09

Later

I wonder where she is but I can’t call her with a reason like this, it would looked like I was looking for her or I was chasing her. Aish, I think too much, she won’t even care too. Maybe she finally decided to go home with her oh-so-usual-driver. Tch.  Eh, why do I think about her!?

 

 

It’s finally raining, eh? My windows are already wet because of the raindrops, it’s been a longtime since the last rain…the sky is very calm too. It reminds me of my mother, I wonder how is she doing.

 

 

Drrt.. Drrt..

 

 

“Hello?” why is nobody answering? Only raindrops answering me. Eh…wait…raindrops? Is this person outside? My eyes widened as I check the person who’s callging me.

 

“Suzy? Where are you?” I asked her, but got nothing. “Suzy? Answer me. Are you outside?” What the hell? Why does she have to make me worried? 

 

 

“Su… What the hell?! Why did she end the call? Tch. Is she trying to make me worry? Eish, this girl really!” I want to just lay down and didn’t give a damn about her, but my body is moving itself and I grabbed my jacket. I’m really searching for her, eh?

 

 

I was just going to run because it’s running but I stunned there. I can’t believe what I just see. I can’t believe that it is real. I took my step to her, even if it’s raining I can still see her tears.

 

 

Why always crying when the smile suits you the most? Suzy looked at me with her hands shedding her tears, what happened to her? I took her in and give her a towel, my old t-shirt & make a hot chocolate for her. Why do I care about this girl so much when we have only known each other for about a week?

 

 

“You’re fighting with hyung again?” I asked her when she came out after changing her shirt. She shook her head weakly. She looks kind of cute with a big t-shirt on.  Eih! What’s wrong with me?  “Drink this.” I hand the hot chocolate to her, she only nodded a little bit. She’s really quiet. I like the angry her more. Eh? No! I don’t like any side of her!

 

 

“Can I stay here for a while? Oppa is away for a few days.” Suzy asked weakly, I can say nothing but yes. I really do my own things without much thinking lately.

 

 

“I’m sorry…” She sobs again, I somehow become really worried about her. “I’m sorry that I am suddenly here…” tears are falling down on her face again, you know what’s amazing? She even looks beautiful with tears covering her face. “I’m sorry that we barely talked to each other but yet you’re always the one to see me cry. I have always been disturbing you. I’m really sorry.”

 

“It’s okay… it’s such an honor for me to see your tears, you know. When everyone is already bored with your cold expression I got the chance to see your tears, I would be so rich if I send a picture of you crying, fyi.” I laughed a little bit and patted her head. Suzy looked at me with her teary eyes and suddenly hug me tightly, and I hold her there…letting her cry on my arms. I don’t know what’s going on with me but I like the feeling of her hugging me, it feels like…home.

 

“Myungsoo-ah…” Suzy called me weakly, it’s nice to hear her address me like that. It feels like we’re really close. I’ve never had this kind of feeling before. “Don’t tell oppa…”  she whispers and fell asleep…with her head falling on my shoulders. I can’t wake her up by lifting her to the guest room. But she might feel uncomfortable sleeping like this. And in the end…we both woke up with her head on my shoulder…and my head on the top of her head.

 

 

*

 

“You didn’t tell Woohyun oppa, did you?” she has back to her normal self, and I am glad for some reason. I only shook my head a little and trying to act cool.

 

“But Taecyeon hyung called me.” She cough out as I mentioned him, was it him again that made her come? Huft.

 

 

“What did you say?” she asked coldly.

 

 

“The truth.” I said as I eat my cereal. “He asked me if you’re here. I said yes you are and he said to take care about you.” I can’t stand to ask what happened. But I can’t…it would seem like I actually care about her, and I don’t want her to see me like that. Ah! Whatever.

 

 

“Thanks…” she avoids me eye-contact, is she shy? Been there, done that before.

 

 

“Do you… like him that much?” …to cry over and over again because of him. You must’ve liked him that much, huh? Why do I feel hurt?

 

“I don’t know.” Suzy lowered her head, “It’s not about him last night… It’s his sister.”

 

 

“You know Sulli?”