Happy Together

Veridis Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days since Dahyun finally decided that she's going to propose to Sana. She had been thinking about it for hours, imagining the place and the right moment. And she decided this was it.

 

Sana just got back home and immediately went to Dahyun to greet her with a kiss.

 

“Dahyunnie,” Sana said in sweet voice. “I missed you.”

 

Dahyun nodded and thinks that it's now the right moment. But, she still doesn't have the ring. The korean girl wants to punch herself for being so forgetful. Sana looked confused.

 

“What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?” Sana asked and Dahyun just looked at her a little distracted.

 

Then she quickly nodded and leaned to kiss Sana.

 

“Yes, I'm very happy.” She said giving her a soft kiss.

 

Sana smiled, and then both went to the kitchen to make dinner while talking about their day.

 

Then a week goes by and Dahyun decided now it's the right moment to buy the ring. She has been spending her whole free day going to every story looking for the perfect ring. Sana calls her four times and sends her tons of messages. Dahyun replies and tells her that she loves her and to not worry.

 

Dahyun still doesn't get to find the perfect ring for her perfect girlfriend, so once she goes back to their apartment Sana asks her what she bought and Dahyun only puts out a teddy bear she bought before she left.

 

Sana smiles sweetly and kisses her, she  takes the bear with her to everywhere during the whole day.

 

A month goes by and Dahyun finally has the perfect ring. She puts it in her pocket so Sana couldn't find it, because she wasn't brave enough to propose that day.

 

Since then, Dahyun takes the ring with her everywhere. They go to spend their weekend to a cabin in the woods and it's perfect, so romantic, but she still doesn't get to propose.

 

The next three months, Dahyun takes Sana to different places, to special dinners, they even went to Paris for five days, but Dahyun still didn't get the courage.

 

She decided to seek advice from her brother, because he was already married so she thought he would be a good help.

 

But he wasn't.

 

“I don't know. I just asked her to marry me and she said yes. She's very simple when it comes to that stuff.” Her brother said and Dahyun frowned.

 

She ended up talking to her best friend Chaeyoung who just laughed at her becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter