Short Story 1

Bad Man (Sequel: Dream Girl)

 

“Rachel Unnie… MinAh Unnie… ChaeRin Unnie…” she called out for her manager and unniedeul.

“Where am I?” she looked at the unfamiliar surroundings.

“Ouch…” she touched her head. She felt dizzy as she tried to get up.

 

SooAh tried her best to get up but she could not. She was feeling so dizzy and her vision was really blurred. When she finally got off the bed, she walked a little and then she fell. She was unconscious and no one was there to help her. SooAh was really very weak.

__________

 

“Shin SooAh!” someone rushed to her as soon as he entered her ward. He carried her and put her back on the bed.

“I told you to rest… Why didn’t you listen to me strong girl?” he looked at her and sighed.

__________

 

“JunHyung Oppa…” she called out his name as she saw him sitting near her bed. He was reading something on his iPad.

“Shin SooAh, you are awake!” he smiled as a sign of relief.

“DongGeun?” she was confused because she thought she saw JunHyung earlier.

“Where am I?” she asked him.

“You are in the hospital,” he informed her.

 

She was not sure how she ended up in the hospital as she was in the recording studio to record the new rap for Shin2 debut song. Then, she black out after she heard the news of…

__________

 

She entered Cube Entertainment Building the next day after she was discharged. Her unniedeul were there to support her. SooAh was still sick and weak. She made her unniedeul really worried about her because she refused to eat, talk and walk around. She preferred staying in the room that she shared with ChaeRin. Poor ChaeRin had to sleep with MinAh in her room for a night as SooAh locked herself in the room.

 

“Welcome back SooAh Noona!” SungJae greeted her and held her hand.

 

He missed his favourite Noona so much. SungJae was under SooAh’s care as she was in-charge of taking care of the maknae in each group. It used to be DongWoon but he got too busy and had not have time to check about the other maknae(s) welfare. Since SooAh was still very sick, she was under the care of the youngest idol in Cube Entertainment.

 

“SungJae-ah, please take care of out maknae,” MinAh smiled at him.

“Ne!” he nodded.

__________

 

“Noona, do you want to go to the café?” he asked her.

“We can eat your favourite Oreo cheesecake,” he received no response from her.

“Noona, do you want to go to the rooftop?” he tried asking again. There was no response too.

She did not understand why she became like that. She did not know why the news was affecting and killing her. She was confused why she was in pain.

__________

 

He was in his recording studio alone thinking of the trouble he had caused to the company, himself and his other group members. While all his other group members went to their individual schedules, he had to sit in his recording studio for reflections. CEO Hong was really furious when the news about him dating and unknown girl was exposed. He also banned JunHyung from going out of the company building without his permission.

 

“Oppa… Can we come in?” the leader of Mystical asked.

“Sure…” he gave them the permission to enter his recording studio. The two girls sat on the chairs prepared by JunHyung. They looked at each other and stayed quiet for quite a while.

 

“How is she?” he broke the silence.

“She’s still very weak…” ChaeRin, the main dancer, sighed.

“She’s not being herself,” MinAh, the leader, continued.

“Do you know the reason why she behaves like that?” he questioned them.

“That’s why we are here…” ChaeRin said.

“Oppa… Can you help us?” MinAh asked.

 “What is it?” JunHyung became more worried about SooAh when he heard MinAh’s tone of voice. It seemed like the two unniedeul had given up on cheering their maknae.

 

“SooAh… We noticed that she became brighter than her usual self whenever she was with you. Can you make her smile again? It had been days since she last smiles so brightly and sincerely…” ChaeRin looked down.

“We don’t know who else to ask except for you Oppa. Will you be able to help us? I miss Shin SooAh so much…” MinAh sighed.

“I’ll try…” JunHyung agreed to help MinAh and ChaeRin.