01

Later

Even the sky was crying with her. Together with the pain. Making her lost her ability to feel.

 

*

Suzy was sitting down on a swing, playing with it while he was just sitting on it. Watching her going back & forth like a kid, thinking how funny she got the ability to not smile for days. How on earth could people stand to feel unhappy all the time?

 

‘Why should you live in such pain?’

 

“Oppa, why did you stay with me that time?” She suddenly asked the person sitting beside her, the person that has always been on her side no matter how stubborn, annoying she is.

 

“Because I feel like I need to.” He answered calmly, looking straight to her eyes. She just sighed a little, feeling really really not satisfied with the answer. While everyone was, and is being avoided & avoiding her, he’s making himself close with her instead. No one ever got to know why, because he himself has no idea why. What he was saying is true, up until this second he doesn’t know why, he just feel like he needs to be on her side.

 

“Suzy-ya… have I ever told you how did I meet your brother?” Taecyeon was facing the sky, remembering how dark it was that day.

 

*

 

She had never really paid attention on him before, well to be honest, she only pays attention on the teacher, Woohyun, and Taecyeon, never to the other people such as this stranger that have been in the same class as her for about….what’s the word to define someone that has always been in the same class with you since kindergarten ? If you find one, that was him to Suzy.

 

She doesn’t know him even though it’s like the 10th year for her to be in the same class as him. Even so, if her memory is correct, his name does have ‘Kim’ in it, who is he for Suzy that she needs to know him? They have never talked to each other until one day he was drunk, or got hit by a truck, or something else and declared the he needed her help…. What?

 

“I need your help.” He asked her seriously, he was not going to ask her before. But something hit him and that makes him sure to ask Suzy for a help.

 

“Why are you asking me? There are many other girls that would be totally pleasured to help you, and by that I mean I’m not one of them. So with no harm feeling, I refused to help you.” Suzy was going to leave the class when suddenly his hand grabbed her wrist. She throw his hand off hers, not feeling comfortable with his doing.

 

“Because I don’t think anyone could to this but you. I will pay you no matter how much do you want for this.” He said thoughtlessly, maybe his sense was left at home. Asking a girl that he barely knows, and said that he would pay her for this. Suzy is just not the right type for this.

 

“You know what? Just pretend you didn’t see me, I have no interest in talking if it’s not important.” She looked at him right to the eyes, feeling annoyed. Never in her life she’s being treated like this by anyone. And the same thing goes for him. He was taken aback, never in his life he got treated like this by a girl.

 

He smirked and finally opens his mouth, “I don’t care about your statement, or whatever you call that. I will do what I want to do. Who on earth are you asking me to do your saying like that.” Ah, really? Did you forgot to bring your sense today?

 

‘Who on earth are you asking me to help you like that?’ Suzy remained silence, having no intention to argue with this living thing in front of her. She just ignored him and then walked out from the class.

 

“See you later, Nam Suzy.” He said, smirked, as she walk past him to the door. Suzy just sighed, never thought there would be this kind of thing in this world. Don’t want other person to ask him something, but wanted to be helped. If he was her son, he would be dead by now, how could his relatives stand him? He must be raised with the wrong way, feeling he’s the coolest, richest, mr.-capable-of-everything, eh? How disguisting that living species is.

 

Suzy was kicking some random stone when suddenly her head bumps into somebody’s chest, “Why all gloomy?” ask him, messing Suzy’s hair.

 

“Ah Taecyeon oppa, it’s nothing. I’m just being normal.” Suzy smiled a little at Taecyeon, “Where’s Woohyun oppa?” ask her curiously. Taecyeon just shook his head and then went to his motorcycle with Suzy, riding her somewhere without her knowing the destination.

 

*

 

“Oppa…” Suzy can’t say anything, too speechless because of the view. It’s a beautiful sea without anyone on the beach. There’s still this kind of view within this metropolitan year, huh? The sea was just perfect. The sound, the smell, it feels like time is not going to end.

 

Suzy closed her eyes for a while, feeling the wind hugging her. It’s been a while for her to feel peacefulness, to feel the innocence of the wave that moving around without hesitate, to feel the sea water on her feet that’s washing her pain, to feel happiness.

 

“Such a thing could make you happy, eh?” Taecyeon tapped Suzy from behind and found her smiling to his words. Suzy take a few step behind, searching a dry spot on the beach that could be seated, after she found one she called Taecyeon to sit beside her.

 

“I envy the sea, oppa.” She said, looking straight to the sea. “How it could make us hear the silence. How the wave is so brave to go all the way through. How when you see it…only seeing it…make you feel better and forgot what ever happened. Even just for a while.”

 

*

yo!~ sorry for the short chapter, & I think this is not interesting enough. I got delayed by homeworks T^T and sorry for my bad english too kkk. critics & ideas are all accepted ^^ thanks for the subscribe!~