Their Tired Daughter

Hello Baby~

 

Meeting with the others to check out the other four boys are tugging their own carts. “Olivia!” They cheer as soon as they see us.

Chuckling I wave at them with a smile on my face. “APPAS! EOMMA!”

I hear Taemin chuckle at Key’s little name of mine.

Hugging them tightly we walk over to the side to go over what we bought.

“Sheets?” Jonghyun asks looking at all the lists together.

“Check!” Taemin and I both say together smiling.

“Pillows?”

“Check!” We say again checking over our cart.

“Lady Products?” He asks wriggling an eyebrow.

“Check!” I say this time leaving Taemin to scowl at his hyungs while they snicker quietly.

“Don’t; worry Taemin someone else will come with me next time.” I say looking at the other four suddenly very unhappy with the statement I’ve just alleged.

“Jackets?”

“Check!” Minho and Onew say together.

“Pants?”

“Check!” They say again.

“You know my sizes?” I ask them surprised.

“The stylist noonas told us.” Onew says with a smile on his face.

I giggle. “You’re too funny.”

“You’re too small we’ll fatten you up with some chicken!” He states loudly.

I give him a funny look. “Chicken?”

“I love chicken.” He says completely serious.

I nod my head in compliance. “Yes Appa.”

He smiles approvingly. “Continue Jonghyun.”

“Long-sleeved shirts?”

“Check.”

“Sweaters?”

“Check!” Eomma says looking in their cart.

“Shoes?”

“Check.”

“Gloves?”

“Check.”

“Scarves?”

“Check!”

“Alright time to check out!” Jonghyun says.

Glancing at their carts I nod my head happily, they may be goofy but they do have pretty good taste in clothes.

The cashier smiles ecstatically at SHINee, but when she sees me; her face sort of becomes darker, quickly replaced with a smile. Giving them the total, and a small discount she waves us off.

Quickly running to the car jumping up and down with all our purchases we walk up into the bus.

 

“You bought SHINee sheets?!” Minho and Onew asks with wide smiles on their faces.

Taemin laughs at the two.

Nodding my head sighing I lean back against Jonghyun. “You’re a comfy pillow.” I mumble yet again falling asleep.

 

SHINee’s POV

 

“She sleeps a lot.” Taemin says rubbing his hands together.

Minho sighs. “You’d think two full days of sleep would be enough.”

“Jet lag can be killer,” Jonghyun says again looking at the girl in his arms, delighted that she likes to sleep near him. “It’s not like we’re doing anything right now.”

Onew nods his head. “Let her rest, she’ll buck up.”

Key sighs. “I agree with Taemin, it’s a little worrisome that she’s sleeping so much.”

All five boys look at Olivia all with a fretful look in their eyes… Their tired daughter…

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll admit this chapter was lame, but I had to finish up the 'shopping'

Comment and Subscribe!!