Chapter 19

Miss. HANDSOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You already done prepared his breakfast. You waited him to having his breakfast but he still not coming yet. You went to upstairs and searching him in his room. You knock the door. “Yah, you don’t want to have your breakfast? I’m done cooking it,” you said but doesn’t have reply from him inside. You try to open the door. “Oh,  unlock?,” you open it. Your eyes widened sudden. You very amazed about his room. It’s complete with king size bed, a 70’ inch platform TV, a big couch, a huge table with a lot of book and a piano. You try to step inside it but suddenly the face of demon Luhan come to your mind. “Uwhh...It’s scary,” you shook your head then you went out from his room. “Aishh..where’s this jerk?,” you ruffled your hair. You went downstairs back and try searching him at outside the house. Your eyes suddenly captured a big pool at the left of house. It’s remind you back the tragedy 14 years ago.

 

[FLASHBACK]

It’s your birthday night. Your parents already prepared a cake and present for you. The 4 years old you very happy on that night.

“Happy birthday to you...,”

“Teng..teng..teng,”

“Happy birthday to you..,”

“Teng..teng..teng,”

“Happy birthday to Sung Ha..,”

“Happy birthday to you..Yayy!!,” your parents sing a birthday song for you. You very happy with their celebration. “Sung Ha, let’s blow your candle,” your dad said it. “Eh..wait. She not wish anything yet,” your mother said it to your dad. You just smiled and closed your eyes to make your wish.

*I want eomma and appa very happy with each other. And I hope we will stay together with happy*

“Ok...one..two..three..,” You blow your candle. They clap and your mother slice the cake together with you while your father capture the picture. It’s very happy night for you.

“Surprise..This is mom present,” she handed you a big teddy bear to you.

“Wah, teddy bear. Gomawo, eomma,” you very happy with her present.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter