| Reached You

From Afar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm home.'

 

Wouldn't you say that when you see yourself inside of your own house that has been your comfort zone for years?

But no, not for Minjeong.

Because as soon as she felt those two arms wrapping around her and pulling her close, even slightly carrying her which made her giggle, that's when she felt it. 

She's home. 

In Jimin's arms. 

"Hi." She greeted the taller girl shyly. She's still not used to the fact that Jimin likes her.

And it didn't help that the girl has become bolder since the confession.

"I missed you." Jimin slightly pouted, tightening her embrace.

"I was gone for only two days."

"Still, I didn't see you."

Minjeong smiled. "But now you're seeing me, aren't you?"

"Yup." Jimin beamed. "Which means I'm going to spend this day with you, and the days after."

"Huh?"

"I want to spend the remaining days of this vacation with you, Mindeongie." Jimin opened the car door for Minjeong. As soon as the girl got inside, Jimin immediately buckled the seatbelt for her.

"Do you really like buckling someone's seatbelt?" Minjeong asked her.

Jimin winked. "Only for you." Then, she closed the door and went to the driver's seat. 

"So, where do we go? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?" 

Minjeong hummed. "I want a sandwich."

"Subway then?"

"Okay."

Jimin started to drive. 

"What time did you wake up earlier, Yuji?" Minjeong asked while looking through the window.

The sun is slowly rising. 

"I think it was four?" 

"That early?" Minjeong looked at her. 

"I'm going to fetch you."

"And I told you, you don't need to. I can just ride a bus."

"As if I will let you." Jimin smiled. "Besides, Jennie Unnie told me to take care of you, so I will."

The short haired girl sighed.

"Both of you get along well, huh?"

Jennie didn't have time to drive Minjeong back to Seoul because of her busy schedule, and Minjeong was supposed to go back by riding a bus but Jimin suddenly showed up in front of their house, telling Minjeong that she would be the driver for today. 

"Of course. I need to be close with my future sister-in-law."

Minjeong blushed with the statement. 

"H-how did you know that Unnie isn't going to drive me home today?"

"She texted me." Jimin shrugged. "I think Yuna gave her my number. She texted a couple of times yesterday, telling me these rules and stuff." She chuckled.

"Huh? Rules?"

"Yeah. Like taking care of you, cook dinner for you, wash the dishes for you, clean the house—"

"Wait what?! She said that?!"

"Just kidding." Jimin laughed when she saw Minjeong glared at her. "She just told me to take care of you and to never hurt you, that's all."

"…She can be dramatic sometimes."

"Aww, just say that you appreciate it, Love."

"Shut up."

The taller girl laughed once again.

"Mindeongie…"

"Hmm?"

"You know we need to talk about something, right?"

Minjeong didn't speak. Jimin glanced at her before holding her hand.

"It's okay if you still don't want to—"

"No, no." The short haired girl cuts her off. "I'm…I'm ready to talk about it."

Jimin's grip on her hand tightened.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured."

"It's okay, I want to do it. I'm planning to talk about it today, actually." She looked at Jimin.

"Okay then." Jimin smiled. "Do you want to go to my house?"

"For what?"

"To talk?"

Minjeong glared at her. "Wipe that grin off of your face, Yuji."

The taller girl laughed. "What? I don't mean anything by that."

Minjeong only raised an eyebrow at her. 

Jimin pulled her hand closer to her lips, softly kissing it multiple times. 

"I promise."

The short haired girl stared at her for a second, before sighing. 

"F-fine." Her eyes narrowed. "Aren't you gonna stop kissing it?" She asked when she felt Jimin's lips pressing on the back of her palm again.

Jimin smiled. "I want to kiss you." 

She then chuckled w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter