Chapter 39

Miss. HANDSOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc4yeQJ23D4

 

“It’s me!,”

The girl with long brown hair with her angel smile suddenly voiced front that room. All the eyes staring with curious. The girl coming inside with smiling face. She bowed as polite. “W-Who are you, agasshi?,” the headmaster asking the girl.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,  Jia Ying imnida. I’m a new student here,” she introduce herself with smile. Luhan beside her just keep staring with blink. “It was you? The girl in this picture?,” the teacher asking with her cross arm.

 

“Yes,” the girl nodded and look toward to Luhan. “Yah, Xi Luhan. Since I told you not to tell anyone that we already engaged, you really weren’t saying anything?,” that girl said without hesitated. “Bwoe?!,” Luhan round his eyes when hear the girl’s fake confession.  “Is that true?,” the headmaster seem shocked too.

 

Jia Ying nodded again. “Yes, he is my fiancée. At the prom night before, cause of a bit misunderstanding, we fight with each other. He hugged me to persuade me back. Someone must’ve taken picture of it,” the girl grinned. Luhan remain silent. He not give any feedback to the girl’s story.  The teacher tapped her chin after listening to the girls story. She got confuse. “ Tss. It didn’t look like you in the picture,” the teacher look at picture then she look back at the girl. Jia Ying panicked. She elbowed Luhan beside her. Luhan jumped. “Yah, say something. I don’t know who is this girl. Say something if you want whatever-this-girl-name to safe,” Jia Ying whisper to Luhan and pretend grinning front the teachers.

 

Luhan blink. He try to think a word. “Seongsanim, it was her. Yes, the girl in this picture is her. Jea Ying,” Luhan admitted it even he know the truth. Jia Ying elbowed Luhan again. But this time a bit hard.  “Jia Ying, idiot. Not Jea Ying,” she whisper. Luhan rubbed his stomach. *Such a strong girl* he thought.

 

“That relief. Since we know who the girl was and we have a witness, everything solved! Isn’t that right?,” the headmaster cheering happy. *What a child act old man* Jia Ying thought.

 

“T-Then you should’ve said that it was your fiancée before,” the teacher pouted. Luhan just rubbed his neck. “Auwhh, what a young age you already got your life partner,” the teacher said and leave from the teacher’s room with blushing face. Luhan sighed. He feel a bit relief that there’s no one know the girl in the picture is you.

 

“Well, I’ve to go. Don’t forget to invite me on your wedding soon, arasseo,” the headmaster patted Luhan’s shoulder and ruffled Jia Ying’s hair. He burst a happy laugh and leave. Luhan just grinning. *Wedding?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter