Chapter 22

Miss. HANDSOME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walking to your class with laziness mood. And Hyun Woo beside you just keep smile without reason. You let out a heavy sigh. You walk into your class and sit on your spot. Hyun Woo have his seat beside you. You lay down your head on your desk and take a nap before the teacher came in that morning. You close your eyes. Hyun Woo just staring at your face. Sometimes he smile without a reason. Suddenly, you hear your classmates whisper something which bother your sleep.

“Jiyeon-ssi??!! Why is she in our class?...,”

“She’s cute again today!!,.”

 

You just ignore their whisper. But suddenly, you feel someone stood infront your desk. “Hey, you’re Choi Sung Ha, right?,” the voice ask you. You face up to look at the person. You rub your eyes. She giggles looking at you.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Park Jiyeon from next class,” she give you a cute smile. You just look at her with blank face. “Well,..actually, our class will be having a get together on Saturday. By any chance, would you like to come?,” she ask you. “No thanks, and beside I’m not in your class,” you answered with blank face. She giggle and making her face near your face. “Oh, what a pity. If you’re worried about going out with the whole class, then, how about just two of us?,” she try to seduce you. “No..thanks,” you said with lazy voice. All the class kinda shocked with your answer.

 

“EEHHH------------?!”

“What’s wrong Sung Ha?,”

“Why are you rejecting her?,”

“What the heck? I’d go out with her if I were you,”

“That’s how hot guy do it, huh?,”

 

All the chatter just not effect you. You just look at her with curious face. *Who the heck are you?* you thought. “ TH-THAT’S FINE! I was just kidding about going alone with you anyway,” she seem mad with you and left your class with blushing face. All your classmates keep whisper with each other. You lay down your head back on your desk but sudden Honey making you shocked.

“Sung Ha! You don’t know her? Right?,” she ask you with excited. You look at her and nodded your head slowly with sleepy eyes. “She is the Queenka in our school. Park Jiyeon. She came from the rich family. She have a beautiful face. So popular among the student in our school. Every student especially the boy will keep admire her. But what you did before is totally daebak,” she thumbs up at you. “Oh..,” you nodded and continue your sleep. “Yah..,” Hyun Woo try to wake you up. You wake up with mad cause one by one try t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter