Smile

Veridis Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana had to remind herself to smile every time but it was the last thing she felt like doing now.

 

But it was the wedding day.

 

Dahyun's wedding.

 

An important day for her and Jieun. Sana knew Dahyun deserved that happiness. Marrying the person she loves, making a family like she wanted and just live happily dreaming that happiness can last forever.

 

And it was killing Sana inside.

 

Because she loves Dahyun more than anything. 

 

She tried to lie to herself again and again while she looked at the rest of the guests with a smile.

 

For Sana it always has been Dahyun. 

 

But Jieun was Dahyun's happiness. If something happened to her, Dahyun would go crazy, she would lose hope. And Sana just couldn't stand the idea of Dahyun suffering. 

 

That's why she smiles. Because if they see how she feels inside she would be getting between that happiness and she would feel responsible for ruining their happiest day.

 

Sana wouldn't forgive herself. She still doesn't forgive herself for having feelings for someone who has been in a long relationship and is now married. 

 

But Sana loves Dahyun so much it hurts to breathe.

 

She loves Dahyun so much she wants to cry.

 

She loves her so much she allows herself to think how it would be if it was her in Jieun's place.

 

But it is not her.

 

And she doesn't what to live this. She doesn't want to be left to the side by the person that matters the most to her. But in the end, that's how life works right? Dahyun will leave and live with the woman of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter