Kim Sana

Veridis Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Sana.”

 

The shower is running hot, filling the air with thick steam.  Sana rinses shampoo out of her hair, eyes shut to keep out the suds.

 

“Kim Sana.”

 

Sana can’t stop touching the gold band on her finger, running the pad of her thumb back and forth from wet skin to slick metal.

 

“Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Sana.”

 

She   a drop of water from her upper lip, wrinkling her nose.  Even the taste of soap can’t put a damper on Sana’s good mood.

 

“Sorry, I believe you mean Kim Sana…”

 

Sana almost falls when the frosted glass door is flung open.  As it is she lets out an unattractive screech, knocking a few of their travel toiletry bottles off the low shelf.

 

“You’re so clumsy,” Dahyun declares as she climbs into the shower behind Sana. 

 

“Dahyunnie,” Sana sputters, wiping water from her eyes, “I thought you were going to bed.”

 

“Yeah, well, I was trying,” Dahyun sighs, wrapping her  arms, around Sana’s waist, “But I got real good hearing and there was this girl saying her  name over and over again in the shower.”

 

“It’s a good name,” Sana protests, pulling Dahyun into the warm spray.  The hotel bathtub didn’t leave a lot of spare room , but luckily neither of them objected to snuggling up.

 

“You’re right,” Dahyun growls, nipping at the back of Sana’s neck, “Didn’t know you’d be showting it off  so much, though.”

 

Sana ignores Dahyun’s teasing.  “I waited years

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter