~CHAPTER 20~

~mean love~

 

After tired of playing,Jessica climbed out from the pool and go to the chairs provided.

 

She wiped her hair with a towel taken earlier.She was not aware there was a man coming toward her.

“Are you done playing?”ask that man while take a sit beside her.

“Aahh….Taecyeon…..Ne….”said Jessica shock with the presence of Taecyeon.

They sat beside each other closely but she tried to keep a calm face to avoid Taecyeon suspected something.

“It’s really tiring!!”said Taecyeon while tried to stretching his hand.

Jessica turned her head towards him and stared at his face which was just a few inches away from hers. After that, she immediately turned her head to other reaction, where he couldn’t see her face. “Aish! Really…” she mouthed with a frustrated face on her face. She really hated how she felt right now. He always caused her heart to pound.

“Anyways…”

“Yes!” Jessica blurted out in high tone which shocked Taecyeon.

“W… Why?”

“Huh? Hm… nothing!” she shook her head vigorously. “What did you say just now?”

“You are really great at swimming. I don’t expect that.”

“Oh…did I?” Jessica smiled.

“Yeah…..,you are really great.We had known for a long time,but this is my first time to see you swimming”

“That’s mean there are a lot of things about me that you still doesn’t know”

 “Maybe you right…”

Teacyeon looked at Jessica who are now watching the others that still playing in pool.

“Yah Hwang Chansung,stop splash the water to me,”said Sooyoung but Chansung couldn’t stop his hand.He like to tease Sooyoung.

Jessica laughed towards that scene and didn’t notice that Taecyeon are still watch her.

“Sica-ah,if only you hear how fast my heart beating right now,how is your reaction? Will you like me too or will you laugh like how you laugh right now,” The words are just playing in his mind but he didn’t dare to say it to Jessica.He doesn’t have the courage yet maybe because he scared that Jessica will mad at him and doesn’t want to meet him anymore so he make a decision to keep it secret.

“Look at them…They are really suit each other,”said Jessica while turn her face to Taecyeon. At that time their eyes meet.

“Sica-ah,can you give me my towel?”scream Sooyoung make Jessica turn back to reality.

“Ah..ne…,”said Jessica before going towards Sooyoung with a towel in her hand.

“If only I can turn the time back and stop it?”Taecyeon sigh while his eyes look at Jessica who are still walking towards Sooyoung.

 


 

 

here is Taecsica moment as i promise but sory for a short update and i think this is my last update until this friday because i'm very busy with my assignment right now...i'm sory...sad