Chapter 24

Miss. HANDSOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan carrying you upstairs to his room so that you can rest. Once he got at the door, he kicked it open and he rushed to his bed and place you there gently not wanting to wake you up.

Luhan let out heavy sigh and slightly smile at your sleeping figure. He can’t help but feel his heart beating faster. “How can it turn to be like this? Wah..Seriously..You’re so...,” he still can’t stop staring at your face. “...pretty,” he slowly  leaned in closer to your face and stared at your pink lips. He gulp a bit. But suddenly, you slowly open your eyes and make him stood up quickly. He just pretend like nothing happen.

You rub your eyes and get up slowly. You look at Luhan who facing back you. “Where am I?,” you ask breaking the silence. “My room,” he turn around at you. You look around you and realize that you are in his room. You stood up and said, “I’ve to go,” you  step slowly passing by him. But suddenly, he grab your wrist and said, “I’ll take you,”

 

Hyun Woo still waiting you outside your home. Sometimes he sat down and sometimes he stood up. He feel worried about you. “Lauren-ah..where are you?,” he try calling you again after several times.

=The number you have call....=

“Aishh...,” he rolled his eye after you not picking up his call. Then he keep waiting you. But suddenly, he spotted one shiny light that make him dazzled.

 

Luhan parked his car outside of your house. Both of you just keep silent. “Er..gamsahamnida,” you said then got out from his car. Luhan wanna drive his car away but suddenly he saw your cellphone. He took it and get out from his car and shouted, “Yah!,”

You turn around at him. He walk closer to you and show  your phone in his hand. You smile and took your phone from his hand. But suddenly, someone punch Luhan’s cheek. He fell down on the ground with blood in his lips. You widened your eyes. “Yah! Lee Hyun Woo! Are you crazy?!,” you push him away and look at Luhan with worried. “Are you alright?,” you ask him with worried. You stood up and slap Hyun Woo face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter