I've been waiting (Michaeng)

ONCE upon a time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This Chapter would be based on "sleeping beauty" and would be about "Michaeng". My favorite pairing would be included here too. I hope you will forgive some "scenes" in here hahaha! I hope you will enjoy! :)  I will be doing a Chaeyu in the next chapter.  Once upon a time 3: I’ve been waiting

Inside room 204, a private room in a famous hospital in Seoul, Korea is a bed which lays a beautiful 22-year old young woman. 

The air was quiet and peaceful while another woman who looks like she’s on her 50’s is silently watching over her. Then Suddenly, a ball was thrown inside the open door of the room and landed on the sleeping girl’s stomach. A little boy, almost on the age of 7 had run to the room when his ball has landed. The boy quickly got the ball and about to apologize when he saw that the girl is peacefully on her slumber. He was in awe as he saw how her sleeping face is so breath-taking. The young woman has red hair, pinkish plump lips, rounded face, flawless skin lying there like a princess.

The woman guarding her chuckled at the boy’s reaction, “She’s pretty right?”

The boy nodded a little awe with the stunning beauty.  Then he looked at the older woman again as he asked, “But why is she sleeping? Why she isn’t waking up even if it had hit her with a ball? Is she sleeping beauty?”

 

The woman laughed at his last question, “Sort of. She has been waiting for her princess to wake her up.”

 

The boy’s eyes furrowed in confusion. “waiting for her Princess?”

“Yes, waiting for her Mina.”

 

Myoui Mina, 9 years old

 

Mina, Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon.

 

They are a pack. You can never separate the three.

 

The Myoui and Yoo are Both famous and rich families in korea.  But still, Myoui triumps in all aspects. 

 

Mina is the only daughter of the Myoui.  She is a smart and talented girl that her parents would be proudeof  but still, she’s quiet, timid and shy. She doesn’t like talking and it’s on the age of 9.  She has been this way since her mother died. Mr. Myoui has been so worried so He talked to his close friend and business partner, Mr. Yoo who on that time, has 2 talkative and lively daughters, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

 


“Jeongie, Chae, This is Mina. Your uncle’s daughter.”  Mr. Yoo introduced the three.

 

Upon seeing Mina, Jeongyeon squealed and hugged the little cute girl dressed in a pink ruffled dress.

“So cute!!” Jeongyeon hugged her tighter. Jeongyeon can’t help but love the girl that seemed so much different from her sister. They are both boyish and unladylike while this one is like a live beautiful walking doll.

 But Chaeyoung’s reaction was different, she just stood there. Watching the little girl, with her eyes widened.

Chaeyoung, upon seeing this girl, was mesmerized.

“Seems like your daughters are very nice kids.” Mr.  Myoui complimented his friend while sitting beside him in a million dollar victorian couch. Mr. Yoo nodded proudly as he look at the 3 playing on the carpet.

Everyday was an endless fighting over the new friend. Everyday was lively.   Both of the girls loved Mina, they love playing hide-and-seek and even the boring play house was fun with her. Mina found herself talking and smiling more and more with two. 

Mina loved them, She would take care of them like a real sister. From tutoring them to being a trust-worthy companion.

But, Mina and Jeongyeon being on the same age, Chaeyoung was always left behind.

Then everything changes one rainy day.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon, 8th grader, Captain of soccer club, promising future,

 Died on her school trip.

--

Myoui Mina, 18 years old

“Hey look.”

“What?” Chaeyoung turned to the person who elbowed her and gave her a glare. They are both sitting in the classroom even though it’s break time.

“Isn’t that your stalker?” Dahyun snickered pointing her lips on the girl outside the hallway.

It was actually a great view, with her beautifully-shaped body leaning on the hallway plus her pretty face which is half covered by that smooth and beautiful reddish hair.

Everyone would go crazy over all of that.

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun, pissed off, “She’s not a stalker.”

“Fine, fine. Now what do you call her?”Dahyun said rolling her eyes.

“She’s… a childhood friend.” Chaeyoung answered averting her eyes from the girl.

“what?! Childhood friends?! You’re childhood friends?” Dahyun’s eyes widened. That was the first time Chaeyoung actually told someone about their relationship.

She covered her ears because the black-haired girl just shrieked into her left ear. Chaeyoung wanted to hit Dahyun so hard but she decided to forgive her since she’s her only friend.

Chaeyoung is known in the school for her pretty face and cute height. But she’s even more known for her feisty personality and foul mouth. She’s a rebel and a troublemaker, she got on a lot of people’s nerves and a teacher’s absolute headache.

 A minute later, The little dwarf couldn’t resist and went outside to check on Mina.

As chaeyoung came  towards her, you can see the hopeful look on Mina’s face but to her dismay, The younger girl just started on being so pissed off.

“Mina-unnie, Why aren’t you here again? Didn’t I tell you don’t come here.” Chaeyoung sigh as she talk to the older.

Mina didn’t respond, she just looked down. A bit disappointed. The younger saw this and sigh, “Fine fine meet me at the gates later.”

--

“Chaeyoungieee!” Mina excitedly went to Chaeyoung as she saw her. Chaeyoung’s forehead creased as she walk pass by her. Mina felt a bit down now, she waited for her in the gates specially. 

“Chae…” Mina called again, softer now.

Chaeyoung turned around to look at her, with that same expression, “let’s go.”

Mina giggled and went to follow the younger, skipping and looking so giddy.

Myoui Mina is known as the most popular girl in the school. Of course, she has the three gifts. Beauty, brains and a soft heart, not to mention she’s a great ballerina. She is loved by everyone, a total opposite of Chaeyoung's reputation.

Every student in the gates, couldn’t help but shake their head due to pity. Seeing their admired Mina-sunbaenim like that makes them feel so bad for her.

But Mina is  also known throughout the school for being Chaeyoung’s stalker too.

---

 “Take back jeongyeon! Taker her back… please!” The look on chaeyoung’s face filled with tears as she plead on her father breaks Mina’s heart endlessly.

Mina just came over the younger and hugged her. They used to be three, now they only have each other.

Jeongyeon is no longer here.

She’ll never come back. Mina cried with all her might, she felt like her world split apart but

The warmth on Chaeyoung’s back felt like its fixing Mina’s heart.

“MINARI!” Mina snapped back when she suddenly heard her friend calling her. She’s Sana, a friend she met on Japan, now she’s staying on Korea with her.

“I’m sorry, what?” Mina asked, signing that she’s not paying attention.

Sana’s shoulder dropped and looked at Mina with a poker face.

Mina just shoot her with an apologetic look.  Sana  gradually smiled. This is why they’re bestfriends, They can talk with just facial expressions.

“I asked you what dress should I wear?” Sana stood up and gestured at the two dresses on her hand. A white loose dress and a black fitted one. Sana is on panicky since it’ll be her first date with Dahyun since they got together.

“Depending on what you want to do during your date with Dahyun, white loose for sweet talks and that black y one for you know…” Mina grinned mischievously.

Sana’s eyes widened, not believing that that came from her friend’s mouth. “I can’t believe you just said that.”

After looking at each other, they both laughed out loud. Sana sat beside her friend and turn to her seriously, “So what happen between you and Chae? How’s things?”

“Same as always…” Mina  answered, almost brushing it off.

“Come on, is she still Bratty?” Sana said rolling her eyes. Sana hates Chaeyoung. Of course, almost everyone do. She’s a brat and has that foul offensive mouth. Nevertheless, Mina loves her.

“Of course.” Mina said, “I don’t even know what to do, Sana-chan. Chaeyoung seems worse than before. She seemed to hate me. A little bit more and I can’t take it…I’ll…” Before Mina could continue, both of them are shock to see… Chaeyoung standing in the door.

---

“What?! What are you gonna say?! Aren’t you tired of me already?!” Chaeyeoung shouted when Mina ran after her and grabbed her wrist.

“Now go to  Sana! It’s fine! Date her already!” But The shorter girl continued on bursting out.

“Chae, calm down. Calm down. Sana is dating dahyun already.” Mina said as she held both of her hands.

Chaeyougn seemed to calm down as she muttered a few words again, softly,  “I’ve known that someday… someday you’ll get tired of me. But Why…“

To Mina’s surprised, tears came flowing to the younger’s eyes.”Why does it hurts this much?”

 It was so adorable and cute that Mina has forgotten all her frustrations.

Mina couldn’t no longer held back.

 

Mina pushed her lips on the the younger’s and she closed her eyes as she felt the heat. Chaeyoung was shocked but gave in, she kissed her back.

Mina pulled back and smiled, “What I’m saying to Sana is… a little bit more, I may not be able to hold back. And I can’t.”

“You are just so adorable that I can’t help it. I love how you pout, how you sulk when you don’t get what you want and how you secretly smiles when I come near you. Chaeyoung, I love you.”

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened, “You love me?”

Mina chuckled on her cute reaction, “Of course. Ain’t that obvious? Everyone already knows that.”

Chaeyoung’s cheeks felt hotter as Mina held her hands tighter. She pulled the younger closer and kissed her again.

The kiss started off as gentle and became passionate by the minute. Mina could feel her skin burning with fire whenever their skin touches. She felt even more when she heard the younger’s moan. She traced her fingers to her neck and slowly to her thigh.

Mina nibbled the younger’s lower lip until she was able to enter her toungue. As their hot breath became one, Chaeyoung started to feel something else. She felt the need to get closer. She wanted more. Their tongue danced in rhythm like how their bodies began to.

The older girl started to pushed the younger to the bed near them, pressing against that small body made her realize that it’s chaeyoung whom she’s going to make love with.

She started to sneak her hands under Chaeyoung’s shirt, feeling her back. The younger faltered when she felt Mina’s heated hands which sends an electrifying feeling down to her spine

She pulled away from the kiss, and looked at Chaeyoung’s soft eyes. 

“Gosh, you’re so cute.” Mina mumbled, “I can’t wait until you’re all mine.”

 

Myoui Mina 21 years old

 

“Who did you meet?” Mina in her doorstep, has her arms crossed and her left eyebrows raised. She started tapping her foot while look at chaeyoung who’s wearing a brown jacket and a white scarf in front of her.

“My classmates and I just went out to eat.” Chaeyoung answered as she put her jacket on the couch and slump on it.

The couch is covered with maroon leather and on its side was a glass table tinted with black.

 Looking around the condo, it is studio-type and is quite nice. The interior is modern and mostly black, a lot different from the roman-classic mansion they both used to live in. The two has been living together for a year now, They’re both on college. Mina’s taking up Bussiness Management while Chaeyoung took up photography.

“I called Tzuyu, and she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter