Extra cheese

Veridis Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I'm hungry” Momo said to her roomate.

 

“The kitchen it's to your right. You can go and get something.”

 

“Very funny. Let's get pizza!”

 

“I told you I'm on a diet.”

 

“One slice won't make you fat, come on.”

 

Sana sighed and searched for the number of the nearest pizza place. She figured Momo was right, a cheat meal won't be bad. 

 

The two best friends would usually order some food or cook very simple meals because sadly both of them Vere terrible cooking.

 

Thirty minutes later, they heard the bell ring.

 

“Pizza is here!” Momo said excitedly. Sana put down her phone and walked to the door, hoping her friend will finally shut up. She opened the door and looked for some money in the little table next to the door.

 

“How much is it?” Sana asked, still distracted getting the money.

 

“Uhm, it's $18”

 

Sana looked up and got surprised noticing the delivery person was actually a girl. Their eyes met each other and stayed like that for a few seconds. The pizza girl cleared and smiled. Sana could swear that was the brightest smile she has ever seen. She kept staring at her.

 

Black hair.

 

Sharp eyes.
 
Very pale skin.

 

Wearing jeans, and a black jacket over her red shirt with the pizza place's logo.

 

The name on her shirt read Dahyun.

 

“Uhm, you need to hand me the money for the pizza, Miss.”

 

Sana got out of her thoughts and felt embarrassed.

 

“Yes, sorry!  It's just that... Hunger. It distracts me.”

 

“I get it. It's normal.” Dahyun grinned. Sana gave her the money and took the pizza. Dahyun was about to give her the change but Sana denied.

 

“That's your tip.”

 

“But it's too much–”

 

“Thank you, bye!” Sana closed the door in a hurry leaving a confused delivery girl standing there. She exhaled and leaned her back against the door, feeling embarrassed about how long she looked at the delivery girl.

 

She dragged herself to the kitchen with the pizza in her hands. Momo ate almost the whole thing and Sana spent the rest of the day thinking about pale skin and monolidded eyes.

 

*** 

 

“Do you want pizza today?” Sana casually asked. Momo looked away from the TV, flashing a smile at her and nodding repeatedly. But it was still morning and they would have to wait till lunch to order it.

 

Sana took a shower and got some comfy clothes before calling for a pizza again. Thirty minutes later, she heard the ring bell and jumped from her bed, letting the book she was reading drop to the floor. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

 

“Hey, here's your pizza with extra cheese.” Dahyun said smiling.

 

“Thank you.” Sana smiled brightly while handing her the money and her tip. “You really didn't want to accept the money yesterday.”

 

“It's 'cause it was a little too much.” Dahyun said scratching her head.

 

“Nonsense. Believe when I say you made me a favor. My friend and I can't cook anything decent.”

 

Dahyun laughed, her eyes becoming two lines.

 

“I understand. Well, enjoy your food and good luck with the cooking!”

 

“Thanks, we will need it.”

 

Sana smiled during the whole day. She will definitely call again.

 

It had been a week already and Sana would manage to convince her friend to order pizza almost everyday as an excuse to look at the cute pizza girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter