08

Later

At first, the fact that everybody really looking at us was really annoying for me. But as the time goes by I feel okay with it, I don’t really care about them too so I just let them be. What’s so wrong with me walking down the class with Myungsoo without any pouting or angry face between us ?

 

“Good morning class.” The class finally quiet down when Mrs. Kim went in. “I’m going to give you a task that requires two persons at a group.” Everyone is looking at their close friend already making a group on their own. Guess I will be partnered with anyone who didn’t get partner again. “But…” the class quiet down again with the word ‘but’ “It has to be a group of a girl and a guy. I will just randomly call your number and the person go to the front, they will be the one to choose the partner, get it?” some got their faces down, some is happy with the fact that they could hang out with the opposite gender. Still, the only thing that annoy me the most is, why must they be so noisy? And…

 

“Number 26.” Wait… it’s my number, eish why me Mrs. Kim? WHY ME? Who should I choose? I don’t know anyone in this class besides Luna who has been the only person that partnered up with me because we both don’t have friends. And Luna is a girl. Eish, eotteokhae?

 

As we, whose the number is called, are all already in front of class I’m thinking about asking Mrs. Kim to let me just partnered up with Luna for the very several times, but how should I ask her?

 

 

“Nam Suji-ssi? Who do you want to be your partner?” Mrs. Kim asked me which I only can answer with nothing but silence, but then I see Myungsoo waving at me and I smiled inside,

 

 

“Kim Myungsoo.” I don’t know why, but my class suddenly stop talking and some look at me with questioning face, some with angry face, some with jealous face. Whatsoever with them.

 

 

“And that leaves Ms. Luna with Mr. Lee, now you can take your seat and I’m going to explain the task.” Myungsoo poked my shoulder when I sat down, I just looked back and saw the pouting Myungsoo. How cute he is… Wait…did I just say that he’s cute? My sense, where are you?

 

 

“Why don’t you pick me from the beginning? You forgot that I’m also in this class?” Myungsoo said with a sudden glance, I just look at him without being able to believe that Kim Myungsoo is being like this. Well, to be honest, I did forget about him.

 

 

“Ms. Jung & Mr. Park --- How media social affect your real life. Ms. Nam & Mr. Kim --- How a broken family affect the children.” I’m speechless, should I really look for this?

 

*

 

“Suji-ah!” I looked back looking & find Woohyun oppa waving at me, I approach him but suddenly stopped when I see Taecyeon oppa besides him, I don’t want to go there, really. But I miss him too. Myungsoo has always been driving me home for a few days because I don’t want to meet Taecyeon oppa, but I do think that this has to be cleared too.

 

 

“What are you doing here, Oppa?” I asked him without looking at both of them, just playing with a little stone on the ground.

 

 

“I’m leaving for a few days, he called me. Is it okay for you to stay with Taecyeon for a while?” Oppa asked me with a worried face, what’s with him? Did he know about me being sick because of him? And why on earth that person has to call Woohyun oppa? I thought we were clear.

 

 

“Suji-ah?” I looked at him and said it through my eyes ‘Don’t go.’. But he just sighed. That’s enough for me to know that he can’t. I don’t want to stay with Taecyeon oppa, it was obvious enough that I’m avoiding him, and now I have to stay with him?

 

 

“Ah? Ne oppa, I can stay with Taecyeon oppa.” I only realized now that he’s carrying a big backpack , I really shouldn’t be to careless about things around me.

 

Woohyun oppa kissed my cheek and said his goodbye, “Take care.” He said with a really worried face, I wonder what is going on with him.

 

“Let’s go, shall we?” Taecyeon oppa stretched out his hand, I look at him and force a smile on my face and take his hand.

 

*

 

It’s this beach again, I miss this place too. It’s really peace in here I feel safe somehow in this place, and on the top of that I have Taecyeon oppa sitting beside me, looking straight to the sea. It’s really quiet between us.

 

“Why are you avoiding me?” he suddenly asked with his eyes still pinned to the sea. I looked down, didn’t know what to say. “I miss you, you know.” I’m shocked inside, did you really? “I’m sorry that lately I’ve been really busy and couldn’t meet you, so glad that Myungsoo is willing to replace me and drive you home when I was busy. My sister is here & planned to continue her school here so I have to take care of her thing.” Sister? It’s his sister the other night? Really? Why do I feel glad? But wait…doesn’t that mean he wouldn’t drive me home again?

 

 

“Really?” he looked at me and nod his head, I only smile a little bit and continue my words, “Guess I’ll be going home with Myungsoo every now and then.” I chuckled a little bit, don’t know why. But it feels kind of hurt to talk about it.

 

 

“No. She’s going to go home by bicycle.  So I’m still able to drive you home.” He patted my head and suddenly leaned his head on my shoulder. I’m shocked with his action, but I let him be.

 

 

“You can’t be like that, oppa. She’s your sister, and I’m just an outsider, you should just take care of her. I got Myungsoo too, or I will just walk home.” I looked at him a little bit I don’t know why but my tears are coming down and I immediately shed it before he realizes.

 

 

“You’re not an outsider.” He said softly, “You’re someone that… I would be happy  if I need to give my life to save yours.”

 

 

“Oppa…I’m sorry.” He looked at me with a confusion look and I let out a big sigh. “I’m sorry that I’ve been avoiding you for quite some times.”

 

“It’s okay. You don’t need to tell me the reason now if you don’t want to, but promise me you will tell me someday.” He reached out his finger, making me laughing a little bit and entwined it with mine. “Pinky promises can’t be broken, right?” he smiled at me and I nodded with a smile still appears on my face.

 

“By the way…are you going out with Myungsoo?” I shook my head. “Then why did he hug you that day I’m with Sulli?”

 

 

“Sulli?”

 

 

“Ah, Sulli is my sister.” And with that. I understand the reason of Woohyun oppa’s worried face.