Osaka

Veridis Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long time since the last time she was this nervous. Her stomach felt weird and couldn't stop moving her hands nervously, it really felt like everything would go wrong.

A hand taking hers brought her back to reality. Sana was sitting next to her in a taxi, and Dahyun caressed her knuckles to show it's fine.

“Dahyunnie, really.. You've nothing to worry about. My parents are gonna love you, just like I love you.”

Dahyun smiled sincerely, maybe it didn't made her feel less nervous but everytime Sana would say she loves her it felt like the first time. 

It didn't take long to arrive at the Minatozaki household. Dahyun helped to get their bag from the trunk, and then followed Sana to the door. However the door abruptly opened in front of them, showing an older woman welcoming them. Dahyun thought she looked like an older version of Sana.

“You didn't have to open for us. I've a key, mom.”

“Nonsense! Dear, help them with their bags.” Sana's mother said to the man approaching them. It was Sana's father. He looked at them with a warm smile.

“Mom..” Sana whispered, a little embarrassed. Dahyun smiled at the scene. “Mom, Dad.. This is Dahyun.”

“Nice to meet you.” Dahyun said in her best japanese and bowed respectfully, but Sana's mother gave her a warm hug that made the korean girl freeze in surprise.

The father laughed and nodded acknowledging Dahyun, then moving to pick up the bags placed on the floor.

“Sir, don't worry about it.. I can take them.” Dahyun said looking at the man picking up both bags.

“Don't worry, it's fine.” 

Sana and her mother went into the house first and Dahyun had a little nervous attack when she was left alone with Mr Minatozaki. He looked a little more intimitading that his wife.

“It's the first time Sana brings someone home. So I guess things are serious between you two?”

Dahyun nodded.

"I see." He chuckled. They placed the bags in the living room and then she followed Sana's father to the kitchen where Sana and her mother where.

“Everything alright?” The father asked, giving a kiss to his wife.

“Yes, everything it's almost ready.” His wife responded. “Sana, why don't you two rest and I call you when the food is ready?”

Dahyun blushed and Sana dragged her with her upstairs. 

“Sana,” They turned to the voice of the man calling her. “Door open. You know the rules.”

“Yes, dad.” Sana rolled her eyes. Sometimes she disliked how her father would still treat her like a little girl but her mother said it was normal since she was their only child. 

Dahyun looked around kind of surprised once they went into the room. The walls had posters of japanese pop groups she really didn't know and there was a collage of photos of Sana with her high school friends.

“I should have put these down long ago.” Sana said a little embarrassed when Dahyun looked clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter