“Unnie, did you have your first kiss?” Dahyun asked with an innocent look on her face. Sana blinked.

“I did, “Sana answered. She kissed someone when she was in sophomore year. She was just curious on how it felt. Sana didn’t feel anything at all though. It wasn’t as beautiful as she thought it will be.

 

Sana bit her lip,“why did you ask? D-did you kiss someone?”

 

Sana felt her heart getting heavier and frustrations on the thought that someone might have kiss Dahyun. Just the image of someone kissing Dahyun made Sana’s blood boil with anger. No matter who they are, Sana won’t let anyone kiss or hug or do anything with Dahyun. She just hates the thougth of it.

 

“of couse not,” Dahyun answered, “It’s nothing unnie, just let it be.”

 

Sana put her face forward to the younger, “what’s this? You’re keeping secrets from me?”

 

Dahyun looked at her and shook her head, “There are things I will never tell you unnie.”

 

“ahh jinja. Just tell the truth,” Sana ruffle the smaller girl’s head,  “you’re just curious how it felt like right?”

 

Sana felt something inside of her when she saw the way Dahyun’s averted her eyes and her cheeks turning pink.

“Well what about... I kiss you?” Sana said. She was supposed to say it like a joke, but the way her tone came out turned out be serious.  This is better than letting someone else take her first kiss, Sana thought.

 

Dahyun looked at her a bit startled, she bit her lip and averted her eyes, “is that fine?”

 

“it is.. just think of it like a kiss between sisters.” Sana said. She’s mumbling and doesn’t know what she’s saying.

 

 Dahyun stopped as blush crept into her cheeks, “well.. okey.”

 

To an innocent 16 year-old Dahyun, it made sense. It made sense to give her first kiss to her precious Sana-unnie like it’s the most natural thing in the world.

Sana smiled brightly as she held Dahyun’s cold hands. She felt her heart rummaging again against her chest. Their eyes locked at each other. Dahyun couldn’t read what on Sana’s mind is. Dahyun felt self-conscious. She awkwardly look away but was stopped when Sana cupped her cheeks and pressed her thumbs into the younger’s. Slowly, as if not trying to scare her, Sana pressed her lips on her.

 

No one could ever describe how precious the moment is for Sana. She felt like that’s where her lips belong, on Dahyun’s. It wasn’t the same feeling before. It was heart-racing and enchanting.  She moved her lips pressing it more, dominating Dahyun’s lips as if it’s hers.

 

She pulled away, and looked at Dahyun who turned bright red. She fanned herself, trying to ease the warmth that she felt on the kiss.

 

“T-that was… alright.” Dahyun awkwardly said as she glanced up look on Sana’s expression. As Dahyun raised her head, Sana felt a loud pumping inside her chest. Dahyun lips are still wet, her cheeks are flushed. Sana couldn’t help but think how Dahyun is so adorable. Sana, without thinking, leaned down and pressed her lips to dahyun’s again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

       

                        After that time, Sana and dahyun kissing became a normal thing. They kissed a lot of times. They kiss when Dahyun was about to leave their house, They kiss when they’re watching a movie, they kiss in every possible moment. It was so frequent that it’s like a kiss between families.. but the difference is, the way Sana felt about it. Sana felt desire in kissing the younger. She felt her body getting hotter by kissing her. She felt her heart quietly beating quickly in anticipation everytime their lips connects with one another.

Somehow along it, Sana felt how wrong it is. She felt guilty. Dahyun thinks of it as an innocent sister kiss and there she is having her hear beating for her.

 

This isn’t right, Sana thought. This isn’t right but Sana can’t stop it.

 

 

 

 

“I’m going out with someone.”

 

Sana would’ve been okey if she heard it coming from Mina or momo’s mouth. But Upon hearing it from Dahyun’s mouth, she felt like she’s hearing endless car alarms and nails scratching on chalk board. It was deafening.

 

“umm, what did you say again? Dahyun-ah? Sorry I didn’t hear.” Sana asked again, hoping that it was just something she misheard.

 

“I’m going out, dating someone now unnie. “Dahyun continued, “S-she’s a girl.”

 

Dahyun looked up to see’s sana’s expression. For a moment, Dahyun was taken aback. Sana’s staring intently at her, almost seems like she’s angry but somewhat different.

 

“You’re dating someone?” Sana said, trying hard not to make it sound remorseful.

 

Dahyun gulped as she answered, “Yes.”

 

Sana felt angry. She doesn’t know why but she felt like betrayed and hurt. She felt a variety of painful feeling inside her. Her hands clenched as her lips closed tightly. She’s not saying anything, she can’t. She felt really frustrated when she suddenly heard a soft sob and sniffles coming from the younger. She felt her heart sinking.

She looked at her and wiped her tears. Dahyun’s tears has always been her weakness.

 

She pats her head, “why the tears Dahyuna-ah?”

 

Dahyun looked up her, and hearing that gentle tone assure her, “I-I thought you’re going to get angry at me. I like girls unnie. Will you hate me?”

 

Sana sighs and pulled the younger into her embrace, “of course not, I’m not going to hate you.”

 

Sana tightened her embrace, closing her eyes and carefully  wishing that the pain inside her chest would soon disappear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

   

            It’s morning now and the sun has risen. The pathway on the subdivision  are filled with  the fallen leaves of the maple trees planted on the sides. The leaves, colored in yellow, orange and brown, served lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter