Our bond

The Devil Beside Me (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Son Chaeyoung.. What's with the stupid-ugly grin on your face?" Tzuyu said as she looked at her friend in disapproval. They are in the middle of their reviewing session but Chaeyoung keep on daydreaming about God knows what. She can't even concentrate on what Dahyun explained to them. Since Dahyun is the smartest and the most diligent one among the trio, automatically she becomes the 'leader' in their study group.

"Girls.. I think i just fell in love." Chaeyoung sighed dreamily, still with her lovesick grin.

"Haish. Fine, let's pause this session for awhile and let Chaeyoung share to us what she needs to share. Be quick, Chaeyoung-ah. We only get 15 minutes before the bell ring." Dahyun said and closed the book in her hand. She knows she can't force Chaeyoung to concentrate on their study session if she has something that bothering her. Thus, she needs to let it out first whatever is that.

"I fell in love with a beautiful stranger.."

"That's.." Tzuyu began.

"Sweet, right?" Chaeyoung cut off.

"No, i want to say, that's overrated."

"YAAH!" Chaeyoung attempted to shove Tzuyu away by the shoulder but the taller girl is using her power to slapped Chaeyoung's hand away by summoning a strong wind blow, and make Chaeyoung's hand to slapped the thin air instead.

"Cheater!" Chaeyoung grumbled while Tzuyu just stuck out her tongue in victory.

"Yah yah yah.. Don't fight. So tell me, how can you just fell in love with a stranger?" Dahyun asked.

"She saved me.. I almost got into an accident if it's not for her who saved me like a prince on a white horse in the fairy tale i read."

"WHAT? What kind of accident you almost get into?" Tzuyu quickly stood up and rushed toward Chaeyoung's side to check if there's any cut or injury. She raised Chaeyoung's hands, lifted her legs, and make the latter to do spin several times so she can check on her. For some people, this sight can be kind of funny to see since it looks like Tzuyu is dancing with Chaeyoung or something right now. What even funnier is the midget can only following the push and pull from her tall pretty friend obediently.

"Yah.." Chaeyoung softly muttered at first, but Tzuyu seems can't hear her.

"Yaah!" Chaeyoung tried again, speaking louder this time, but still not loud enough to be heard by the worried sick Tzuyu.

"YAH CHOU TZUYU! I'M FINE! I SAID ALMOST. ALMOST got into an accident." Chaeyoung yelled as she jumped around and yanked her hands off Tzuyu's grip, obviously frustrated with her friend who treated her like some kind of fragile kid that she needs to protect at all costs. Chaeyoung knows that Tzuyu just care about her a lot, but sometimes she can acted overportective, even more protective than her own mother.

"Oh, right. Sorry." Tzuyu finally let go of Chaeyoung and sheepishly grinned at the latter.

Dahyun just smiled seeing how her two friends are acting like Tom and Jerry like almost all of the time. Sometimes their silly fights will cause a headache for Dahyun but as time goes by, she becomes immuned to it. She already get used to it. The two surely bickered a lot but Dahyun knows that's just one of their way to show how much they love each other.

*****

 

Mina is strolling around the school with Sana beside her when the two sisters suddenly halted and look at each other with their slightly widen eyes. With no words, the two running toward the same direction.

You might be wondering what's going on right now. Actually the two sisters can smell the fresh blood from an opened wound. And it's not just an ordinary wound. They know this smell too well.

"MOMO ONEESAN!" Mina shouted in horror and frantically looked around to check on surroundings. It will be a HUGE problem if there's someone else who saw what she just see.

While Sana just tiredly sighed seeing this devil causing a problem again. Nothing new for her though.

Momo seems can't hear the commotions around her as she keeps on the poor girl's neck and savouring her sweet blood. This girl is someone that Momo doesn't even know her name. She just flirted with her a for bit before she compelled the girl to 'served' her breakfast in silence.

"Enough!" Mina can't take it anymore. She shoved Momo away, making the blonde vampire has to detached her sharp fangs from the girl's milky neck.

"What the hell?!" Momo growled and attacked Mina back, but Sana is faster. She takes out a dagger that she always carry around with her, just for emergency case like now.

The sharp end of the dagger is 'dipped' with water that infused with Vervain for years so surely it will hurt like hell if the dagger piercing right through any vampire's flesh. Well, it might kill the vampire as well if it's pinned right against the vampire's heart.

 

*this is the example of dead vampire who get stabbed right in their heart

 

With that dagger in hand, Sana quickly jumped on Momo and stab her shoulder, causing the blonde to scre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter