04

Later

There will be time when nobody can understand you. And by nobody, that means not even yourself.

 

*

 

Why? Why did I help her? Is it because I feel sorry that I was rude to her the time I asked her help? Ah, I wouldn’t even care if it’s somebody else. Ah, no, I don’t even care for her. So why did I feel responsible for her & taking care of her like this? It must be because she’s Woohyun hyung’s sister. But…

 

“Oppa…” Suzy said in her sleep. Myungsoo looked at her strangely.

 

“Oppa…” she still muttered in her sleep, then she suddenly frown as if she had a nightmare. Myungsoo was going to call Woohyun, informed him that Suzy is calling, or looking, or dreaming about him. But he stopped when he heard what Suzy said, he doesn’t think Woohyun would want to know about this. But…

‘Oppa!’ Myungsoo’s thought distracted because the call, but he smiles when he heard whose voice is that.

“Annyeong, what’s up?; Tomorrow? Nothing; After school? Go out?” he was going to say yes, but something doubt him when he looked at the girl lying in front of him, he got drowned by his thought but then he finally says “I’m sorry, I can’t, maybe next time; Good night.”

 

Myungsoo sighed to himself, got no idea why did he say no, he has been chasing her for like 3 years, and when she finally asked him to go out he said no because a girl that he barely knows? Nam Suzy, you are really something.

 

“Stop looking at me.” Suzy muttered to Myungsoo, hasn’t totally regain her consciousness…and her voice.

 

“I didn’t look at you!” deny him untruthfully, Myungsoo look to the other side pouting. His personality really is…complicated. I wonder what kind of person he really is. “Umm… Umm… Are… Are you… feeling better?” Myungsoo still looking at the wall. Suzy giggled a little, making Myungsoo startled. “Wae?”

 

“I’m feeling better. Thanks.” She said smiling, didn’t even realize she’s smiling. “Why don’t you sleep? It’s frickin’ 3 in the morning, you have to go to school tomorrow.”

 

“Why do you care?” Myungsoo said, just realized that it really is 3 in the morning. “I’m going to sleep.”

 

 

“He really is weird…” Suzy smiled. She reaches her head and closed her eyes, remembering what happened, what makes her dizzy and even fainted. Did it really happen? So what if it did happen? It isn’t like I have any feeling for him, it’s just because I’m afraid he will not take care of me again, right? It’s the same  feeling that I had for Woohyun oppa, right? It’s not anything else, right? Hufft, I wonder what is he doing right now. Aish, Suzy-yah, it’s 3 in the morning he pmust be sleeping right now. Why are you being such a fool? And why……am I thinking about him?

“Suzy..” she stares at Myungsoo who’s just opened the door again, “I’m sorry.” He avoids her eyes, Suzy just look at him blankly didn’t know why did he say sorry.

 

“Wh..”

 

“I’m going to sleep.”

*

“Nam Suji-ssi?” The teacher look at the class searching for Suzy.

 

“She’s sick.” Myungsoo said as he leaned his head to the table, everyone looked at him weirdly, wondering why did he even know the reason why she’s absent. But they look away, didn’t want to get scolded by him because they ask. Myungsoo is known for his arrogant self, but girls still love him by the way. Maybe because he’s rich, or because he’s good-looking, or because his complicated personality, or because he’s athletic, or whatever. He just doesn’t  care.

 

Myungsoo find himself fell asleep at the second break time, the class was empty and he has just woke up. He stretch his hand and then his back,

 

“Ya, Myungsoo!” a familiar voice said to him but he didn’t answer. “Why didn’t you go out at the first break?”

 

“I’m sleepy, Dongwoo hyung.” Myungsoo covered his mouth that he just yawned. “I slept at 4 a.m. and waken up at 6.30.” as he told them he realized they will ask why and he will need to make up a story himself, what should he say? He can’t say the true story, can he? Dongwoo & the others will if he tell the truth. So, what he should say? Should he say that he’s studying all the night? Or say that his father called him last night & forget about the time difference that he can’t say no but to listen to him? Or should he say that he watches Star Wars, or Harry Potter, or Final Destination because he can’t sleep? Or…wait…he can just say he couldn’t sleep…why make things complicated, Myungsoo-yah?

 

“I can’t sleep last night.” He said suddenly, Hoya looked at him and cooly said,

 

“We didn’t ask.” Myungsoo just realize how stupid he is. They won’t care even if he said he didn’t sleep, so what’s the point to tell them and even try to make up lies before? “By the way, today I saw Woohyun when he’s going to school and he didn’t look good. Last night I saw him hurriedly leave home with his motorcycle to, I wonder what happen. I think it’s something with his sister, I didn’t see her this morning. Is she missing?” Hoya analyzed Woohyun’s act himself. While other just lift their shoulders.

 

“I didn’t ask.” Myungsoo said throwing off his face, somewhat angry that they care about Woohyun and not him. Never he acted like this, and they just laugh at him. Woohyun & Sungjong go to a different school with them, but they somehow someway still close with each other. Even though sometimes Taecyeon & Junsu will come with them.

‘Taecyeon hyung. I wonder what he did.’

 

*

 

“What are you doing here?” Myungsoo ask Taecyeon that looks like waiting for someone, ah, Suzy?

 

“Waiting for Suzy.” Answer him with a kind of worried expression. “Did you see her?”

 

Myungsoo shook his head and said, “Don’t wait for her, she didn’t attend school.” And then leave. Taecyeon just look at him weirdly and call Suzy rightaway.

 

“Suzy-ya?” Taecyeon said softly, ‘ne, oppa.’ He smiles as he heard her voice, but then he frowned “Are you sick? What’s with the cracking voice?;Ah, ne.  I will visit you soon, get well soon Suzy-ya!” 

 

“She’s sick? It’s rare for her being sick.” He said to himself and then go directly to Woohyun’s house, leaving a girl that has been listening to his conversation with Myungsoo & Suzy, with one big question that she doesn’t know who to ask for the answer, just one simple question, Why always her?

 

 

I’m already home. Thanks for last night.

 

Suzy

 

“This is enough.” She put the note in his desk and then go downstairs to say goodbye to Myungsoo’s aunt, thanking her for taking care of Suzy last night. She didn’t wait for Myungsoo because her brother has already waiting for her in front.

 

“Let’s go, oppa.” Suzy said as she get on on Woohyun’s motorcycle, Woohyun looked at her for a second and then drive her home. “Sorry for making you worried.” Suzy hugs him from behind, kind of hoping Woohyun did not hear her, Woohyun pretended to, but he’s smiling inside.

 

“So, how’s some time with Myungsoo on his house?” Woohyun slowing the speed & teasing her, Suzy only hit his back once didn’t give any answer, “He’s nice right? Date him.” Woohyun said with a serious tone, Suzy hits him again only harder this time. “Wae? If you think about it you guys look good together, I will 100% agree if you’re with him.” He teases her again, Suzy didn’t do anything this time only pout a little bit.

 

“Oppa, what’s your relationship with him?” Suzy said when they reach their home.  Woohyun looks at her curiously, she doesn’t usually care about things like this.

 

“Not his girlfriend of course.” He stuck his tongue out and Suzy pouts once again, he just laughs & continue, “Hmm…maybe…soon-gonna-be-brother-in-law ?” he winked at her & run away from her as fast as possible.

 

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!” Suzy smiles to herself, she realizes how his brother is trying to cheer her up, even though with an annoying way. “Gomawo oppa..” she whispers softly to herself. She closed the gate of her house and went in.

 

Long time no see, Nam Suzy.